Thuntworld Serial Killers- Round 80 Part 2 (Killer Wins!)

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Re: Thuntworld Serial Killers- Round 80 Part 2 (Dummy Kill U

Post by Davecom3 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:06 pm

One thing I have to say about this killer is that if his or her kills are really referencing things that have happened in previous rounds, then they are being extremely unfair. We have some here that probably don't know about the Keenspot forum, and as far as I am aware, we have little access to the games that followed after it.

It would be better if the killers only referenced things on this forum. Admittedly, with how new the forum is, it would likely prove difficult for whomever the killer is to hide anything unless there's some code they're using which I am not aware of yet.

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:09 pm

And didn't most people agree to only using clues from the current forum when this was discussed in the last forum?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:12 pm

I don't understand the idea of first poster being suspicious. It's not like the post always, or often, goes up immediately after the kill is sent in or anything. Many a time I have been the first poster in a round, but rarely am I the killer. Anyway, as per my old tradition, first round is abstain-ance.

HerdsCats.....2....(Odd, Lunix)
Abstain........4....(Bob, Loki, Croverus, Dlover)
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

WhirdCheese
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by WhirdCheese » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Um... I'm clueless. The dice says Odd! Follow the teachings of the dodecahedron and you shall be spared!

Could someone add my vote for Odd please?

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master
UStream Username: Theonewhoisodd

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Well if I'm wrong I apologize but: I CAUGHT THAT CHEESE! There is one other person who both rolls dice and has other people add their vote. I evades me right now who but I know there is someone. I believe WhirdCheese is an alt account of a player who supposedly didn't sign up!

Odd............1....(Cheese)
WhirdCheese.1....(Odd)
HerdsCats.....1....(Lunix)
My Kickstarter

"There is no such thing as overkill, there's kill and there's gravy." -Kurik

HerdsCats
Of Few Words
UStream Username: HerdsCats
Location: Somewhere between a tub and a sharp pointy set of teeth

Post by HerdsCats » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 am

Never assume you can always catch a killer based on their home language, or previous typing style. I did pretty well once as a killer by going back and putting in typos and grammatical errors in my kills. First round is always a crapshoot anyways. Nothing against you personally Odd ;)

Odd............1....(Cheese, HerdsCats)
WhirdCheese.1....(Odd)
HerdsCats.....1....(Lunix)
My name is HerdsCats. I do the impossible, improbable, and downright unpleasant on a daily basis. How may I help you today?

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:09 am

I take it no one wanted a drink then?

Here, Odd, you might want a drink... it will be your last one, after all. No rush, just enjoy it.

As to the rest of you: if you want a new drink, do make sure your make a toast in the memory of Odd, the innocent whom you've sent to slaughter.

I found another note behind the bar, so I suppose we should read it....

Kill of the Outcast

├îf you try; you may find traces of what your killer has left behind. Do try to h├║rry; for ├¢├▓u see; the killer`s path is sloppy, first with his fork and now with his gobl├¬t. W├¡th a bit of luck; perhaps you w├«ll catch him. H├¼s decisi├Ân today s├¬ems to be based on a dislike for tricksters. As ├┐ou may see, w├«th ├½very├│n├¬ gath├½red h├¬r├½, he has gone after Loki.
N├ o├▒e kn├▓ws which of you is next on the chopping board. I suggest ├┐ou b├¬ war├¢ and qu├¼ck in your judgment; as ├¢ou s├¬e y├│ur neck may be next. D├╝ring th├¬ meal sitt├»ng before ├¢ou, you may notice s├Ámething odd. Look i├▒to it and mayb├® you'll fi├▒d the d├¡sh served before you is justice for your killer's crimes.
D├┤ not d├½lay; and do not ├┐ield. W├¼th a bit ├Âf luck, you may hold th├¬ field. Yo├║r call; m├┐ fellows:shall you seek and w├«n or fa├¼l to d├¬liv├½r and have fate do you in?

Victim: Loki

Oh dear...Loki's dead? No wonder I haven't seen him... umm...

1. Bob
2. Loki Murdered
3. Davecom3
4. DoubleFried
5. Oddity Lynched
6. Lunix
7. Dlover
8. Cheese
9. HerdsCats
10. Orga T. Strange
11. CroverusRaven
-----------------------------------------------------
Voting due at 12:30pm GMT!
Felicia Faustus in Shipwrecked!

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:54 am

IMO it's either Cheese or cats, I believe one of them is the ducky of the other one, that why Cheese "rolled" to vote on Odd, and cats followed him. That's my vote.

WhirdCheese......1......(Bob)
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

lingrem
Former Mod

Re: Thuntworld Serial Killers- Round 80 Part 2 (First Kill U

Post by lingrem » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:58 pm

Sorry for forgetting to update the title!!!

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:42 pm

Curse you all... It's either Herds or Cheese in my opinion.
My Kickstarter

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:02 pm

The killer described his work as sloppy, and told us to look for something odd. Strangest and sloppiest part about the kills to me is all of the accent marks. Perhaps, all those accent marks have some purpose. But I guess I'll trust odd for now and vote against Cheese.

WhirdCheese......2......(Bob, Davecom3)

Lunix
Mutters to Themself

Post by Lunix » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Ahh, the mob mentality. When it works, it's glorious. When it doesn't, we all die. What fun! >:D

WhirdCheese......3......(Bob, Davecom3, Lunix)
Avvy by GitP's Serpentine.

CroverusRaven
Converses Frequently

Post by CroverusRaven » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Yea, mob vote for me this round.

WhirdCheese......4......(Bob, Davecom3, Lunix, Croverus)

WhirdCheese
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by WhirdCheese » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Um... The dice say davecom3.

I was on a phone at the time of posting. Am now too.

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:54 pm

WhirdCheese......4......(Bob, Davecom3, Lunix, Croverus)
Davecom...........1......(Cheese)
My Kickstarter

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:16 pm

I keep thinking of clues from the old forum, then remembering the agreement not to use them. Was thinking the dislike of tricksters could have been related to one of the god games, since we normally had a trickster in each pantheon. Remembering that's out though.... Omnonmnomcheese.

WhirdCheese......5......(Bob, Davecom3, Lunix, Croverus, Dlover)
Davecom...........1......(Cheese)
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SeeAMoose
Admin Moose on the Loose
Admin Moose on the Loose
UStream Username: See_a_Moose

Post by SeeAMoose » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:30 am

► Show Spoiler
I am one of the forum admins and chat moderators. Drop any of us a line if you ever need a hand in either the forum or the chat.
You can reach me at AdminMoose@goblinsforum.com or at BotWalter@gmail.com

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:21 am

It seems like a lot of you have ordered the Grilled Cheese for food? Here it is.....

Oh? You meant you wanted REAL cheese and not WhirdCheese? Well.... what did you expect me to do once you lynched him? I can't keep having all these rotting bodies in the place, and I still haven't found Loki!

And seriously, do you not pay attention? Look right there, at the table. There is anoooother dead body. And no one noticed anything?

Are you trying to ruin the Gobl'Inn guys?! Really?!

Kill of the Outcast

├Øou guys don't seem to be doing so well; ├¼f I may state my opinion. With the way thi├▒gs are progressing, ├¢ou may be giving the killer his wish. ├Ötilize your skills. There ├»s a code here and ├¢ou can break it. That ├¼s unless you want t├ ├¬nd up like Gorza.
While yoü were sitting here, my friends; the killer snùck up behind him, cutting his head off with a butter knife. Perhaps this was a waÛ of putting an end to the oddities; or përhaps there was another reason. It may be too late to fiñd out.
By the way, ├╝nfortunately th├»s isn't the ├Ánly notable problem. I must sa├¢, L├«ngrem, as spritely as ├┐o├╝ ar├¬, th├½ Inn may have to shut down, as rats have eaten all the food.

Victim: Gorza T. Strange

Well Orga, I suppose your silence didn't help the others take any notice of you....

And oh dear. Doublefried looks a little possessed. I'm putting him in the time out corner....
HerdsCats, you'll be in that corner too next turn if you don't remember to vote!

Ghost-voting (explained for new players): Doublefried missed voting twice in a row, so he's been given over to the ghosts. This means that the dead players (Loki,Odd, Cheese, and Orga) can vote. Their votes will be a majority rule and there will be 1 vote placed in DoubleFried's place. Ghosts - please remember to post in a colour so that everyone remembers that you and your votes are ghosts :)

1. Bob
2. Loki Murdered
3. Davecom3
4. DoubleFried
5. Oddity Lynched
6. Lunix
7. Dlover
8. Cheese Grilled after lynching
9. HerdsCats
10. Orga T. Strange Knifed
11. CroverusRaven

I'mBob
Game Master

Re: Thuntworld Serial Killers- Round 80 Part 2 (Second Kill

Post by I'mBob » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 am

HerdsCats......1.....Bob

My second option after Cheese.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:33 am

Ghost vote:

Herdscats.........1....(odd)
My Kickstarter

HerdsCats
Of Few Words
UStream Username: HerdsCats
Location: Somewhere between a tub and a sharp pointy set of teeth

Post by HerdsCats » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Wait, what did I do again? I... *re-reads the explanation on ghost voting* OOOHHH. Wow I haven't played this game in forever! That one was new to me. :shock:

Dlover: 1......... HerdsCats
HerdsCats: 1.... Bob

Ghost Vote:
HerdsCats: ...... Odd
My name is HerdsCats. I do the impossible, improbable, and downright unpleasant on a daily basis. How may I help you today?

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:59 pm

I haven't been able to figure out much about this killer yet. I guess I'll continue to trust Odd's judgment, at least until I can manage to catch onto something that seems like a real clue.

HerdsCats: 2.... Bob, Davecom3

Ghost Vote:

Lunix
Mutters to Themself

Post by Lunix » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:37 pm

So that we can have more than half of those still living vote ...

HerdsCats: 3.... Bob, Davecom3, Lunix

Ghost Vote:
Avvy by GitP's Serpentine.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:22 am

killer wrote:rats have eaten all the food.
Well, that could relate to M0rt, though I don't know about any connections any players have to M0rt, so let's go with the second, less likely option; The cat and the rat.

HerdsCats: 4.... Bob, Davecom3, Lunix, Dlover

Ghost Vote:

If I were allowed to vote for myself I'd definitely go with Herds, if for no other reason than I feel we've had too many big wagons this round.
My game:

My characters:

lingrem
Former Mod

Post by lingrem » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:19 am

Herds... you've been herded, to the guillotine. You know how cats are supposed to have 9 lives? You must have used them all up on the old forums.

Ugh. Look at that mess! I go outside to hang the person YOU all said was guilty... and I come back to find yet another dead body?

Useless good-for-nothing-goblin-guests....

Kill of the Outcast

├Ünfortunate people; I see ├┐ou doing littl├¬ to save yourselves when there is great need for speed. A tw├¼sted metal spoon now sticks out of your killer's next victim; DoubleFried's soul now swirling down into oblivion. ├æow, if ├┐ou list├¬n car├½fully, you can st├»ll hear the cries of those who went ├║nsaved war├▒ing you, tales of the abyss into which you are heading, warning you back from the dark cloud that awaits you. G├Á on, then; and take heed; s├│ as to find the one who did this deed, spilling blood as if a sort of eternal poison. Y├┤u ne├¬d to be aware of your killer`s heart`s desire; and if you hold any hop├®s of remaining safe, you must prevent the killer's final fantasy from reaching fruition.

Victim: DoubleFried

A twisted metal spoon?? ALRIGHT OUTCAST you have crossed the line! Don't destroy my cutlery!!

Although... thanks for getting rid of the Ghosts I suppose?

The rest of you... think about that. The murderer is helping clean up his own mess, and you aren't helping me keep the new Gobl'Inn clean what so ever. Be ashamed of yourselves!

1. Bob
2. Loki Murdered
3. Davecom3
4. DoubleFried Spooned
5. Oddity Lynched
6. Lunix
7. Dlover
8. WhirdCheese Grilled after lynching
9. HerdsCats Herded
10. Orga T. Strange Knifed
11. CroverusRaven
Croverus, here's your warning: you better post a vote next time!