And best wishes! [/off topic]
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

RocketScientist
Global Moderator

Re: 31 December 2018: reforming

Post by RocketScientist » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:11 am

Happy New Year, Krulle. :confetti:

Forgath never answered whether those cuts were from the warped Kilk.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:02 am

Thanks!

And dueto achange in perspective we don't get to see them after the spell (which aimed for Idle's gut anyway).
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

ironballs
Remains Silent

Post by ironballs » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:37 am

Click can be ressurected!!!!!!

YAY! :D

Starling
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by Starling » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:50 am

This means Dies's Klik can be brought back too if Dies kept some of the sand! :lol:

redfeather
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by redfeather » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:35 pm

This storyline is supposed to end tragically, remember. I'm guessing the Klik comes back still warped (or at least spazzes out due to the trauma of resurrection) and shoots spines out which kill Bowst (or Idle, but her dying for real would be less tragic given that she'd had experience with death). Either that, or Forgath is indeed Klik-fected, but since they at least started to address that concept, it seems less likely they'll go back to that well.

Sessine
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Sessine » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:16 pm

As we go into 2019, I want to give a shout out to the talented Cheyenne Wright, the colorist, for how well he is teaming up with Thunt. As time goes on, I notice he has been developing a distinct style for coloring Goblins, not quite the same as the one he uses at Girl Genius.

(Compare today's page with today's GG: http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.p ... Cv__fx7l7A )

May their professional relationship continue to flourish, throughout this year, and beyond!
► Show Spoiler

RocketScientist
Global Moderator

Post by RocketScientist » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:36 pm

Cheers to Cheyenne. Image

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:41 pm

Starling wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:50 am This means Dies's Klik can be brought back too if Dies kept some of the sand! :lol:
No. Ward only expositioned about warped Klicks being re-klicked.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

Glemp
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Glemp » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:08 am

I wonder what would happen if two different piles of sand were brought back, since not all of it was needed?

Generic, I seriously doubt Thunt would have written warped kliks to die in the exact same way as Dies' Klik, and specifically mention that they'd be okay if some of the dust blew away like Klik's did, if it wasn't going to apply to them at all.

TheDarkTyger
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by TheDarkTyger » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:25 pm

I'm just curious as to what Cure Light Wounds feels like to warrant that expression from Idle. XD

sunphoenix
Of Few Words

Post by sunphoenix » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm

Looks like either Forgath got a stone fist full of elf breast or Idle got a dwarf size slong in her! lol!

But seriously.. Ilde looks like she is deveopling real feelings for the couragous ...seemingly now doomed Forgath... its sad... I hate seeing bad things happen to good people... but death is a companion we ALL must eventually come to grips with.
"...no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:45 am

sunphoenix wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm Looks like either Forgath got a stone fist full of elf breast or Idle got a dwarf size slong in her! lol!
I would be more concerned with Forgath having his leg sprouting out of his armpit.

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:52 am

Glemp wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:08 am I wonder what would happen if two different piles of sand were brought back, since not all of it was needed?

Generic, I seriously doubt Thunt would have written warped kliks to die in the exact same way as Dies' Klik, and specifically mention that they'd be okay if some of the dust blew away like Klik's did, if it wasn't going to apply to them at all.
You mean Junior infected him by clawing him to shit, and him being infected qualify him for resurrection?

Master TMO
Speaks Quietly

Post by Master TMO » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:19 am

I don't think we've seen any of the cuts from the infected Klik intersect Forgath's Klikified parts. They seem to all be on skin, so hopefully he's safe for now. However, the topic wouldn't have been broached if it wouldn't be applicable some day. Perhaps he will be wounded in a fight with Junior, and be in the process of changing as he fights Kore and, if his fortune is to be believed, dies an unpleasant death.

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:44 am

Master TMO wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:19 am I don't think we've seen any of the cuts from the infected Klik intersect Forgath's Klikified parts. They seem to all be on skin, so hopefully he's safe for now. However, the topic wouldn't have been broached if it wouldn't be applicable some day. Perhaps he will be wounded in a fight with Junior, and be in the process of changing as he fights Kore and, if his fortune is to be believed, dies an unpleasant death.
Well, if not this whole warped monster subplot has had no consequenses what so ever.

redfeather
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by redfeather » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:04 pm

TheDarkTyger wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:25 pm I'm just curious as to what Cure Light Wounds feels like to warrant that expression from Idle. XD
It has been previously established that receiving a CLW spell in this universe (or at least from Forgath) feels very disconcerting. Minmax complained more about having his wounds healed than he did about receiving them.

BuildsLegos
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: BuildsLegos

Post by BuildsLegos » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Master TMO wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:19 amI don't think we've seen any of the cuts from the infected Klik intersect Forgath's Klikified parts.
Look closely at Forgath's left shoulder and right rib. Even on the new page, the beginning of a scratch on his rib can be seen.
The only one to pay attention to what happens in Goblins.

Master TMO
Speaks Quietly

Post by Master TMO » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:42 am

BuildsLegos wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:56 pm
Master TMO wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:19 amI don't think we've seen any of the cuts from the infected Klik intersect Forgath's Klikified parts.
Look closely at Forgath's left shoulder and right rib. Even on the new page, the beginning of a scratch on his rib can be seen.
Made tricky by the fact they apparently don't bleed. There are lines that may be scratches. The easiest one for me is on his eyepiece. It doesn't seem to be there in previous panels, but in later panels there is a line across it.

BuildsLegos
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: BuildsLegos

Post by BuildsLegos » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:39 pm

Well that's how wounds work; you don't have them, and then something scratches you and you do. They eye-patch in particular was one of the last scratches, happening off-panel.
The only one to pay attention to what happens in Goblins.

Master TMO
Speaks Quietly

Post by Master TMO » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:25 am

Aaaand... there's the question answered! :)