Odd Statements

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dlover
Game Master

Re: Odd Statements

Post by Dlover » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:14 am

Is Death's second greatest love interest, after Deadpool.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:33 am

Knows very well that Deadpool is to become death...
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:46 am

Should know quite well that such a tedious job would never suit Deadpool for long.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:11 pm

Has forgotten studying Deadpool in his native Klingon tongue
► Show Spoiler

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:22 pm

Has studied many dead things, but has yet to work out how to kill a pool.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:55 am

Doesn't understand what the 3000 yards of concrete were for...until he tries to skinny dip in his pool that is...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:03 pm

Still calls it skinny dipping even though he knows full well that dogs never wear clothes.
My game:

My characters:

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:13 am

Tries to put underwear on every dog he meets.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:29 am

Was secretly the one who started the debate on how dogs would wear pants, when it's clear that if they did wear anything it would be a kilt.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:31 am

Offended the world's Scotties by allowing a Pekineses to wear their Tartan...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:58 am

Has an odd fascination with Scottie Dog Licorice.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:27 am

Forgets that is how my family made its fortune....

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:01 pm

Made his fortune through a number of businesses and never gave a name to any.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:34 pm

Is part of the Nameless, a new rock band on the Portland, ME scene...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:23 pm

Used to be one of the faceless men, until somebody drew a face on him with permanent pen.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Is the Permanent Undersecretary for Her Majesty's Bidet Maintenance...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:32 pm

Spends his spare time building bridges for mice
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:56 am

Was the ghost writer of "Of Mice and Men"

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:08 pm

Applied to be the Ghost of Christmas Past, but was instead taken on as Ebenezer Scrooge.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Wants to swim in Scrooge McDuck's Money Pit...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Would rather make his own.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:34 pm

Just repossessed the Pit of a 1000 souls....

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Tried to add one extra soul, to ruin the tourist value.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:54 am

Doesn't understand the science behind Soul Criticality...or that adding one more soul would have caused automatic reincarnation for all of them...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:08 pm

Redesigned Soul Calibur as a gun called Soul Caliber.
My game:

My characters: