Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by Natrivv » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:15 am

Best "flier" Irene can offer is having Gyrados jump up and then swat trainers up the rest of the way... I could probably make that work with teleport shenanigans actually

oh and fairly late but Rythem gets all of the exp. Jumping from level 27 to 31.

She forgets feint attacks in favor of sucker punching
+1 speed
+2 hp
+1 df

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:36 pm

Any of you play Pokemon Go? I need more friends for a quest. My trainer code is 8123 2888 8270.
► Show Spoiler

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:50 pm

Bruce caught a Crobat recently, which is mountable, so in theory he could join team Fliers if somebody else wants/needs to be on the ground.

EXP:
Shadow gains 233 exp, gaining 3 levels, and points in HP, DEF, and SpDEF, and is now eligible to evolve
Tops gains 365 EXP, gaining 4 levels, and points in HP (2), SpAtk, and Spd, and will be eligible for evolution as soon as someone can tutor him Dragon Pulse, which I dearly hope Alex can sneak in tomorrow.

And sorry Synch, I never got into Pokemon Go
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:28 am

If you really need the help, I can probably boot it up again sometime just to send you an invite, you'll probably need to remind me over the weekend or something though :)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:46 am

*pokes morty* I think you missed my question
Arch Lich Burns wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:53 pm Can we use exp for any of our mons? And Haley will be willing to be defense if there is going to be a defense team.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:01 am

Personally I wouldn't mind homeruling that all pokemon can get exp, but all others have been going from just giving exp to pokemon that were released so we'll be acting on that for now.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:12 am

I don't really care either way, it just makes it easier for me since I don't have to consider every single option.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:21 am

All exps go to Amber, who goes to lv 29 and gains stats. (Mostly because moves avaliable are not the best, and I would rather have incinerate than flare burst)

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:39 am

Originally I gave the most exp to the Pokemon that did the most in the battle, but nowadays I just pick whoever's closest to levelling (and was out) :paranoia:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:18 pm

Considering I have a few low level pokemon I would appreciate raising them without insta death being a possibility. Looking at you eevee.

Funny thing is I would have stayed behind to protect Mew, but I'm in the wrong group from the get go lol

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:28 pm

Alex isn't even gonna bother with that idea since Magnus is just an ass who would reject it.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:29 am

Yeah I've got a few sucky pokemon that I just can't use in battle, and given I'm a Rider then Tank is usually out and so gets best option. Its hard for me to use my main (Grunt) in battle given I won't be able to ride him until he's a mamoswine, and ice isn't very suitable in a lot of situations. Perhaps there's a way for us to level up shitty pokemon we catch, like a daycare centre we pay for?
It doesn't really seem right to give battle xp to a mon that doesn't ever leave a pokeball, and the game never worked like that either.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:17 am

EXP Share
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:16 am

Pokemon sun and moon allowed you get exp to all mons.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:12 am

Alright, so Bjorn and Bruce might be switching places, Bjorn on Ground team, Bruce on Sky team? Can you guys confirm?

And does anyone want anyone want to buy any healing? Otherwise Koa will make 3 Enriched Waters, 1 for himself and 2 for Rawku, healing them both to full.

Actually, hold up on that, Luna and Mew can heal, can't they? What can they do for us, before Koa spends Food Scrap? :shifty: If Magnus is coming along, he'll need some help too.

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:20 am

Exp share was in the games since gen 1, it would sit in the players bag and give experience to all of them.

In gen 2 it became a held item with the introduction of held items

In gen 6 it sat in the bag and gave exp to all of them again.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:31 am

Bruce is just fine joining team fliers. That means I finally have to stat up my Crobat, though.

I think Bruce is good on healing. Shadow never got hit, and Tops can rest for this fight. Maybe something for himself, can't remember his current hp.

As for the exp question, it does seem wrong somehow being able to give exp to a pokemon that wasn't in the battle, but being able to send our pokemon to a daycare that connects to the computers so we could check them out wherever we are would be an awesome tool.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:52 pm

SuperVaderMan wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:12 am And does anyone want anyone want to buy any healing? Otherwise Koa will make 3 Enriched Waters, 1 for himself and 2 for Rawku, healing them both to full.
Each character can only use a consumable once per.... However often. But I might have some use for healing, need to double check the last combat update on Roy's HP.

Edit: Yeah, healing for 34 would bring him to full. If the healers can't help out (Or if it's limited and better to use the thing that takes time to use), how much would it cost?
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:51 pm

SuperVaderMan wrote:All Chef Snacks - $100

Enriched Water (20HP) - $40
Super Soda Pop (30HP) - $65
Sparkling Lemonade (50HP) - $125

Reminder: Trainers and pokemon can only consume 1 refreshment item per half hour (unless they have Gluttony).

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:37 pm

So, 165 for 30HP? Yeah, that's manageable.
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:44 pm

I'll hold off on actually spending any scrap until we get word on what kind of healing Luna and Mew will be offering, if any :shifty:

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:59 am

Okay, so the Sky Team is currently;

Izzy: Noivern
Bruce: Crobat
Irene: ???
Haley: Skarmory?
Queen: ???
Jeremy/Isabella: ???

So unless there's some other options I don't know about, it looks like we will need Maku to get Irene and the NPC (and possibly the Queen) up there.

Of course, this is all assuming there's even an entrance on the roof. And wasn't there something about snipers last time we were planning this?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:15 am

... Would Alex actually be able to lend his skarmory to Haley?
My game:

My characters:

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:13 am

:shrug:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Well the have gyrados throw Irene onto the rough who then teleports to safely stop herself wasn't veto'd by mort, maybe I can follow that up with an ally switch for a second victi...*ahem* volunteer?