And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

thinkslogically
Game Master

Re: Lair of the Mountain King: Turn 380

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Then I shall update the update!

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:14 am

Eaten jumps back out of the pool sharpish, before he starts growing a tail or horns or something crazy. It takes him a couple of seconds to realise he's carrying more than than he was when he fell in.

"...huh. Where did you come from then....."

Cautiously, he scans the ring with his magic, trying to see if he can figure out what it does. Just to make sure it isn't going to bite off his finger when he puts it on or anything like that.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:37 pm

Splits sighs and drinks from the pool.

_: 1D20 = [10] = 10
1D20 = [17] = 17
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Tugs takes some time to meditate.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:57 am

Burned grabs ahold of the handle, climbing a bit down so he might be able to reach the ground and have some control over his movements from there.

"Alright, let's move back to that ghost and get ready to kill him already, right?"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:42 am

"Maybe we should just throw you back in the pool and see if you stop floating around incompetently. Or, well, stop the floating around part, at least."
► Show Spoiler
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:12 pm

"Hmm, maybe not a terrible idea Tugs. Maybe I would finally develop the wings I actually need, and that would actually solve all my issues, right? Not like I'm tempting fate and am gonna burst into fire or anything like that!"

"So if you would just kindly sling me into the water, Wakes..."

► Show Spoiler

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:55 am

"Well.. If you really want to.."

Wakes will sling Burned back into the waters of chaos. He'll put down the axe on the ground to see if some of the magic still exists in it, by having it teleport back (and hopefully assemble itself)
He meditates while he waits for Burned to finish taking a drink from the pool
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:26 am

"Chief, once you've finished playing roulette with your DNA, perhaps we should take the crown up to the pedestal? It is one of the symbols, after all."

Belief rummages around in the new bag, checking to see if anything was put in there by the previous owner.
► Show Spoiler

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Re: Lair of the Mountain King: Turn 378

Post by GathersIngredients » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:10 am

If his Chief moves, Finds follows Burned.

If he has some time left over, he tries to craft an armour piece he still needs (I see he got a shiny chainmail, that's probably in the body slot, Woollen trousers, most likely on legs, Snakeskull bracer, most likely arms, but he doesn't seem to be wearing any of it...), I guess a helmet/cap out of the pieces of snowbeast hide. Goal is to make it add defense to his stats, and to have as many magic slots in there as possible.
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:39 am

Gathers: does that mean you wany to continue with the hat or make something new?

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:44 am

I'd like him to finish this project. Sorry, I think I might have quoted the wrong post. :oops:
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:35 am

Unfortunately, Burned misses the pool, and instead scrawls along the ground towards the right. He'd like to store a spell or something he could use to more effectively blow himself around, but it doesn't seem he'd have anything fitting the bill for doing that... Nor is there a convenient source nearby.

"You don't happen to be able do that, would ya mr. Rock?"

thinkslogically
Game Master

Re: Lair of the Mountain King: Turn 381

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:53 pm

Turn 381

"Alright, let's move back to that ghost and get ready to kill him already, right?"
"Maybe we should just throw you back in the pool and see if you stop floating around incompetently. Or, well, stop the floating around part, at least."
"Hmm, maybe not a terrible idea Tugs. Maybe I would finally develop the wings I actually need, and that would actually solve all my issues, right? Not like I'm tempting fate and am gonna burst into fire or anything like that!"

"So if you would just kindly sling me into the water, Wakes..."

"Well.. If you really want to.."
"Chief, once you've finished playing roulette with your DNA, perhaps we should take the crown up to the pedestal? It is one of the symbols, after all."

"You don't happen to be able do that, would ya mr. Rock?"

Mr. Rock remains silent in response to the unexplained question.

Eaten climbs hurriedly out of the pool and scans the strange new ring he has found in his possession. It appears to be a magical, gold ring with 2 empty slots and one that is filled with some kind of blended magic that seems to contain traces of air and fire... Hmmm.

Tugs takes the time to meditate and recover 1MP, while his chief floats above him like a flag holding onto the end of Wakes's axe handle. Burned begins to feel heavier; a feeling which is rapidly enhanced as Wakes catapults him straight towards the pool. Burned misses the water, but it seems like the floatyness has gone away on its own. At least for the time being...

Wakes puts the axe handle down on the ground and hopes for it to teleport back together for some reason. It doesn't. Instead, he scans the fragments, and does indeed detect some weak, but fragmented magic within the pieces. If he can reforge it he might be able to salvage at least some of the magic from the axe. He then meditates and replenishes the lost MP.

Belief sticks his hand into the bag and rummages around inside but it feels completely empty... That's weird! Where'd his lump of metal go?

Splits meanwhile shrugs and drinks from the pool.

... He doesn't feel well. Splits is now Poisoned. Hopefully it will wear off soon...

Finds finishes making his fluffy hat. It is nice and thick, and should provide an extra +1 DEF by virtue of its extreme fluffiness. It is very warm though and while it will be great outdoors, he'll have to be careful not to overheat if he wears too many furs.

--------------------------------------------------

INVENTORIES
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:16 pm

Splits sits down, cause he's not feeling well. He meditates to hopefully regain some MP, but at the very least, keep calm in the face of being poisoned.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:43 am

► Show Spoiler
Finds checks out the new hat and wonders if he could put some of the "heaviness" of the surrounding statues into it, to help his chief staying on the ground again. If so (and he has MP to spend) he tries to do that (use both MP for greater effect, if available). If he doesn't have MP, he meditates.

If the hat doesn't have any slots Finds will try to make another hat, this time with slots.

Else he will join the others and just not to feel left out, take a sip from the pool.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:06 am

Tugs tries to transfer the Toxic energy from Splits to the empty slot in his harpoon.
My game:

My characters:

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:25 pm

GathersIngredients wrote:
► Show Spoiler
ummm.... No because I apparently didn't read that far! It'll basically double the time required to make the item if you want to put a magic slot into it (more if you want more).

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Belief tries thinking or summoning the lump of metal, to see if he can retrieve it.
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:59 pm

Burned sighs, heading right towards the ghost. He'll meditate, working towards improving his max pool, while waiting for others to actually join him in assault...

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:09 am

Since he's apparently now the guy with all the magic jewelry shit, Eaten puts on the new ring from the pool, transferring the other Gold Ring (filled with Fire energy) into his pack with the Copper healing Ring keeping the other Gold Ring (filled with Fire energy) on his other hand, and giving the Copper Ring to Wakes. He then follows Burned towards the ghost, and does some meditation of his own to recover the mana he just spent scanning the ring.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:25 pm

M0rtimer wrote:Burned sighs, heading right towards the ghost. He'll meditate, working towards improving his max pool, while waiting for others to actually join him in assault...
If what I'm doing doesn't prevent it, Splits is right about to start taking damage. Kind of inopportune time for fighting.
My game:

My characters:

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:08 pm

Dusk if you want to share some of your amazing amount of magical jewelry I wouldn't be opposed to it :roll: (Mostly just if you can't use it all at once, not sure how it works :P )

Wakes follow Burned and likewise meditates to regain the last mp and equips his short sword and bone knife.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:13 am

► Show Spoiler