The Sundered Way

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 13560

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:49 am

BadgeAddict wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:12 am
OO OO, I can finally play out my battle vs everyone in real life, instead of with Spiders cheatery
You mean the time you were boasting that you could kill the whole party solo, and I said sure, then had Holger sleep you, and everyone ready melee attacks on your unconscious body?

Good times.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11173

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:51 am

"Me?! Why am I to blame, instead of the CHAOS MAGE right there?!"

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 12687
Location: Glasgow, UK

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:02 am

((FWIW, I'm 100% sure Zephyr would still get utterly murdered. A one-on-one between Maji and Z might be interesting...))

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6340

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:22 am

The higher level we get, the faster Zephyr will die taking on all of us (looking past the sleep spell at early levels)

Even fighting Holger alone could prove troublesome as he has 5 shield spells available followed by chaos magic that could spell destruction for either one of us. (could also have you feared so you get disadvantage on attack rolls :P )
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 13560

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:27 am

Anyone who's down for it finds themselves in a smallish, well lit stone room. You are fully rested and kitted out with your gear.

A voice booms from above, "Pathetic mortals, the fabric of your reality has unraveled, but I've woven you into mine! Amuse me! Mount the tiefling's head on that spike!"

You feel an urge to hurt Zephyr.

((Roll initiative if you want to party.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8133
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:29 am

Though, it would be interesting doing a one on one battle against everyone to see how we would match up against one another.
Like a bracket or something.

Oo, or a battle royale of everyone against everyone.

Initiative: 1D20+1 = [12]+1 = 13

:lol:
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11173

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:30 am

I like for the battle royale idea. Although I feel like a certain sorcerer would keep targeting me first for some reason...

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6340

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:32 am

Holger isn't exactly ready for battling, too distressed about the world collapsing

Holger initiative: 1D20+3 = [2]+3 = 5
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11173

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:34 am


User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
Posts: 14565
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:37 am

thinkslogically wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:02 am
((FWIW, I'm 100% sure Zephyr would still get utterly murdered. A one-on-one between Maji and Z might be interesting...))
Yes it would! Init: 1D20 = [8] = 8
Last edited by Arch Lich Burns on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 12687
Location: Glasgow, UK

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:38 am

Haha! This can only go well!

((Is there cover / hiding spots in this room?))

Initiative: 1D20+2 = [5]+2 = 7

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 4466

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:53 am

Also, how are we positioned for distance?

Initiative:1d20+2 = [11] = 13

Oh-ho! We've got a draw! }:)

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8133
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:00 am

(You've got the lead randy)

We're only missing stick.

HP:
23 - Holger
32 - Zephyr
25 - Randy
20 - Nem
24 - Coljin
27 - Ulmwin
26 - Maji
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
NotStickFigures
Gives Speeches
Posts: 1079
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by NotStickFigures » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:49 am


User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 12687
Location: Glasgow, UK

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:07 am

((Wow... If we keep rolling THIS well, we'll be done in no time!))

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 4466

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:53 am

((Since it looks like Randy is first up, he'll take a swing at it.))

Halberd attack: 1d20+4 = [10] = 14 :meh: :roll: ((And that looks like all he do is swing...))

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 13560

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:07 pm

It looks to be an old Warehouse, converted into battle arena. There are some crates and boxes in one of the corners and some shelving along the opposite sides.

Randy runs up and whistles his halberd past Zephyr.

Randy
Zephyr <--------<<
Maji
Ulmwin
Tess
Coljin
Holger
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8133
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:15 pm

(I would have wished that the room was big enough that I could use magic at a distance and not suddenly get approached and attacked in one turn, but I guess I can just mark this up as unfair when I lose :P )

For purposes of making this a real fight, I request a map.
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 13560

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:20 pm

((If it's started at range, you'd say that they're too far and that wasn't fair! Snarling your turn? If so, Maji's up.))

((You're gonna make me work for your death? Ugh. Sometime tonight, maybe.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8133
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:22 pm

Well, Otherwise I could just assume that the other 5 of the team are huddled together, all within 5 feet of each other or something.
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6340

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:23 pm

You do know that all of us can use magic right? :P
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 12687
Location: Glasgow, UK

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:25 pm

((I have no problem with starting in a huddle, if you would like to take advantage of whatever benefit that gives you))

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 13560

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:25 pm

((Or you could you know... Ask me based on what you're trying to do.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8133
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:29 pm

( Zephyr sidesteps around randy, clearing her sight to the path of her zombified friends, she wept inside for their souls as she brought her Missile launcher to her shoulder and fired it at the group, The missile flew out the end and hit the group, 100d100 damage. Blood and guts exploded in all directions, drenching Randy and herself in a wave of red mist. :cheer: )

Ice Knife
Ice Knife: 1D20+4 = [4]+4 = 8

But, Hit or miss, the shard then explodes. The target and each creature within 5 feet of the point where the ice exploded must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 2d6 cold damage.

I think Spell Save is 12
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6340

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 pm

Holger easily dodges the magic and charges up for unleashing his own spells!

Holger dex save (tide of chaos): 2D20.HIGH(1)+3 = [13, 1]+3 = 16
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Post Reply