Prattles on Unremittingly

Re: MyrMen 4th month 2nd year, week 3

Post by gamecreator » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:46 am

It's someone else.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:18 pm

I thought about the normal spell I have to choose.
Steal the rest: completely paralyses a target hit by Steal legs last week making it unable to take actions (I basically want a spell where I can perform unwilling surgeries/tests on them)

Action 1: move upwards towards the red myrmen
Action 2: cast glide to to get up to the right and then the left?
Action 3: cast steal legs on the red Myrman the furthest away on top of the cliff
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:14 pm

All rules are now to be found in the recourses thread Here
SA and FH roll, here
Keep me honest if I forget actions or other things...
3rd year, 4th month ( Month of the dry) 1st Week
Places of interest (Frames):
ImageFull map with grid:
► Show Spoiler

Current missions:
.[tabs: Historical sites I]
-a layer of dirt, 2 blocks thick must be removed all around the Hut site
-a layer of stone or reinforced walls, must be build
-all MyrMen Gets 2 XP
-the MyrMen removing the dirt and putting up the reinforcement will share an extra 10 XP (Equally divided among them, any extra point is lost)
BONUS:
-If this is done without damaging the hut, the tribe receives 4 History skill points and an extra 2 XP to all the MyrMen
[tabs: This means war]
-The first red MyrMen worker that is killed will give 2 XP to all MyrMen
-The first red MyrMen warrior that is killed will give 4 XP to all MyrMen
-The first red Master MyrMen that is killed will give 6 XP to all MyrMen
-Eradicating the red MyrMen will earn all MyrMen 10 XP.
BONUS:
-Freeing a purple MyrMan prisoner will give the tribe a new Skill point type: Diplomacy, and 4 Diplomacy points.

-Each extra freed purple MyrMan will give the tribe a Diplomacy point and 1 XP to all MyrMen
-Unknown Bonus I
-Unknown Bonus II[/tabs]

This is the third week in the month of the dry, the water levels goes back to normal.
ÔÇâ

Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ crawls down, and as she suspects, this is a back way down, from here she throws a Bots spell, but misses the nearest myrman who turns around and starts to yell.. apparently he cannot hit her either!

Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ learns [Steal the rest: completely paralyses a target hit by Steal legs last week making it unable to take actions] a normal spell.
***To be honest, I have no idea what you are trying to do, If you try to explain it, IÔÇÖll add it as a text update in the middle here..***

Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ: "Hey you. Give up, and we will not hurt you. You are not one of them!" he says, the purple guy open his mouth and show there is no tongue, then turns around and shows that he is bound.
Satisfied, Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ continues and loots the corpses, he finds absolutely nothing except for the seeing stone...
He moves forward, ready to strike any Myrmen coming down.

T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ builds a bridge to completely connect the statue to the landmasses. He then continues and frees the purple Myrman, unable to speak the myrman just nods and moves back up behind all the others.
There is nothing to loot from the red MyrMen after Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ took the seeing stone!
T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ then proceeds to move in and attack the first Red myrman he sees, itÔÇÖs a warrior myrman, but he still manages to hit it, and thanks to his prime statues, he even avoids its attack! It is still alive!
For freeing the first Purple MyrMan, the tribe receives a new skill type Diplomacy, and gains 4 points in it!

Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ comes right behind him, and as soon as he is on the other side, he throws attacks the MyrMan Warrior, the attack looks to set him close to death, but he is still alive!

D ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ Heals 8-1 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ who is now able to move normally, but should he take any damage in the next 2 turns he will die instantly. After than he will be back to 1 HP!
Another spear strikes down just besides them!

Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ & ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ continues, they are nearly there!

Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ stands around...

///This is just to safe it///
► Show Spoiler
///----///
ÔÇâ
Players & NPCÔÇÖs (10/20 spots taken)
.[tabs: Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ] BadgeAddict, Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP, 6XP, Speed 10
SA: 9. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 2nd month, 1st week
-Climber
-Metal miner
-Tunneler level 2
INVENTORY 4/10+10
-Pick axe.
-Shovel
-8 cobber
-8 iron
-Bag (- can hold 10 units of solids)
[tabs: D ÔÇØ2ÔÇØ] Dlover, D ÔÇØ2ÔÇØ 2HP, 3XP, Speed 10
SA: 6. FH: 3.
-Accelerated
-Analyst
-Doctor level 2
-Cure green gas sickness
INVENTORY 0/10
-Axe
[tabs: Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ] Gamecreator, Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ 4HP, 1XP, Speed 10
SA: 6. FH: 0.
-Accelerated
-inventor
-Mineral miner
-Aimed strike
INVENTORY 6/10+10
-shovel pickaxe
-bag (Can hold 10 units of non liquids. )
-Sling
-11 Sling bullets
[tabs: Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ] Nerre, Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ 3(2)HP, 3XP, Speed 10 damage will be healed in 2 rounds)
SA: 5. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 6th month, 3rd week
-Hero level 2
-Inventor
- Aimed strike
-Diving for beginners
INVENTORY 9/10
-pick axe
-Simple Shield (3 HP)
-Battle Axe
-1 Seeing stone
[tabs: T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ] ThroughTheWell, T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ 2HP, 3XP, Speed 10
-Accelerated
-Inventor level 3
-Metal miner
-Builder
-Aimed strike
-Diving for beginners
-Farming 101
INVENTORY 9/10+5
-Gasmask (does not take up space, works for 3 rounds more)
-Bucket (Can hold 5 units of fluid)
-pick axe
-30 pixel rope.
SharmanÔÇÖs Talisman
[tabs: Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ] Kida, Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ 4HP, 2XP, Speed 10
SA: 1. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 2nd month, 2nd week
-Scientist level 3
-Dark artist Level 2
-Hero level 2
- Bolt- range 50 pixels, damage 1d4-2. for purpose of hitting, it counts as a strength 4 attack - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
-Charm beast - touch range, a 1d6-2 vs. opponent strength chance to charm target beast, the beast must have some way of felling affection - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
-Thunder bolt- range 60 pixels, damage 1d4-2. for purpose of hitting, it counts as a strength 5 attack, When it hits it also deliver a 1 damage attack of strength 2 to everyone within 10 pixels of target - Normal spell 50% chance of success
- Summon Fire Wasp - Summons a Fire wasp, The fire wasp must be thrown just after summoned, else it will attack the summoner.- Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
INVENTORY 7/10
-Simple Shield (3 HP)
-Axe
-Shovel
-1 - 20 pixel rope!
[tabs: 8-2 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ] m0rtimer, 8-2 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ 2(0) HP, 10XP, Speed 10
SA: 8. FH: 4.
Re-Born Year 1, 3rd month, 3rd week
-Forman
-Contractor
-Scientist
-Iron mining 101
INVENTORY 2/10
-Shovel Pickaxe
-Sling
[tabs: Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ] Nolandking, Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ 2HP, 6XP, Speed 10
SA: 3. FH: 1.
Born Year 2, 2nd month, 1stweek
-Guard
INVENTORY 2/10
Battle axe!
[tabs: Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ ] Theis2, Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP, 7XP, Speed 10
SA: 0. FH: 2.
Born Year 1, 4th month, 2nd week
-Dark artist level 5
-Doctor
-Protective aura; can be cast un up to 2 MyrMen at a time- Whenever struck by an attack, the damage dealt has 25% chance to affect the aggressor instead of the defender (touch range) Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Summon Fire Wasp - Summons a Fire wasp, The fire wasp must be thrown just after summoned, else it will attack the summoner.- Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Glide; the target can glide 4 squares for each square they fall, falling more than 2 squares this way have 50% chance to deal 1 damage per square - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Lift; Lift 1 pixel/dark artist level of material at a distance up to 50 pixels.- Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Steal legs; stops one opponent, hindering them from moving. They have 10% chance/strength of doing actions in their place. - Normal spell 50% chance of success
INVENTORY 7/10
-1 Seeing stone
-2 dragon beetle mandibles
-Spear
-Simple Shield (3 HP)

[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP
[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ 2HP
[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ 2HP
[tabs: Tamed Cave Worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ 2HP
-Tunneler level 3
-Length 13
-Shovel head
INVENTORY 0/2[/tabs]

Awaiting characters:
Davecom3, 1/5 to a character.
Jrlans, 1/5 to a character.
Nolandking, 4/5 to a character
Ttwig, 5/5 to a character.
WearsHats, 4/5 to a character.
ÔÇâ
► Show Spoiler
All rules are now to be found in the recourses thread Here
SA and FH roll, here
Keep me honest if I forget actions or other things...
3rd year, 4th month ( Month of the dry) 1st Week
Places of interest (Frames):
ImageFull map with grid:
► Show Spoiler

Current missions:
.[tabs: Historical sites I]
-a layer of dirt, 2 blocks thick must be removed all around the Hut site
-a layer of stone or reinforced walls, must be build
-all MyrMen Gets 2 XP
-the MyrMen removing the dirt and putting up the reinforcement will share an extra 10 XP (Equally divided among them, any extra point is lost)
BONUS:
-If this is done without damaging the hut, the tribe receives 4 History skill points and an extra 2 XP to all the MyrMen
[tabs: This means war]
-The first red MyrMen worker that is killed will give 2 XP to all MyrMen
-The first red MyrMen warrior that is killed will give 4 XP to all MyrMen
-The first red Master MyrMen that is killed will give 6 XP to all MyrMen
-Eradicating the red MyrMen will earn all MyrMen 10 XP.
BONUS:
-Freeing a purple MyrMan prisoner will give the tribe a new Skill point type: Diplomacy, and 4 Diplomacy points.

-Each extra freed purple MyrMan will give the tribe a Diplomacy point and 1 XP to all MyrMen
-Unknown Bonus I
-Unknown Bonus II[/tabs]

This is the third week in the month of the dry, the water levels goes back to normal.
ÔÇâ

Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ crawls down, and as she suspects, this is a back way down, from here she throws a Bots spell, but misses the nearest myrman who turns around and starts to yell.. apparently he cannot hit her either!

Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ learns [Steal the rest: completely paralyses a target hit by Steal legs last week making it unable to take actions] a normal spell.
***To be honest, I have no idea what you are trying to do, If you try to explain it, IÔÇÖll add it as a text update in the middle here..***

Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ: "Hey you. Give up, and we will not hurt you. You are not one of them!" he says, the purple guy open his mouth and show there is no tongue, then turns around and shows that he is bound.
Satisfied, Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ continues and loots the corpses, he finds absolutely nothing except for the seeing stone...
He moves forward, ready to strike any Myrmen coming down.

T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ builds a bridge to completely connect the statue to the landmasses. He then continues and frees the purple Myrman, unable to speak the myrman just nods and moves back up behind all the others.
There is nothing to loot from the red MyrMen after Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ took the seeing stone!
T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ then proceeds to move in and attack the first Red myrman he sees, itÔÇÖs a warrior myrman, but he still manages to hit it, and thanks to his prime statues, he even avoids its attack! It is still alive!
For freeing the first Purple MyrMan, the tribe receives a new skill type Diplomacy, and gains 4 points in it!

Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ comes right behind him, and as soon as he is on the other side, he throws attacks the MyrMan Warrior, the attack looks to set him close to death, but he is still alive!

D ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ Heals 8-1 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ who is now able to move normally, but should he take any damage in the next 2 turns he will die instantly. After than he will be back to 1 HP!
Another spear strikes down just besides them!

Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ & ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ continues, they are nearly there!

Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ stands around...

///This is just to safe it///
► Show Spoiler
///----///
ÔÇâ
Players & NPCÔÇÖs (10/20 spots taken)
.[tabs: Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ] BadgeAddict, Mint ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP, 6XP, Speed 10
SA: 9. FH: 1.
-Climber
-Metal miner
-Tunneler level 2
INVENTORY 4/10+10
-Pick axe.
-Shovel
-8 cobber
-8 iron
-Bag (- can hold 10 units of solids)
[tabs: D ÔÇØ2ÔÇØ] Dlover, D ÔÇØ2ÔÇØ 2HP, 3XP, Speed 10
SA: 6. FH: 3.
-Accelerated
-Analyst
-Doctor level 2
-Cure green gas sickness
INVENTORY 0/10
-Axe
[tabs: Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ] Gamecreator, Mike ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ 4HP, 1XP, Speed 10
SA: 6. FH: 0.
-Accelerated
-inventor
-Mineral miner
-Aimed strike
INVENTORY 6/10+10
-shovel pickaxe
-bag (Can hold 10 units of non liquids. )
-Sling
-11 Sling bullets
[tabs: Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ] Nerre, Achilles ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ 3(2)HP, 3XP, Speed 10 damage will be healed in 2 rounds)
Born Year 1, 6th month, 3rd week
-Hero level 2
-Inventor
- Aimed strike
-Diving for beginners
INVENTORY 9/10
-pick axe
-Simple Shield (3 HP)
-Battle Axe
-1 Seeing stone
[tabs: T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ] ThroughTheWell, T ÔÇ£5ÔÇØ 2HP, 3XP, Speed 10
-Accelerated
-Inventor level 3
-Metal miner
-Builder
-Aimed strike
-Diving for beginners
-Farming 101
INVENTORY 9/10+5
-Gasmask (does not take up space, works for 3 rounds more)
-Bucket (Can hold 5 units of fluid)
-pick axe
-30 pixel rope.
SharmanÔÇÖs Talisman
[tabs: Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ] Kida, Zik ÔÇ£6ÔÇØ 4HP, 2XP, Speed 10
SA: 1. FH: 1.
Born Year 1, 2nd month, 2nd week
-Scientist level 3
-Dark artist Level 2
-Hero level 2
- Bolt- range 50 pixels, damage 1d4-2. for purpose of hitting, it counts as a strength 4 attack - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
-Charm beast - touch range, a 1d6-2 vs. opponent strength chance to charm target beast, the beast must have some way of felling affection - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
-Thunder bolt- range 60 pixels, damage 1d4-2. for purpose of hitting, it counts as a strength 5 attack, When it hits it also deliver a 1 damage attack of strength 2 to everyone within 10 pixels of target - Normal spell 50% chance of success
INVENTORY 7/10
-Simple Shield (3 HP)
-Axe
-Shovel
-1 - 20 pixel rope!
[tabs: 8-2 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ] m0rtimer, 8-2 ÔÇ£8ÔÇØ 2(0) HP, 10XP, Speed 10
SA: 8. FH: 4.
Re-Born Year 1, 3rd month, 3rd week
-Forman
-Contractor
-Scientist
-Iron mining 101
INVENTORY 2/10
-Shovel Pickaxe
-Sling
[tabs: Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ] Nolandking, Dolan ÔÇ£9ÔÇØ 2HP, 6XP, Speed 10
SA: 3. FH: 1.
Born Year 2, 2nd month, 1stweek
-Guard
INVENTORY 2/10
Battle axe!
[tabs: Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ ] Theis2, Theis ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP, 7XP, Speed 10
SA: 0. FH: 2.
Born Year 1, 4th month, 2nd week
-Dark artist level 5
-Doctor
-Protective aura; can be cast un up to 2 MyrMen at a time- Whenever struck by an attack, the damage dealt has 25% chance to affect the aggressor instead of the defender (touch range) Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Glide; the target can glide 4 squares for each square they fall, falling more than 2 squares this way have 50% chance to deal 1 damage per square - Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Lift; Lift 1 pixel/dark artist level of material at a distance up to 50 pixels.- Simple spell 75% chance to cast <- AUTO CAST DARK ARTIST
- Steal legs; stops one opponent, hindering them from moving. They have 10% chance/strength of doing actions in their place. - Normal spell 50% chance of success
INVENTORY 7/10
-1 Seeing stone
-2 dragon beetle mandibles
-Spear
-Simple Shield (3 HP)

[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£1ÔÇØ 2HP
[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£2ÔÇØ 2HP
[tabs: Worker ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£3ÔÇØ 2HP
[tabs: Tamed Cave Worm ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ ] ÔÇ£4ÔÇØ 2HP
-Tunneler level 3
-Length 13
-Shovel head
INVENTORY 0/2[/tabs]

Awaiting characters:
Davecom3, 1/5 to a character.
Jrlans, 1/5 to a character.
Nolandking, 4/5 to a character
Ttwig, 5/5 to a character.
WearsHats, 4/5 to a character.
ÔÇâ
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:49 pm

I forget how fighting works. How does it work?

I attack a red in front of me, then I attack him again or the next red in front of me. I have 4 actions. I'd like to maximize my attacks. So, attack, move to attack, (spend an SA?), and aimed strike attack for an extra +1 dam. In other words, weak attack, move, then strong attack, all for the cost of an SA. If moving won't cost an action, can I get a 3rd attack or aimed strike attack in there? Basicaly, I spend the SA's to go berzerk this round, but I'd also like to get at least 1 aimed strike for the extra damage in there.

Edit: I still want to basical do the above, but I'll try to be a bit clearer and more specific. Aimed strike (2 actions) on a red in front of me. Spend 3 SA for an extra attack (described next). If he still lives after that, aimed strike again. If he died, move forward and normal attack.

Edit2: I'm not sure how to read the rules... if the red in front of me dies after the first attack, and all I could do would be to move if I spent 3 SA, then that is not worth it, and I don't spend it. If I can get an actual 2nd attck in there from spending the SA, then do so.
Last edited by ThroughTheWell on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I survived the forum move 4 times... yeah, I feel old.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:17 pm

► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

kida
Gives Speeches

Post by kida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:00 pm

"Time to kill the reds"
Zik releases 2 fire wasp to the direction of the reds, and fires bolt toward the nearest red.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:33 pm

D ducks into the tunnel to get away from the spear throwers.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:24 pm

I wanted to walk up on the left hill and cast steal legs on one of the red myrmen that's still alive.

If I can't get up the left hill at the moment because of the gate, then I would like to move up the right hill, cast glide and then move to the left hill by gliding. Then of course proceed to cast steal legs.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Ahhh...
Then you move up the hill where the red myrmen are. and you auto succeed on the spell.. one myrman have steel legs on him!
-Best regards LAYF

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Not that I mind, but when did I get 9 FH?
And can I used steal the rest to sustain the paralysis? Should have mentioned that before but I think I was in a hurry and forgot to.

Action 1: Cast steal the rest (count as an attack?)
Action 2: Cast steal legs on the other (use FH if necessary for another action)
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Hehe.. apparently 1 turn back.. that should be a 2.
Hmm... yes.. seems fair, but then that and a move action is all you can do as long as you maintain it.
-Best regards LAYF

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:16 am

Still I would like to see Mike's current stats.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:21 am

:S I'm not sure what exactly you are talking about? According to my notes they er updated :S
-Best regards LAYF

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:03 am

Achilles, with a smile on his lips for his first heroic act - freeing the purple myrmen - jumps over to T5 and joins him and Mike in the attack, shield raised to protect themselves. Who cuts out tongues deserves what the green tribe is about to bring upon them.

He tries to boost their morale by shouting a warcry "For the green tribe! For the purple's tongue!". With a few words he tries to coordinate his friends to fight together to improve their strength and defense. He also spots that many of the red myrmen wield some kind of sticks, maybe spears or bows, and warns the others. Leadership, yes, that is what he is doing. He keeps a wary eye on them and puts them on top priority in case one of them joins the attack. He uses an aimed strike again. (Priority: Armed red, healthy red, injured red)

Then, Achilles yells for D2 "Doc, we need you over here!"

If one red is left standing in front of the group after all 3 used their basic actions, Achilles will use 1 SA to get a 4th action, so he can do another aimed strike.
If we take them down too fast, put remaining actions into the developing if this boosts the chance of a success.

Vote on using 1 warfare point for Achilles to develop some kind of leadership during the fight, which might grant a little bonus. (since he is also inventor, the chances are not that bad).
Last edited by Nerre on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
:zzz:

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:45 am

LooksAtYouFunny wrote::S I'm not sure what exactly you are talking about? According to my notes they er updated :S
Most notably HP and number of sling bullets.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:04 am

gamecreator wrote:
LooksAtYouFunny wrote::S I'm not sure what exactly you are talking about? According to my notes they er updated :S
Most notably HP and number of sling bullets.
HP should be up to date, Bullet corrected, you have 11 not 14 :)
-Best regards LAYF

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:47 am

LooksAtYouFunny wrote:HP should be up to date
It is not:
gamecreator wrote:Free action) Mike gains fourth HP.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:33 am

Somehow I missed that.. fixed now.
-Best regards LAYF

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:40 am

Mint will continue (of course) to work on the cave.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:43 am

8-2, deciding that running up the hill would most likely make him an easy target, runs into the tunnel- Then shooting any myrmen that would have a line of vision to them and would be able to get a shot in.

Question: Could I use my XP to get another point in HP and hence not immediately die should I get hit? Because if so I might do that.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:45 am

M0rtimer wrote:8-2, deciding that running up the hill would most likely make him an easy target, runs into the tunnel- Then shooting any myrmen that would have a line of vision to them and would be able to get a shot in.

Question: Could I use my XP to get another point in HP and hence not immediately die should I get hit? Because if so I might do that.
Yes, since you have been healed you can :) (had you not been healed, you could get the HP still, but 1 hit would still kill you non the less)
-Best regards LAYF

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:05 am

Missing actions for Mike and Dolan
-Best regards LAYF

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Mike attacks nearest red myrman using aimed strike. He moves forward if needed (if warrior died from T's attack).

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Still missing Nolandking..
I'll update tomorrow.
-Best regards LAYF

Nolandking
Converses Frequently

Post by Nolandking » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Dolan
Action 1: move up to attack the nearest red Myrman
Haven't played this signature game in a long while but I'll try it out again.

Help these poor little guys hatch.