Upcoming Major Plot Point

Discuss the comic here!
wonderdrow
Mutters to Themself

Re: Upcoming Major Plot Point

Post by wonderdrow » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:20 am

And if K3.5 arranged it so that they all remember?

stevedj
Voices Opinions

Post by stevedj » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:23 am

Linkcharge wrote:How about this:
PsiMax isn't truly an alt at all. He's actually a time-travelling, world-jumping version of MinMax, ...
But then we'd have to rename him WhoMax (and, I'd want to know where his Tardis is :lol: )
wonderdrow wrote:Well, I don't really expect it knowing PsiMax.

But you have to agree that a dungeon reset now would count as a contreversial plotpoint.

Maybe if K3.5 could force a reset? To save our MinMax?
What if the Kins could do something with the machine, and cause a maze-reset, but WITHOUT putting everyone back in the start position? ...and WITHOUT losing memories?

Oooh, thinking of that now ... maybe they could reset Reality 38, right there next to PsiMax again? (Hmmm... and would that bring back NotWalter? Oh, the possibilities... :) )

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:19 pm

apotato wrote:i'd like to point out minmax156 has no idea psimax is now weak to the number 38. not saying it's not relevent...just that we have a guy who can't count, who's being levitated outside of arms reach, who may be able to kill someone with a thumb movement he likely never numbered/named due to the lack of math. minmax wouldn't think to even try that until he's instructed on the psion's new weakness to a number.

if the psion is weak to all 38 thumb movements, then i continue to hate the arc for how stupid that number thing is.
Indeed. If he needs 38 moves to kill s.o. with his thumb, then I'd see it relevant, but one move out of 38?
► Show Spoiler
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

STAR CONTROL: The Ur-Quan Masters finally gets a continuation of the story!
(sorry for spamming, will amend signature again when Kickstarter has ended, or many complain about my signature)

Just Karen
Gives Speeches

Post by Just Karen » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:09 pm

WearsHats wrote:One of the "minor spoilers" in the PDF of Book 1 answers part of this.
► Show Spoiler
Now, don't you want to buy the PDFs? But wait, they come with Kickstarter donations. So you're getting them already, right?
Sadly, when the Kickstarter started I was in pure "must save money" mode... and I forgot to go back before it ended. /cry.

Warrgarbl
Remains Silent

Post by Warrgarbl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:40 pm

Kin is currently missing the lower half of her body. Where humans have legs. Just saying ;)