01 Sep 2023 - Finger/Handprint

Discuss the comic here!
Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

01 Sep 2023 - Finger/Handprint

Post by Krulle » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:36 pm

https://www.goblinscomic.com/comic/page-10-2023

Now that's a memory with an everlasting touch!

unfinished image for now (linked so anyone later can see the unfinished one).

Also:
https://twitter.com/EllipsisGoblins/status/1697465368795619614 wrote:I hate posting another uncoloured page like this. The next week, will be all about finishing up these two uncoloured pages. I'll set up my webcam and do some streaming, too. But anyways... BOOP!
https://www.goblinscomic.com/
[url]https://twitter.com/EllipsisGoblins/status/1696548751383400475[/url] on 29 August wrote:After a scwillion things going wrong, finally have my new office set up in my new home (for the next 6 months, then I have to move again). I'm returning to work as of today. Sorry for being so silent, it's been a scary few weeks. I'll also be getting back into streaming, soon.
► Show Spoiler
(image spoilered for size)
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

STAR CONTROL: The Ur-Quan Masters finally gets a continuation of the story!
(sorry for spamming, will amend signature again when Kickstarter has ended, or many complain about my signature)

RocketScientist
Global Moderator

Re: 01 Sep 2023 - Finger/Handprint

Post by RocketScientist » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:15 am

Looking forward to eventually seeing these in color.

I noticed today that Elli plans to stop posting to Twitter (or whatever it is) because Elon updated the TOS to say they can republish your content. I don't understand how it's different from any other social media site's TOS, but apparently she thinks it is.
https://twitter.com/EllipsisGoblins/status/1698480836599767177 wrote:Starting September 29th, X's ToS grants them full publishing rights of anything posted on or through this site. That means I am forced to stop posting anything Goblins/art related. I'll keep you posted on where I'm moving my announcements and content to.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:22 am

I saw that too, but as someone remarked, it was already present in the previous version.

The issue is, that Mr. Musk announced he does want to make use of this element in the near future.
And I can understand, that artists don't want their art to be used by twiX.
Especially since the paragraph could be interpreted as "if you created it, and it links to your website, we can also use what's on your site.".

But OTOH, if Elli's art does get elected to highlight the art present on twiX, it would also mean a lot of new exposure for Elli, and thus potential new readers.

But might also attract unwanted attention (i.e. those di**heads who attack you because you're not binary*).

*we just found out our rabbit is non-binary.....
We have two new young ladies, and wanted to acquaint him to them, but for that he would've needed to be castrated.
So we made an appointment.
And behold, the doc, all of her assistants, and a second doc she called over found his p.n.s (although it's a small one), but they did not find testicles (nor any other organ for reproduction).
So, he remains to be Bennie. But in hindsight, it explains his not-really-changing behaviour this spring (he was born last year, but he did not show the typical male behaviour of adolescent rabbits this spring - but that doesn't happen in 1 of 10 anyway).
So, no waiting time getting them to get to know each other. :=)
By now, the three already live together in our big double-box.
The ladies seem to like him, and he obviously prefers to not live alone, although he could use a tad more distance every now and then.

(sorry for spamming, will amend signature again when Kickstarter has ended, or many complain about my signature)

RocketScientist
Global Moderator

Post by RocketScientist » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:36 pm

Aww. Bunnies are so sweet. I can't have them because my daughter & I are super allergic to them. :( Do you have bunny pictures?

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:59 am

I will try to remember to post some later... :)

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:46 pm

Finally the full coloured image is available:
► Show Spoiler
(spoilered for size)

Bapuvitttssf
Of Few Words

Post by Bapuvitttssf » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:26 am

Next step should be previous page then?

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:27 am

She started working on the next page, and there are some teaser images on TwiX.

I presume she'll return to the previous page after that.

But then, she promised the shading of some old pages quite a while ago, which still hasn't happened.

And then again, I prefer the continuation of the story over the polishing of previous pages.

Heck, I read Order of the Stick, and am fully fine with the artwork.

sunphoenix
Of Few Words

Post by sunphoenix » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:17 pm

Only YOU..can get me Hard! 'snicker'
"...no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:29 pm

That's a nice one!

Arrow
Whispers Softly

Post by Arrow » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:07 am

Anybody has guesses to the meaning of the handprint?

I hope this is NOT a romantic thing "only true love can leave a mark on a gorgoyle" or something...

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:08 am

It's just converting the Gargoyle back, because things he likes makes him "hard".

Might be as temporary as the flowers were.

But now we know Plush likes Big Ears (too).