Potential: OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Re: Potential: OOC

Post by WearsHats » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:35 am

I have no idea what I'm doing with my character at the moment. And ended up editing my actions because I'd incorrectly assumed Lin had walked away from the bar already.

Blunder... Blunder! ... Blunder! ... BLUNDERCATS HO!!!!
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:38 am

lingrem wrote:NOt as funny as Asks cursing at a little kid or you yelling about wearing a dress :P
I said that quietly! ...ish :D And if that little kid isn't reduced to tears within the next 2 updates it'll be a miracle!

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:39 am

Quarg wrote:*Eh* we're not having as much fun in Two at the moment...
Most of us were off in our individual areas, but I'm sure you could easily track another person down by use of our amazing "You're glowing too" sense. :P
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:43 am

Well, half of you were inside and half were directly outside the door in Two, v.similar to One - you're not so spread out that none of you can interact. But also, Two players cover a few more timezones than One, as Synch and Dlover are in Australasia, and much of One is Europe based with a couple of Northern Americans, right? Plus, Gathers is still offline and Synch hasn't started yet. So it's a bit quieter ATM over in Two anyway.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:45 am

thinkslogically wrote:It was more Wears walking up to you (a person he's presumably known for at least a while) and introducing himself as the "local militia" and then being shyly poked by Bri :D But who knows what we knew and what will draw attention or not - you guys might be playing your previous roles perfectly, it's just funny trying to guess!
To be fair wears ninjaed me. And it is still hilarious, if i werein the same situation i would probably do the same :lol: . I would have poked lin if she wasnt surrounded! And i forgot everbody elses names already. :shifty:

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:59 am

My name is pretty easy to remember or find :p
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:11 am

It's the fact that everyone is RPing awesomely that's making it so funny! I am very much looking forward to the villager's reactions :)

(And hoping it's not "Burn the witches!!" Then pitchforks).

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:12 am

LOL well they shouldn't think we're witches just for all having a great deal of pain with a thunder clap :P I'd hope not anyway! hahaha
Felicia Faustus in Shipwrecked!

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:19 am

No... Not for the pain. Just for the intense, intense weirdness that followed it. :paranoia: >:D :cheer: :stab:

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Post by WearsHats » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:22 am

We're in a D&D world. Witches are to be expected, no?

... Just not people you've known for years suddenly acting cursed. That's bad.
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:25 am

Yeah, it's definitely the weirdness that would do it :)

I'm greatly amused by the idea of having pre-lit torches and pitchforks stashed under every table in the tavern, just waiting for an angry mob to spontaneously spring into action :D That's how medieval villages worked no?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:28 am

What do you think Hammerspace if for, Thinks? :P
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:32 am

:lol: that is very true!

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:34 am

thinkslogically wrote:I'm greatly amused by the idea of having pre-lit torches and pitchforks stashed under every table in the tavern, just waiting for an angry mob to spontaneously spring into action :D That's how medieval villages worked no?
If it works like that, i certainly hope you didn't bring a bit of Ala's personality with you.. wouldn't want you to agitate people further (and be able to befriend you without special circumstances :p )
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:35 am

nah, Ala's fun enough, but she has that stick jammed way too far up her ass to make another version of her!

Besides Nix is more like me IRL anyway, and I am a social delight :lol:

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:51 pm

Advance notice to Group 1: since you've all moved about a bit and everyone has posted, I will try and do an update for you guys tomorrow. Feel free to keep interacting etc til then. When I update, the villagers who are nearby will start doing stuff, Lin will get a reaction from Mr Kitty, the little girl will respond to Nix, etc etc.

Group 2 are awaiting the return of Gathers who we must assume is still sick - sorry fellas.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:57 pm

I did not realize nix was outside but since nikole said it was okay...

Alaen
Converses Frequently

Post by Alaen » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Something I wanted clarified: Can we clearly distinguish between our own memories and the host's? Or is it all mixed together?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:46 pm

ChuckDaRighteous wrote:ooc: my room would not due for the 7 of us so if someone else were to suggest a place that would be better.
Loup (Now Lance, though I do like the name Loup far more) had a room at the back of the tavern, attached to the stables. It wouldn't be big, but there's space in the stables.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:38 pm

Of course Lance hasn't joined the group yet...he's still playing with his puppies...

GM question, does Amanda know of any glades nearby on the road out to the cattle ranch?
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:03 pm

ooc: Well I'm hoping everyone joins the other glowing people at the well as we're discussing a place to quietly discuss what has happened and what to do.
Righteous OneVengeful One in Goblin Adventurer's League
Righteous Charger in Capture the flag
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:36 pm

Lance isn't in much of a mindset to approach people he doesn't know. Sure, they're glowing too, but that's not necessarily enough to approach them.
My game:

My characters:

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Well, you have all approached me so I'll join in :D
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:03 am

Synch wrote:Don't forget, our hosts would know each other, at least familiarity of names and faces. I am assuming that I know all your hosts, but not your characters.
Some weren't locals, or wouldn't have had cause to interact with others much, though, so they wouldn't necessarily have known.
My game:

My characters:

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:40 am

Dlover wrote:
Synch wrote:Don't forget, our hosts would know each other, at least familiarity of names and faces. I am assuming that I know all your hosts, but not your characters.
Some weren't locals, or wouldn't have had cause to interact with others much, though, so they wouldn't necessarily have known.
Ah fair point. I assumed we all lived in the same village.
► Show Spoiler