Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by Dlover » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:29 pm

Decoded:

DEAREST LITTLE SPIDER.

SPINNING YOUR WEBS FROM THE DARK.

PREPARE FOR PURIFICATION.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:15 am

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:25 am

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:45 am

The void mentions "glitched aritfacts," Alex has, but Alex doesn't have anything like that, y'know. Weirdest thing he's got is a magic shield that's too new to be an artifact. Unless there was more aura stuff related, in which case I guess I roleplayed the forgetting about the weirdness too well.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:39 am

Found this little bit, put in spoilers for anyone wanting to play through mort's cool new game :cheer:
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:51 am

Huh, that's curious. But, this time around, it's fully randomized! I do not guarantee it might not have a bug somewhere, but it seems to be working fine. That's very fortunate you managed to get at that spot with such luck.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:00 am

Though I suppose that means I should add before someone gets too eager - Within the game itself, I think there's currently only... Three notable events. One is deceptively big. So I presume that with what Vader managed to find by luck, you'd have everything.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:47 pm

You say it's luck, but when I do those series of moves it gets me there every time :lol:

Testing it out more, I figured out how it works:
► Show Spoiler
But phew, there's a lot of lore and plot-significant details to chew on here. Again, I'll keep everything in spoilers, for anyone who hasn't played through the game yet.

The Lingering Shade
► Show Spoiler
The Glitched Castle
► Show Spoiler
The Antenna
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:13 pm

...Ah. So, I might have made a little slip up with how the antenna is supposed to work. Instead of a 2% chance of the event appearing... It's 98. :lol:

But yeah, a "feature" (probably more of a bug) is that each of these events have a savestate of sorts - So following that path, you manage to get there by sheer luck, each time... :P

Just fixed it, so good luck finding it again. ;) (Though, again, with savestates, you'd eventually find it by sheer luck alone...)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:42 pm

Also, reading through your analysis proper... I will not make comment, for obvious reason. I will perhaps on one or two points, however, offer clarification, if only because I feel it is me that did not make things clear...
I'm not sure who Marshadow and the Great Mind are referring to as the 'enemy' here, and why it's problematic that the Great Mind would hand a bunch of crits off to Marshadow to escape with.
The 'enemy' in this case, refers to Marshadow pointing out that the Great Mind and Necrozma should be enemies.

And... Well, that's the only real correction I feel like I need to make, actually. A couple things where perhaps I feel like I could/should clarify a bit... But, I'm sure that will come in due time.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:58 pm

You missed something on the Shade path, Vader.
► Show Spoiler
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:19 pm

I didn't miss it, I purposely didn't post it because I didn't think it had any lore significance, the full thing trailed off the screen, and I didn't want to bother with anything more than copy/paste :lol:

But I think you're mistaken. I'll post the latter end of it just for reference.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:17 pm

► Show Spoiler
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:30 am

If that thing that flew out of the void hole is Marshadow, I wonder if the trainers will finally get clued in to some of the meta-plot that's been going on behind the scenes?

Also, now that Zygarde is out of the picture (supposedly), I wonder if any of the stuff it deleted will appear now, or if that's just gone forever?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:44 pm

In other news, EXP?
My game:

My characters:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:42 am

Oh right. I'm not looking forward to counting up all those pokemon. XD

I'll try to take care of it soon. You can assume for now that everyone will be getting a milestone.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:23 am

Nice. Totally didn't forget milestones or trainer levels were a thing, nope.
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:57 am

And I suppose the Overseer isn't inclined to grant us anything extra on top of that, considering our last scuffle :shifty:

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:08 am

And the fact wehad two fights back to back :shifty:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:26 am

I think it's time to bring in that meteor...

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:33 pm

Don't worry, even if it's a meteor Roy's nuclear punches can just send it back.
My game:

My characters:

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:00 pm

And some of them have ways of survivong that.

...and this almost took a year :shifty:

The Lost
Indulges in Conversation

Post by The Lost » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:28 pm

M0rtimer wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:04 am

With that out of the way, next point on the list is looking at the exp problem... Seems everyone is in favor of doing levels globally, at the least. So, that's what we'll do: All exp and milestones will be shared, and those who are not yet level 14(?) will be leveled to that, first.

I found this, so does that mean we are all lv 15 now?

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:43 pm

Added this bit to the last update in case someone was too fast:

As Magnus makes his retreat, Koa quickly agrees with Spark that they should be made immune. A reply comes just as quick.

Code: Select all

I figured that is what you would want. :)

But I figured I should double check before getting too hasty. :o

After all, it is EXTREMELY likely that Magnus will figure out exactly what happened :S

It'd take him weeks to fix, at least, however... :)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:54 pm

Oh also I totally forgot to comment on your earlier post Burns!

Yeah, it's a long time ago now, but I do think we agreed to that didn't we? So barring that there is any protest, it's probably a change I'll make official... Soonish. I'm planning to tally up all this exp over the weekend. :shifty: