3rd June 2013: That Sentence Makes No Sense

Discuss the comic here!
brnforce
Speaks Quietly

Re: 3rd June 2013: That Sentence Makes No Sense

Post by brnforce » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:25 am

apotato wrote:
brnforce wrote:
Kore wrote:...We meet a Kore from every alternative universe. ...
Could you imagine the epic battles that would happen in a Kore Maze of Many??? :shock:
no

I imagine Kore is so lacking in personality and imagination that all 218 Kores are identical and at a stalemate.
Oh he has personality. There'd be crossbow bolts around every corner. Some Kore's would be teaming up. Some Kore's would be monsters that kill all humans. It'd be awesome!!!

bcas77
Whispers Softly

Post by bcas77 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:45 am

apotato wrote:I imagine Kore is so lacking in personality and imagination that all 218 Kores are identical and at a stalemate.
I wonder if Kore in the 009 reality is alive actually, if he still wants to eradicate evil, then he would have a lot of people to practice on!
Last edited by bcas77 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LooksAndSmiles
Game Master

Post by LooksAndSmiles » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:00 am

bcas77 wrote:
apotato wrote:I imagine Kore is so lacking in personality and imagination that all 218 Kores are identical and at a stalemate.
I wonder if Kore in the 009 reality is alive actually, if he still wants to eradicate evil, then he would have a lot of people to practice on!
He would also have to buy some extra rounds of crossbow bolts, I think...
Inventing forum games since '10 ...
Skill Table Cheat Sheet for my players in the Minesweepers game.
Random dragons I help growing up:ImageImageImageImage And my own dragons are here. The hatched ones like the clicks! :D

Unlucky-for-Some
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Unlucky-for-Some » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Kore wrote: 3) Kore meets the beautiful Korette, they fall in love and have a large family of little Kore and Korettes and go hunting monsters together. Easy to draw, just picture of Kore and Korette and then smaller versions for the kids. Korette should be an ideal female: also wears full suit of armour, fiery red hair and beard, good with forge, explosives, healing and axe.
this made me laugh for some reason :)

but if they are going to marry and raise a family they will need a car - presumably it'd be a Korevette
All hail the power of the stick!

willpell
Banned

Post by willpell » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:46 pm

bcas77 wrote:He's actually updating once a week (Mondays at Noon)
You either die Chaotic, or you live long enough to see yourself become Lawful.
Glemp wrote:To some extent, you need to be arrogant - without it, you are vulnerable being made someone's tool...for Herbert's sake, have the stubbornness not to submit to what you see instantly, because you can only see some facts at a time.
My long-neglected blog.

bcas77
Whispers Softly

Post by bcas77 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:06 pm

willpell wrote:
bcas77 wrote:He's actually updating once a week (Mondays at Noon)
I knowww. Is it bad that I downloaded an auto-refresher just so I can know exactly when it updates? I've tried holding off for a few updates to try and not have to worry about it but it's too difficult.

Causes_Chaos
Knows Everything

Post by Causes_Chaos » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Unlucky-for-Some wrote:
Kore wrote:
but if they are going to marry and raise a family they will need a car - presumably it'd be a Korevette
:lol: :rofl:

DuIstalri
Whispers Softly

Post by DuIstalri » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Unlucky-for-Some wrote:but if they are going to marry and raise a family they will need a car - presumably it'd be a Korevette
I want to reach through the internet to you, but I'm not sure if its for a punch, or a high five.

apotato
Knows Everything

Post by apotato » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:56 pm

bcas77 wrote:
the 156 kore seems to have a round-a-bout way of labelling everyone as evil so it seems likely that even if 009 Kore only killed those who were good he'd still just be killing everyone he met

Tayvin
Son of Maglubiyet

Post by Tayvin » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 am

You know, I was originally planning on waiting a few weeks and then read a group of updates... but I found myself checking after only one week... damnit, my Dad's comic has hooked me.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:41 pm

You're not alone. It's hooked us all.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Tayvin wrote:You know, I was originally planning on waiting a few weeks and then read a group of updates... but I found myself checking after only one week... damnit, my Dad's comic has hooked me.
Welcome to the club of hooked Goblinites. Oh, and welcome to the forums!

Edit: Shouldn't you be doing homework while you're being grounded?!?!?!?
Oh well, a break to read some updates is okay, I think.
;)
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards
STAR CONTROL: The Ur-Quan Masters finally gets a continuation of the story!
it's fully funded, and all realistic stretch goals reached!

willpell
Banned

Post by willpell » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Tayvin wrote:You know, I was originally planning on waiting a few weeks and then read a group of updates... but I found myself checking after only one week... damnit, my Dad's comic has hooked me.
Well you can be our mole inside Castle Thunt, subtly reminding your father of the coals he roasts us over whenever he's late with an update (though I suspect he already feels bad enough about this, so go easy on him).

Also, where do I know your avatar from? It looks familiar, is it a Star Wars Empire symbol or what?
You either die Chaotic, or you live long enough to see yourself become Lawful.
Glemp wrote:To some extent, you need to be arrogant - without it, you are vulnerable being made someone's tool...for Herbert's sake, have the stubbornness not to submit to what you see instantly, because you can only see some facts at a time.
My long-neglected blog.

RidcullyJack
Indulges in Conversation

Post by RidcullyJack » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:19 pm

That's not the Seal of the Galactic Empire, that's a space station!

Tayvin
Son of Maglubiyet

Post by Tayvin » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Krulle wrote:

;)
I'm not grounded, I never was grounded, why would I be grounded? I'm a good boy, has my dad been spreading lies about me again?
willpell wrote:
Well you can be our mole inside Castle Thunt, subtly reminding your father of the coals he roasts us over whenever he's late with an update (though I suspect he already feels bad enough about this, so go easy on him).

Also, where do I know your avatar from? It looks familiar, is it a Star Wars Empire symbol or what?
There is no way I'm gonna be a mole for my Dad, THEN I would be grounded. Anyways, that is the symbol for the Galactic Empire from Star Wars, long live the Empire!
Sometimes, it's good to be evil...

BuildsLegos
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: BuildsLegos

Post by BuildsLegos » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Dixon, I have a suggestion to make all our lives better: I'd like you to take on the family business and handle as much non-drawing as you can in whatever way possible so dear ol' Dad can focus that much more on the important part. Sound good?
The only one to pay attention to what happens in Goblins.

Tayvin
Son of Maglubiyet

Post by Tayvin » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:51 am

BuildsLegos wrote:
Dixon, I have a suggestion to make all our lives better: I'd like you to take on the family business and handle as much non-drawing as you can in whatever way possible so dear ol' Dad can focus that much more on the important part. Sound good?
lol! There's really not much I can do to help, plus I'm too busy focusing on MY awesome writing and getting a job for money (once I'm done relaxing and celebrating the fact that I'm done with school).

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:42 am

Tayvin wrote:
Krulle wrote:

;)
I'm not grounded, I never was grounded, why would I be grounded? I'm a good boy, has my dad been spreading lies about me again?
No, he hasn't,...
But that's why I linked the tweet.

BTW: Congratulations!

Next homework: 1) finish and 2) publish your next story. 3) Attract a decent readership, 4) move to a larger publisher to reach more readers, 5) repeat.
Or self publish, but that also includes steps 1, 2, 3, 5...
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards
STAR CONTROL: The Ur-Quan Masters finally gets a continuation of the story!
it's fully funded, and all realistic stretch goals reached!

Tayvin
Son of Maglubiyet

Post by Tayvin » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:15 am

Krulle wrote:
Tayvin wrote: Edit: Shouldn't you be doing homework while you're being grounded?!?!?!?
;)
No, he hasn't,...
But that's why I linked the tweet.

BTW: Congratulations!

Next homework: 1) finish and 2) publish your next story. 3) Attract a decent readership, 4) move to a larger publisher to reach more readers, 5) repeat.
Or self publish, but that also includes steps 1, 2, 3, 5...[/quote]

Oh, I didn't see that it was linked, I only thought it was underlined to highlight a point... lol, look at me at being so blind... Also, I am working on it, but writing a story takes time... but I have at least one in the works, and several more planned out... whole series in fact. Maybe I'll post some short stories here to show you all what I'm capable of... If I'm going to attract a decent readership, gotta start somewhere...