Rating wars II: Electric boogaloo (Finals)

For all games that are now over.
M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Rating wars II: Electric boogaloo (Finals)

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:05 pm

Rating wars II: Electric BoogalooI couldn't resist

At the beginning there was a being No, entity, beyond the scope of mortal comprehension. It encompassed reality itself, for itself was the only reality that existed.
Some believed it mindless, calling it ÔÇ£creationÔÇØ. Others would call it ÔÇ£the makerÔÇØ. Far more refused to believe it ever existed.

But it did. And whether it were minutes or millennia. Whether or not that even matters. It kept true to its name.

First he created space- It was nothing, yet somehow it was more then everything else that existed or did not exist. It fascinated him as he created endless expanses of it. But as he stopped, he came to realize it missed something It missed Substance. A term, definition that would have gone beyond the mind of anything that would have lived at the time, if anything would have lived at the time, beside perhaps itself. And even then he did not get it right, for in his first attempt he created air. And whilst it was the substance he looked for, he believed it could be improved. And so he created rock. A hard material, something with true substance.

Pleased with himself, he created huge spheres of them, spreading them throughout the endless expanse. But soon he felt it missed somethings. It missed warmth and cold. And so he created fire and ice- And pleased he was as he saw how both would interact.

He continued his work, consistently refining it. He created variations of his previous creations, shaping the globes he had formed into new forms. He created meteors and comets. Perched high up on the skies, he would create great balls of fire that could be seen no matter where he went, an eternal light.

And when he was finally done He put the galaxy he had created beside him. And began anew.

He did this for a long time, leaving nigh infinite universes in his wake. And yet he began to feel as if it missed something. For he was alone to enjoy it's beauty, with no one else to enjoy the wonder of creation. And so he created life. But something was wrong. They were perfect. They felt no need for anger or hate, fear or remorse. So first he created death- The force of time bringing them ever close to it's inevitable conclusion. And then he planted a tiny seed of evil into the hearts of all living beings.

He saw that his creation was now flawed. And yet he felt that was exactly what it needed to be.

Some would become consumed by the seed of evil, rising to acts of great depravity. Others would fight it so well it was as if they've never had it, leading their kin to times of greatness.

His eye would fall upon some from both sides. And granting them the slightest of his power, they would transcend physical definition and become gods.

With a few final adjustments, creation saw it's job as complete. And so it left. But before it left it left lingering in the infinite cosmos a few "building bricks". Raw sources of his power, acting of their own accord as they would create new universes on their own. Or reassemble the ones that would break due to those who had their heart particularly rotten.

But they were no longer guided by the force of creation. Sometimes gods would guide the building bricks so they would assemble as they saw fit, but other times there was no guidance. And there would be mistakes. Usually seen this would be without consequence- But this would be no good story if that was the case with this one.

For with the creation of this new universe, there was a bit... Too much. A piece of the puzzle not fitting in.

And rather than leaving the newborn universe, it still became part of it. Taking a pure physical form in the form of a perfect glass sphere, barely fitting in the palm of a humans hand, it's insides filled with diffracting colors. A "piece of the maker".

The gods, fearing what mere mortals would do with such an item, tried to hide it to their best ability- And even as it seemed that the sphere openly defied their powers, they managed to hide it. But only for so long, as secrets like such are not buried forever. And with souls with the sprout of evil sprouted deeply, and those who wish to defy it, it looked like "The Maker's stone" would be the envy of many...

What is this?
Hello, welcome to RWII, formerly hosted by Vid, and now taken over by the champion of the first game? I totally don't brag about that whenver I can.

Anyways. A Ratings War is a Role-play which takes the form of a character battle; specifically an Original Character battle. (The key word here is Original.)

You can find the first game here: http://forums.keenspot.com/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=114325

What are the rules?

In a Ratings War contestants compete against each other in battles of prose; pitting their characters against each other in a short story that ends in defeat for their opponent, and victory for their protagonist. Both competitors write an entry to completion, but in the end only one will be the true victor.

The competitors of the Rating War will be divided into (hopefully) even brackets, with each bracketÔÇÖs competitors ÔÇÿfightingÔÇÖ against each other in few rounds of preliminary battles.

In each battle two competitors will be paired off against each other, battling in a predetermined arena; each battle will last a full week from its announcement, during that time the players must write a piece of prose to itÔÇÖs completion in which their character must fight and defeat their opponentÔÇÖs character.
The only limitation IÔÇÖll be imposing on the battles at present is to please refrain from killing your opponentÔÇÖs characters in the preliminary rounds. After all, if there is more then one bout of preliminaries then their character still needs to be alive to compete in them. But aside from that, the rest of the battle is entirely up to your creativity and imagination.

Each entry will be rated by three judges, and at the end of the round the player with the highest score will be the winner.

After the end of the preliminary battles the highest scoring writers from the brackets will proceed to the next rounds, engaging in elimination battles until finally only one combatant is left. They shall be proclaimed as the winner of the Ratings War, and all the gloating rights that come with it.

If a player fails to submit an entry in the one week time frame, then their opponent will win on default. If both players fail to submit entries, then how each round is proceeded on will be decided by me on a case by case basis. But hopefully no such cases arise, so this wont shouldnÔÇÖt be a problem.

What do I need to enter?

Anyone can enter! There is no limit to the amount of participants. What I will require however, is the following:

Name: Self explanatory really.
Nicknames/aliases: Do they have any?
Eye color: Self explanatory really.
Hair color: Self explanatory really.
Race: No limitations on races; be what ever you want.
Appearance: Physical looks, clothing, the whole hog. More is better than less.
Weapons/powers: How does your character fight?
Biography: Please try to provide a lot of information on your character here; itÔÇÖll be really useful for both the judges to get a feel on how well youÔÇÖre writing your character, and for your opponents on how to write your character competitively in turn.
Reason for wanting the Stone: Do they wish to find the stone to try and destroy it? Try to (ab)use it? What exactly the makers stone is capable of doing is only speculated about in rumors- Some say that it's beyond mortals to use. Some say it would allow the user to recreate reality at will. Others say it would turn them into a god...

Any tips for me?
Be the underdog: Everyone loves an underdog, and even though you can win with an overpowered character (the competition is based on your writing skills after all) stories become much more engaging when the protagonist is on the back foot; at least for some of it. Think of all your favourite movies and books, I guarantee you that one of the best things about them is wondering just how the protagonists will overcome their seemingly unstoppable foes.

Depth: Even though a lot of the fights will be predominantly physical (although if you can think of other more creative ways to beat your opponents, by all means go for it.) Both the reads of this thread and the judges are going to want to see your character develop and grow. Show what they think, sho what they feel, show how they react both emotionally and physically to the battles they are going through. Do they have vices or flaws? Can they over come them? Do they develop any faults from there fights? Is their motivation for fighting consistent or does it change as the competition progresses? We want to see all these things, so show them to us!

Discussion: YouÔÇÖre not just going to be writing your own character, youÔÇÖre going to be writing a variety of your opponentÔÇÖs characters well, so get to know them! PM your opponent with questions you have, and in turn answer any questions they have about yours. Often in getting to know the player behind the character, youÔÇÖll also get to understand the character too. Not to mention, no one wants to see there character written poorly, so make sure you treat everyone elseÔÇÖs character with the same amount of respect that youÔÇÖd like them to show yours in turn.

Edit, Edit, Edit: After writing your piece make sure you take the time to reread it and edit it. This is after all a writing competition; things like grammatical errors could end up costing you the round.

FAQ

Q: Are pets/Familiars/mounts etc allowed?
A: Yes. However though, do keep in mind that you are still the main character. If a companion is added, it should be to add more flavor to that character- Not that you have a boring character who has a dragon as his companion. Unless, well, you'd be the dragon I guess.

Generally, yes, but I'd advice to use in moderation.

Participants
1. Lingrem's Naklin http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.p ... t=29#p1207
2. Runsaround's Robert http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.p ... t=29#p1396
3. Loki's Felix McMaster http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 1626#p1604
4. Vidius's The Rasping Suit http://goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 3830#p2826
5. Psychotic's Donovan http://goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 3830#p3267
6. Ramsa's Konur Durai http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.p ... t=25#p4652
7. AccursedBiscuit's Tibiscu http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.p ... t=25#p6375
8. Arch Lich Burns's Rex http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.p ... t=50#p7130
9. Dusk9's Kane http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 7144#p7140
10. arydra's Firorn http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.p ... t=50#p8535
11. I'mBob's Mazugord http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.p ... =100#p9405

Brackets
Bracket A
RunsAround's Robert
Vidius's The Rasping Suit
Psychotic's Donovan
AccursedBiscuit's Tibiscu
Arch Lich Burns's Rex
Dusk9's Kane

Bracket B

Lingrem's Naklin
Loki's Felix McMaster
Feytala (if she wishes to join)
Ramsa's Konor Durai
Arydra's Firorn

Battles
Round 1
Psychotic's Donovan defeats Runsaround's Robert!

Vidius's The Rasping Suit defeats AccursedBiscuit's Tibiscu!

Dusk9's Kane defeats Arch Lich Burns's Rex!

Round 2

Anything else?
Yes! Besides participants for the competitions, I would be very pleased to have some secret judges who would be willing to rate submissions and provide feedback to the participants. If you would be interested in this, please send me a pm. :D

Currently I'm looking to close submissions at 12/3- Giving two full weeks for everyone to get a character in. With all that being said, I wish everyone the best of luck. And may the games begin...
Last edited by M0rtimer on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:01 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Reason: Made sticky per m0rt's request

vidius
Enjoys Chitchat

Re: Rating wars II: Electric boogaloo

Post by vidius » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:15 pm

in, so very in.

I'll be writing in this one. Just writing up the character sheet now.
"Winter is coming"

vidius
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by vidius » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:00 pm

also, I have a question. How will you be scoring this?
"Winter is coming"

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:14 pm

I'm (probably) in. I'll need some time to decide my character though.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:53 am

vidius wrote:also, I have a question. How will you be scoring this?
Well, I was thinking of generally not imposing any limits on the judges so they may give any score which I will recalculate to X/10. That being said, I would give the general advice that grammar/spelling should be at most a breaking point in case of a "tie". This is a storytelling contest after all, not an English language test. :)

So generally I'd give the judges free reign, though I would ask if they'd give some feedback on their scores/to the contestants as advice. If I may ask, how did you do it? :)

vidius
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by vidius » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:33 am

M0rtimer wrote:
Well, I was thinking of generally not imposing any limits on the judges so they may give any score which I will recalculate to X/10. That being said, I would give the general advice that grammar/spelling should be at most a breaking point in case of a "tie". This is a storytelling contest after all, not an English language test. :)

So generally I'd give the judges free reign, though I would ask if they'd give some feedback on their scores/to the contestants as advice. If I may ask, how did you do it? :)
I had a scoring system which scored writers on:-

Writing (is it a good story)
Technique (spelling errors, hanging paragraphs, stunted sentences all deducted from here)
Originality (were they inventive with the story)
Lore (or something similar) (how did they use the arena/opponent)
Bonus (if there was anything you felt worthy of special note, it could get bonus points here, for example character development, or amazing attention to opponents character development)

all sections where marked out of 10, but I expected feed back from the judges as to why they would score particularly high or low. In addition, I encouraged judges to think of every story as starting with 5 in every category (aside from bonus) then add or subtract as they read.

Interestingly enough, the consistently highest scoring writer didn't actually win the competition. They dominated all brackets, but then got beaten in an elimination match. I felt this reflected what I wanted from the competition, at the end of the day, anyone bringing there A game to a round can win.

Also, ensure you have an odd number of judges in the case of ties for who should win.

Finally, I allowed the other competitors to vote for a winner too. This only added a small bonus to score, for example 10% per contestant voting for that contestant, but in one round it did effect who won.

Anyway, if you want to brain storm ideas, I'll help.

But I also feel that if that's the case I should sit on as a judge, as going in with an inside understanding of how the system works seems unfair ;)

Hope this helpssssss
"Winter is coming"

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:37 am

vidius wrote:Interestingly enough, the consistently highest scoring writer didn't actually win the competition. They dominated all brackets, but then got beaten in an elimination match. I felt this reflected what I wanted from the competition, at the end of the day, anyone bringing there A game to a round can win.
Reads, I assume?

vidius
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by vidius » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:59 am

Dusk9 wrote:
vidius wrote:Interestingly enough, the consistently highest scoring writer didn't actually win the competition. They dominated all brackets, but then got beaten in an elimination match. I felt this reflected what I wanted from the competition, at the end of the day, anyone bringing there A game to a round can win.
Reads, I assume?
I wont divulge that information, sorry ;)
"Winter is coming"

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:00 am

I'm in, once I have my idea for my character! Not really sure of types of characters since I wasn't around when this was last done!
Felicia Faustus in Shipwrecked!

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:04 am

lingrem wrote:I'm in, once I have my idea for my character! Not really sure of types of characters since I wasn't around when this was last done!
Here you go.

Everything except the final between Mort and Arctic is there, since that was on the BF forum.
Speaking of which, is anyone going to try and recover that? Or will I have to do it myself?

Also, the character can be literally anything you want. Literally. You could even make up your own species if you wanted to.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:30 am

vidius wrote:
M0rtimer wrote:

-snip-

Hope this helpssssss
It does. No worries though, I think I got this covered. :)
lingrem wrote:I'm in, once I have my idea for my character! Not really sure of types of characters since I wasn't around when this was last done!
ANYTHING is allowed. Just remember that you'll have to work with it for the duration of the game. Considering technology though, nothing more then "steampunk" technology. :)

And I'd save it myself weren't it for the fact I've had terrible luck trying to salvage anything from the forums. :/

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:44 am

Never seen this before, but I'm very in.
I have no idea what I'm doing, and IT IS GLORIOUS!

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:54 am

I would like to join this as well, I will try to add my character details in shortly.

Name: Unknown (Was never been given one)
Nicknames/aliases: IT, Thing
Eye color: Clear Quartz (color changes depending on mood)
Hair color: None
Race: Golem
Alignment: Chaotic-Good/Chaotic-Evil

Appearance: IT is predominately composed of grey Stone with flecks of a variety of Ores across its shoulders and down his back. Moss and vines form the ligaments and muscles of his body. He stands at roughly four feet in height. His eyes are smooth pieces of Quartz set deeply within his head. His eyes give off glows of differing shades of Yellow, Green and Red. He has no mouth but his eyes give away his emotions. Due to his strange appearance, IT wears a deep green full-body cloak to hide his features.

Weapons/powers: Natures Fury, Entangle, Absorb, An Orden Staff (Orden is an extinct tree from ages ago, it was harvested by humans for its Steel-like qualities), Blind Rage (this happens when nature is harmed)

Biography: In the beginning was (worthless wizard-in-training) Zed. Ye and Zed concentrated and wove together the elements of the ground. Lo and Zed was distracted by a busty female pixie who was flaunting what the maker gave her.

In that small window of distraction the spell failed and IT was born. Although IT was a deemed a failed runt of a Golem, he was gifted with intelligence surpassing most Golems. Zed, disgusted with his failed experiment, threw IT from his tower study. Freed from his master, IT began to walk the world in hope of finding answers about himself. He has slowly marched across the continents and ocean floors for an unknown number of years.

March of Time: After being cast out into the wilderness by his maker IT began to walk East. After a length of time of walking he stumbled upon an forest of monolithic sized trees. Here he made his home for many years until the humans came. The humans came with their axes and saws and cut down his forest. There actions stirred up a new emotion within him, Blind Rage. When the fury cleared from his eyes he found himself standing in a clearing littered with fallen trees stained with streaks of red. In his fury he had destroyed not only all of the humans but also all of the trees. He swore an oath of fealty to the Nature, to always protect it and its creatures.

Reason for wanting the Stone: From the very beginning of his creation, IT felt as though there was an empty hole within him. Cast out by his maker as a failed experiment he has roamed the world for years looking for answers. After learning of the great Maker in the sky he has devoted his life to seeking relics left behind by the Maker and his servants.

I am choosing to withdraw from this due to being accepted into 2 games plus babysitting a third. I want to apologize, It would have been....glorious.
Last edited by BadgeAddict on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

DoubleFried
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by DoubleFried » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

I'm in. Will be submitting my character later.
It's canon.

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Name: Naklin
Nicknames/aliases: Yeti, Abominable Snowman
Eye color: sky blue
Hair color: Pure White.
Race: Yeti
Companion: Nanook (Polar Bear)

(Rest under a spoiler because it looks rather big)
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by lingrem on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Felicia Faustus in Shipwrecked!

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Added both Lin and Badge to the first post character list. :)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:48 pm

A quick post regarding a question that was raised - Considering if whether or not pets or companions are allowed. So without adue:

Q: Are pets/Familiars/mounts etc allowed?
A: Yes. However though, do keep in mind that you are still the main character. If a companion is added, it should be to add more flavor to that character- Not that you have a boring character who has a dragon as his companion. Unless, well, you'd be the dragon I guess.

Generally, yes, but I'd advice to use in moderation.

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:35 am

Name: Robert
Nicknames/aliases: Thunder Flea, Lightinsect, The Electric Demon
Eye colour: Deep Black
Hair colour: None
Race: Giant mutated silverfish
Appearance: An centaur-like abomination, with a silver carapace and four beige-ish arms (and two legs). With a hole full of teeth for a mouth ant two small, solidly black eyes. about 8 feet tall when upright, but often converts arms to legs to move faster. Has a tapering tail leading from his rear.
Weapons/powers: Wields improvised weapons like sticks, bats, picks, axes and other such things, moves quickly to avoid attacks, and can emit electricity from his antennae.
Biography: Robert was once a regular old silverfish, scurrying around in books in an old dilapidated library. One day, a young scientist whose name we may never know sneaked in, and stole the book on which Robert was feeding. This book was The Principles of Transformation a treatise on how creatures could be altered through the use of certain chemicals. The potion the scientist was mixing spilled, and proved more powerful than expected when it transformed Robert from a common silverfish to what he is now. Robert, disoriented by the mutation of his entire body, was maddened, and proceeded to go on a rampage, killing many, including a group of armed robbers attacking a school and his foolhardy creator. Now, having calmed slightly, Robert, (Known as Thunder Flea and Lightinsect to his fans and The Electric Demon to his many detractors) flees from both his reputations, not quite understanding either of them.
Reason for wanting the Stone: While Robert has few morals, he understands that the many killings he perpetrated were bad, and believes the Stone is too powerful to leave alone, thus deciding that must either be hidden or destroyed.
I have no idea what I'm doing, and IT IS GLORIOUS!

Loki
Of Few Words

Post by Loki » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:58 am

"A wild lurker appears!"

Name: Felix McMaster
Nicknames/aliases: The Dealer of Discord, Pandemonium's Player, The Golden Gambler
Eye color: Vibrant, emerald green
Hair color: A mixture of orange and red, always unruly, like the embodiment of a lively flame
Race: Human
Appearance: Always sharply dressed featuring perfectly creased pants and a slim fitting vest with many pockets over a dress shirt & tie. For his pants, he tends towards dark greys and blacks, and his favorite vest is a pinstripe green with a matching tie over a crisp white shirt.
Biography: Felix had always been lucky. Unbelievably lucky. Fortune seemed to favor him at every turn. Especially in games of chance. Hand the man a deck of cards or a pair of dice, and you might as well hand him your wallet at the same time. This gift, this blessing, whatever you want to call it, meant exactly one thing to Felix. Gambling was his life. And life was good.

Here's the thing about being a winner. There's always a loser. And some people can't handle losing. One day, Felix won a game that changed the course of his life. Unbeknownst to Felix, the seemingly average person in front of him was actually a god of trickery in disguise. Mildy peeved by his loss, and with nothing better to do, the trickster god decided to have some fun with Felix.

Depending on your point of view, Felix was blessed or cursed with a most unusual ability. Games of chance would never be the same again, for any time Felix used items of chance, whether it was revealing a card, rolling the dice, or flipping a coin, a random physical or magical event would occur. It could be helpful; it could be hurtful. Felix could never predict the outcome.

However, Felix soon found that his innate luck was unaffected by this ability. So, despite the potential for misfortune, Felix was almost always able to scrape by (mostly) unscathed. With the joys of a simple game of poker beyond his reach, Felix set his abilities and luck to work for him in new and inventive ways. He found a liking for mercenary work and combat tournaments, relying on Lady Luck to guide him to victory.

Weapons/powers: Chance & Luck. Every time that Felix makes use of items of chance (cards, dice, coin flips, etc.), a spontaneous physical or magical event occurs. Maybe frost giants spring forth from the earth, maybe you temporarily gain the ability of flight, maybe your hat turns into a turtle. Anything is possible...and Felix uses his innate luck to turn these random events in his favor in creative ways.
Reason for wanting the Stone: Felix is undecided as to what his heart's desire might be. On one hand, he misses his old life; the feeling of a well-plaid hand of poker, the joy of raking in the chips after a lucky roll of the dice, or just the thrill of putting it all on the line and letting the chips fall where they may. On the other hand, maybe regaining that previous life wouldn't fulfill him anymore. The adrenaline rush of combat, of putting your life at risk, that is truly the highest point of gambling. Maybe Felix will decide to use the Stone to keep his powers, but increase the odds ever more in his favor. Only time...and victory...will tell.
ÔÇ£Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos, IÔÇÖm an agent of chaos , and you know the thing about chaos? ItÔÇÖs fair."

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:33 am

Both added. :)

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:03 pm

vidius wrote:
Dusk9 wrote:
Reads, I assume?
I wont divulge that information, sorry ;)
If he was asking if you were Reads, you already revealed you weren't as you said "there A game" rather than "their A game" among other things.

SeeAMoose
Admin Moose on the Loose
Admin Moose on the Loose
UStream Username: See_a_Moose

Post by SeeAMoose » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Hey guys, back in the old forums prior to the art contest I had mentioned announcing when this contest went live and offering a user title to the victor. I just wanted to check with all of you before posting a global announcement about sign-ups
I am one of the forum admins and chat moderators. Drop any of us a line if you ever need a hand in either the forum or the chat.
You can reach me at AdminMoose@goblinsforum.com or at BotWalter@gmail.com

vidius
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by vidius » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:47 pm

SeeAMoose wrote:Hey guys, back in the old forums prior to the art contest I had mentioned announcing when this contest went live and offering a user title to the victor. I just wanted to check with all of you before posting a global announcement about sign-ups
Yes. Yes. Y E S!
"Winter is coming"

vidius
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by vidius » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:49 pm

Davecom3 wrote:
If he was asking if you were Reads, you already revealed you weren't as you said "there A game" rather than "their A game" among other things.
He was asking if Reads was that contestant.

furthermore, I don't like that tone your typing to me in...
"Winter is coming"

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:11 pm

I didn't mean any offense. I was more commenting based on Reads having OCD about stuff like him having correct spelling.