Clan Altogetha: Aftermath

For all games that are now over.
I'mBob
Game Master

Re: Clan Altogetha: Turn 51

Post by I'mBob » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:56 am

Soul moves to the right, to where the vending machine is.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Dodger goes to place the machine part he found in place.

Vote: Worf uses Gnaw on the Purple Wurm

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:10 pm

@Gathers: Yup, you'll definitely be able to access all parts of the dungeon at all times :) it's just broken up into sections to organise on my computer more easily
Psychosis is such an ugly word... I prefer Internalised Reality Warping.

"Theis, you can't touch my boobies, at least buy me dinner first!" ~Asks, 09/08/2014

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Turn 53 (in which the space/time continuum goes all wibbly)

Sees lays down some tasty, tasty healing on various members of the group, and heads into the fountain room with Soul.

Licks follows Dodger into the wheel room, where he places the penultimate [Machine Part] into the mechanism.

Worf somehow catches up to the rest of the group, all the while Gnawing on Worm flesh.

Worf gained Worm's Endurance! +1 maximum health!

OoC: Thanks for the feedback guys, really helpful :)

Nerre, to help speed things up, now when no member of the party is in combat, Sees will be able to heal for double his normal amount, because magic ;) .
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Jibjib on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Theis, you can't touch my boobies, at least buy me dinner first!" ~Asks, 09/08/2014

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:55 pm

OOC: Unless we have two of them, Licks should not have the Razor Sharp Cutlass in his inventory.

Dodger goes over to the room with the vending machine. "Ok guys. I have 25 of these golden discs. I'm planning on getting that card that lowers the price of everything. How many of the discs will we have then? After getting that I can afford that book, and then hopefully you guys have some discs we can buy a few of the cheaper items at the discount."

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:26 am

Jibjib wrote:Nerre, to help speed things up, now when no member of the party is in combat, Sees will be able to heal for double his normal amount, because magic ;)
Very cool, thanks a lot! :cheer:

OOC: Should we buy anything? I thought we should buy the machine part but I just noticed that we now got all parts.
Also, I noticed the machine has the same symbol on it than the time machine in the austin powers movies! :D

"So, what is this thing you led me to, Soul? Looks strange, like if it is not from this world."
While Soul explains, Sees takes a look at the machine in the middle of the room.
"Do you think it might be a trap?" Sees asks. "It looks like it is connected to the mechanism we found below".

When Dodger asks for the disc, Sees says "I got 8, so we got 33 total. But I think Soul got some too, but not sure about the amount. What does this machine offer to sell?"

When the machine starts running, Sees will keep some distance if the upper part in the room he is starts to do something too. If it seems harmless, he will try to analyze it.

This turn, he heals Soul, Dodger and himself (4 hp). If anybody else comes into the room, he will spend the remaining 2 hp of healing on him/them. Preferentially on Licks, since he is lower.
:zzz:

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Licks tries to unhinge the little door on the lower right side of the room, and take the door and/or any usable parts that come off (e.g. the door knob, the hinges, bolts, ...) with him.
► Show Spoiler
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:00 am

"Yeah I have 11. Making a total of 44. I think it is some kind of a shop..." Soul says and tries to press some of the buttons.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:25 am

PS: Vote for Worf to go to the upper room. That way the healing won't be wasted if Licks does not come up this turn.

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:53 am

Vote: Worf goes into the vending machine room.

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 pm

From phone: Im gonna be absent for a while, my house got struck by lighrning frying evesrything (me and mine werent hurt but the neighbours tv blew up abd turneed to shrapnel) if people ask.for me, tell em and say vote for my characters,
thabks :) jib

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:38 pm

Damn. Well, good you did not get hurt. Hope the insurance pays quickly so you can get new electrics.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:44 am

That seriously sucks. I hope you can get it resolved soon and without too much fuss. I'm glad that you didn't get hurt, nor anyone else.
► Show Spoiler

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:56 pm

Damn, I just looked at the message I sent from my phone, I am not a graceful text typist without autocorrect :lol:

Update incoming! :)

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Turn 54

In the fountain room, Dodger, Sees, Soul and Worf tot up their golden discs to see what they can afford from the machine.

Licks tries to strip the door for parts, but can't even budge the trim. Hey, he didn't get anything from it, but that is damn fine craftsmanship, you just don't see that these days.

Current Stats:
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:50 pm

Sees heals Worf back to full health and also Licks if he shows up.
"Let's by the discount card and the machine part for now, since we definitly need the machine part to get this machine - whatever it does - started. I think we cannot continue the quest our teller gave us without it. We should buy it and then start this machine from a safe distance. Don't want anybody getting hurt by it."

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:20 pm

Dodger takes his coin and nods. "Hey Fairy Vend, I'm back. I'd like to buy the discount card first if I could. Also I want to sell these two daggers. And after I have the discount card I'd like to buy the Machine Part, and two other top items as well for myself."

He hands the machine part to one of the others and holds onto everything else. "Any of you want a book?"

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:45 am

PS: How much discount does the card grant? If it is less than 20% it does not pay off. (There is 80 coins of items beside the card. With 10% discount it would not cover the 10 coins the card costs, with 20 it would - saving 6 coins if we buy everything)

If the discount card is 20%, Sees will buy the two small, round things on the left side (5 coins -2 = 3 coins) and then will give Soul enough coins so he can buy the book.

So:

Sees stops Dodger from buying the card, and asks the fairy if it grants 20% or more. If yes, he will agree that buying it makes sense.
Last edited by Nerre on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:22 am

Licks moves to the vending machine room and tries to take apart the empty crates. (I believe Dodger already examined them/opened them. If that is not true, Licks will examine the chests first and then open one, instead.)

@ Jibjib: Welcome back. :cheer: Also, just a minor side note, shouldn't there be another dot active on Soul's spear/staff thingy?

And @ Dodger: Are you sure you want to sell the daggers (if the machine buys anything, that is)? They are among the few weapons that can be wielded in the off-hand, too. Might come in handy at some point.
► Show Spoiler

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:02 am

Checking back, Bob posted in the Random Thread that he's on holiday for maybe another week, so I'll do another mini update answering some Fairy-Vend questions :)

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:21 am

Turn 54.5

"The daggers? Let's see... the price list is around here somewhere... right, yeah. I can give you... 4 gold pieces for each of the daggers. Got anything else to sell? For a business that has stores in 6 dimensions we sure are short of stock...

Oh, the loyalty card? It gives you a flat rate of 2 gold off every item you buy and... um, where did I put that bit of paper? 'Qualifies you for a one off special prize from our 'elite' collection for every 5 items you buy.' All a big scam if you ask me, but I'll honor the terms. Lawful neutral all the way huh."

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:31 am

"Okay, that sounds good. With that information we should buy the discount card." Sees comments the information given.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:49 am

If Licks does catch the vending machine asking for other stuff that the party might want to sell, he'll ask what he would get for the water snake skin.
► Show Spoiler

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:04 pm

OOC: I already knew about the discount, and planned on pruchasing the items this update...

Now somethign that I should have been able to do 2 turns ago I have to try... again... this is getting annoying.

Dodger buys the fracking card already, regardless of any complaints from the others, then sells just one of the daggers. He then buys the Machine part, the top middle item which looks like a potion, and whatever the heck that item in the top right corner is. And he disregards any issues anyoen ahs because he is tired of wasting time standing in front of this machine when they could be adventuring.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Sees also heals the last few hitpoints the group is missing. Everybody should be back to full hp now, right?