Trubbolsome Doodles~!

I'mBob
Game Master

Re: Trubbolsome Doodles~!

Post by I'mBob » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:58 am

The animation is really awesome!
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

trubbol
Voices Opinions
UStream Username: Trubbol

Post by trubbol » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:33 pm

I probably can't ><
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

SGTdude
Gives Speeches
UStream Username: SGTdude

Post by SGTdude » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Seriously Trubbol, let me help you craft a good story for these two.
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:44 am

Work in progress

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:49 am

A character from one of my favorite animated series.
He tends to get things roughly as bloody as a book of Goblins.
He likes to hold people into railtracks.
On moving trains.

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:35 pm

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:14 pm

SGTdude
Gives Speeches

Post by SGTdude » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Im gonna stop viewing this thread. Every time you post a picture, I just go "I so want to write a story about that!" Unless of course you want to take me up on it.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:30 pm

I must agree with SGT, this style is really nice, soft and easy to "read" would make such a good comic... if you are afraid to take it up, you could try with a 10-30 page first issue, and see how it feels to make it?

Edit: Oh, btw, what do you use to draw? soft and hardware wise?
-Best regards LAYF

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:53 pm

I use flash.

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:32 am

At the height of our modern day, something was found that had not been seen or even believed in since the age of iron. An earthquake in japan revealed the a massive underground cavern holding the remains of a real dragon. It was surrounded by the charred corpses of soldiers, who remained standing with weapons aimed at where the beast once stood until touched, then they all in unison fell to piles of ash. In the dragons body were tens of spears and in it's claws a book. That book brought to humanity another lost treasure, magic. Many of the spells required dragons bones to create, and because of the dead beasts size this would be easy for a long while, until other countries began to take interest. The species had to be revived, in order to keep this art from being lost forever. They used snakes and dogs in the tests to simulate the creatures characteristics mostly, so that is what the new dragons would often share similarities to. They normally got to about the size of a horse, and some of them could speak! With a source for spells replenished humanity began to toil at creating their very own miracles once again.

This golden era did not last, unfortunately. It began in Japan, who held the power the longest, they began to craft spells that could be used to obtain power and seize land for themselves. They lost many lives in the quake that started things, and felt they were the only once who payed the price for magic. A magical arms race began, countries began to create rituals and spells to strengthen their power, rituals that required and volunteers, often preying upon the depressed and ill of mind. Death bred new life as adapts were born into the world who could use magic since birth without the use of components, but also eccentricities and mental extremes became far more common. New monsters were bred and weaponized using the dark powers and soon, spells to powerful for anyone's hands were crafted, and humanity was nearly wiped out. What was left was at first separated and distances apart, some mutated to the point that they were a species of their own, and the dragons who were murdered centuries ago and then brought back to life only for the slaughter became the new rulers of the earth. Humanity is coming back though, with what technology and lesser magic they still had left. The powers that caused the great change in the world are lost however, and most prefer they stay lost.

Eventually new countries would form. The New States of America, What once was Asia had been for the most part taken over by what used to be Japan, now called the Yoake Empire, most of Europe became the Fairies court, while humans still resided there, they were no longer on top of the food chain. Magical creatures that once had been human took up residence in Europe and became the ruling class of a new Oligarchy, in which their confusing tongue became the required language. To us humans it was difficult to understand, and even the wisest among us sound like children speaking in their language. The largest land however, belonged to the Dragons. Dragons, liking warmth, resided in and area ranging from what we know as South America to California, and blessed most of the human remnants they found there with a scalier, more handsome form in their eyes. Scattered through the world now were many small kingdoms ruled by various creatures ranging from animalistic beastmen to magical adepts, whoever was the strongest and could protect their line.

My toe is infected and they put me on some kind of pills to kill the pain and I cannot stop giggling now... wrote a thing.

SGTdude
Gives Speeches

Post by SGTdude » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:09 am

That....

Was cool.

LooksAndSmiles
Game Master

Post by LooksAndSmiles » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:29 pm

Based on the picture by Trubbol. Feel free to ignore this, but this was literally my first thought of a story when I saw the picture. Spoilered for your convenience, it's quite long. :D
trubbol wrote:Image
► Show Spoiler
Inventing forum games since '10 ...
Skill Table Cheat Sheet for my players in the Minesweepers game.
Random dragons I help growing up:ImageImageImageImage And my own dragons are here. The hatched ones like the clicks! :D

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:28 pm

He is another fun little doodle before I go back to commissions!
Last edited by trubbol on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:35 pm

It has too many "h"s in its url.

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:06 pm

H's?

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Letters "h". It looked strange without quotes, so I decided to add them.

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:13 pm

Um, okay.

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:32 am

And now it is colored!

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:39 am

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:46 am

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Does he have enough stuff?

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:55 pm

nice, is that an Anubis ninja/samurai? looks like it, that's a cool blend Id never come up with.. +3 internets to you my friend...
-Best regards LAYF

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:19 pm

It is uh, armor for this guy