Forum issues

For creating groups, suggesting features, reporting problems and the like.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Forum issues

Post by admin » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:57 am

I was about to suggest a two theme system anyways so people can choose a dark or a light theme on their own. :)

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Sounds like a good idea. Happy to help if I can do with making icons or whatever if there's demand for new navigation buttons or what have you :) I have a bit of free time right now so happy to donate some of it to the cause!

Also, I just found another fatal error on the first page of the Goblin Adventurer's Thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=885

I don't know if it's because I edited an old post or what, but it's throwing an error for some reason...

RocketScientist
Global Moderator

Post by RocketScientist » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:19 pm

Having both a dark & light option sounds like a great idea, Duke. 8)

And yeah, if you need free artwork, I'm willing to help, too.
Image Image Image

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:23 pm

So, I know we're talking about themes right now (I support having a light and dark option, by the way), but you wanted information from testing, right? I've found that when I include BBCode in a post I receive the following message 25 times;

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/message_parser.php on line 69: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: No ending delimiter '.' found

And then these once each:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3923)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3923)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3923)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3923)

It's easiest to see those by previewing the post rather than actually posting it.

... Aaaaand same thing came up on this post despite not using any code. :/ That hasn't happened with other posts.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:16 pm

I am unable to use dropshadow now, had it in my signature earlier. Was it removed due to the reinstallation? Or not activated if it isn't on in the installation default?

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:07 am

The "quickfix" even gave me (infobox), which was previously reserved for mods...
see
it works for me
I noticed as the Full Editor showed me far too many BBcodes....
[division1]hg[/division1]
[division2]zt[/division2]
yellow
goodbye

RocketScientist
Global Moderator

Post by RocketScientist » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:49 pm

Looks like we have a button for forum search now.

[search]Koregath[/search]
Off Topic
And did we have a button for OT before? I remember we could use the tag, but I don't remember there being a button for it.
Anyway, yay, new buttons! (Whether or not they're temporary. lol.)
Image Image Image

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:15 am

The
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
While new hidden tags in new posts seem to work,
the hidden tags in old posts apparently do not: http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 133#p27871
Hidden Content
tag in the post.
Hidden Content

crow76308
Of Few Words

Post by crow76308 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Um... hi, new user, here, and I can't find the place to introduce myself, nor the search bar to find it. Nice to meet y'all.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Welcome to the forum :)

If you want to say hi, we have a newcomers thread over in the Community Section. The link is here:
http://goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4

crow76308
Of Few Words

Post by crow76308 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:19 pm

Thanks!