Foray Carnage Turn 50

For all games that are now over.
Nerre
Game Master

Re: Foray Carnage Turn 40

Post by Nerre » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:21 pm

From the crude X on the map you can guess that the village is about as far from the point you are than the river was, maybe further. On the other hand you have the road instead of rough terrain.
The 6 human heads weigh almost twice your weight(~24 kg vs ~15 kg), and you are already very tired. You can try, but you could faint from exhaustion on the way. You are already fatigued and pretty close to exhaustion.
► Show Spoiler
:zzz:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:34 pm

Hmm, so the backpacks don't decrease weight all that much? Could I have just placed them in the trail where we left the battle scene, before we forded?
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:24 pm

I'd suggest we keep a watch. We're still close to the road, don't want to be surprised.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:00 pm

spiderwrangler wrote:Hmm, so the backpacks don't decrease weight all that much? Could I have just placed them in the trail where we left the battle scene, before we forded?
It decreases it, but I won't put a number or formula on it. See it like this: as you are already fatigued from walking and climbing a lot right after a longer fight, walking with your equipped items alone would be enough to exhaust you soon, even without any backpack. It might have helped slightly to leave the backpacks behind in the first place, but not that much, as I am sure you would have taken your equipped items along anyway. And leaving behind a bag filled with meat and animal parts might also cause attraction of the local wildlife.

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:43 pm

"I'll take first watch."
I have no idea what I'm doing, and IT IS GLORIOUS!

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:33 am

Ok, thanks. If I'd be able to have dumped them on the road rather than carrying them with me, I'm good with that. Don't need them burdening me trying to forge a river. Since the backpacks don't eliminate weight of contents entirely, will you tell us if they are getting to the point that they are of a significant weight? I think the big axe might be able to be put to use, but not if hauling it about is going to make me too tired to fight. I'd like to keep carry weight under that threshold, so if something is going to put me over, I'd go ahead and discard something instead.

Defiles volunteers to take a watch as needed.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

NotStickFigures
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by NotStickFigures » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:04 am

Splinters has little to add. He will help with a shift of the watch, doesn't matter which one it is to him.

Nerre
Game Master

Foray Carnage Turn 41

Post by Nerre » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:52 am

FORAY CARNAGE
Turn 41:

Events:
"I'd suggest we keep a watch. We're still close to the road, don't want to be surprised" Kills said.
"I'll take first watch!" Blindingly called dibs.
Defiles, Misses and Splinters agreed and also took over a shift.
They kept watch in the order Blindingly, Kills, Defiles, Misses and then Splinters.
During the first four shifts nothing did appear, except insects that were attracted by the fire. Splinters shift was almost over, as the sky already had turned into a brighter blue, when he could hear faint noises in the bushes. Pebbles clicked, twigs cracked. Then the bushes spread, and the head of a bear appeared. He roared as Splinters stood up, and got on his rear legs.

Splinters had his weapons ready, when the rest of the goblins still was just waking up from the roar.

Info:
-Don't forget about voting for Misses (D34dlock) until he fixed his PC.
-Splinters and the bear get one turn on their own, then there will be a normal round. So the next update will contain two turns of battle, rather than a turn with nobody acting except Splinters and the bear.
-Guards: Chance for random encounter 20%, encounter on 5)
-Result proof: Guards (Kills, Blindingly ,Misses, Defiles, Splinters): Kills = 3
Blindingly = 2
Misses = 1
Defiles = 2
Splinters = 5

Characters:
.[tabs: Kills the Pain]

Player: Dlover
Attributes:
9/9 HP (6+3)
4.5 DEF (4+0.5)
2 ATK (1+1)
2 RATK (1+1)
Abilities:
Medic [heal 3 hp and stop bleeding (1/turn)]
Spell Combat [Allows you to cast one (1/turn) spell along with an regular attack]
Spells:
Regrowth [heal over time: 2 hp in round 1 after casting, 2 hp in round 2 (1/turn)]
Inventory:
mark [OATH OF SALUBRITY II +2 HP; grants spell "Regrowth II"; grants "Spell Combat"] PERMANENT
1 sword (+1 ATK) EQUIPPED
2 dagger (+0 ATK) EQUIPPED
1 bow (+1 RATK) EQUIPPED
1 leather bracers (+0.5 DEF) EQUIPPED
1 bottomless backpacks (There is a warning label on it "DO NOT ENTER" - "DO NOT FILL WITH LIQUIDS" - "CANNOT CONTAIN ANY INTERDIMENSIONAL ITEMS" - "ONLY HANDWASH" - {GAO} - Generic Adventurer Outfitter)
8 silver coins
1 book [How to properly clean and seal wounds]
2 hatchet (+1 ATK)
1 necklace (human family pictures)
1 slightly perforated wolf skin
2 piece of wolf meat
3 sets of teeth
6 paws
[tabs: Blindingly Ignorant]
Player: Runsaround inherited from ChuckDaRighteous

Attributes:
8/8 HP
4 DEF (2+2)
3 ATK (1+2)
3 RATK (1+2)
5 MATK (3+2)
Abilities:
Sneak Attack [Deal x2 damage against 1 opponent while sneaking. Works only once per opponent per battle (1/3 turns)]
Spells:
Magic Missile [deals 2 dam per missile / (1+MATK)/2 missiles, rounded down / missiles can be split between targets (1/turn)]
Inventory:
mark [ARTFUL ASSASIN II +2 ATK +2 RATK +2 MATK; grants "Sneak Attack"] PERMANENT
1 dagger (+0 ATK) EQUIPPED
1 chainmail armor (+2 DEF) EQUIPPED
1 amulett of stamina (+2 HP) EQUIPPED
1 bottomless backpacks (There is a warning label on it "DO NOT ENTER" - "DO NOT FILL WITH LIQUIDS" - "CANNOT CONTAIN ANY INTERDIMENSIONAL ITEMS" - "ONLY HANDWASH" - {GAO} - Generic Adventurer Outfitter)
11 silver coins
1 leather bracers (+0.5 DEF)
[tabs: Misses Wildly]
Player: D34dlock

Attributes:
9/9 HP (8+1)
4 DEF (1+3)
2 ATK (1+1)
9 RATK (4+5)
Abilities:
Multishot [Shoot 2 arrows on 1 target. (1/5 turns)]
Inventory:
mark [THE WHISPERING OF THE WINDBENDER II +1 HP +1 DEF +4 RATK; grants "Multishot"] PERMANENT
1 shield (+1 DEF) EQUIPPED
1 leather hood (+0.5 DEF) EQUIPPED
1 longbow (+2 RATK) EQUIPPED
1 dagger (+0 ATK)
5 silver coins
1 hatchet (+1 ATK)
6 sets of leather rags
6 straight branches
1 handfull of feathers
2 piece of wolf meat
1 sets of teeth
3 paws
[tabs: Defiles Corpses]
Player: Spiderwrangler

Attributes:
10/10 HP (8+2)
8 DEF (3+5)
9 ATK (5+4)
2 RATK (1+1)
Abilities:
Defensive Fighting [Allows you to lower your ATK to increase DEF to a maximum of 2 points. Lasts 2 turns. (1/6 turns)]
Inventory:
mark [LEGEND OF THE IMPERTURBABLE DREADNOUGHT II +2 HP +3 DEF +1 ATK; grants "Defensive Fighting"] PERMANENT
1 two-handed sword (+3 ATK) EQUIPPED
1 leather armor (+1 DEF) EQUIPPED
1 leather hood (+0.5 DEF)
1 bow (+1 RATK) EQUIPPED
9 silver coins
1 two-handed sword (+3 ATK)
2 large axe (+3 ATK; too large to use, human size)
1 sword (+1 ATK)
4 large mushrooms (unknown)
1 damaged wolf skin
1 piece of wolf meat
1 large axe (+3 ATK; too large to use, human size)
[tabs: Splinters Bones]
Player: NotStickFigures

Attributes:
7/7 HP (6+1) with rage: 11/11 (7+4)
7 DEF (4+3) with rage: 5 (4+1)
6 ATK (2+4) with rage: 10 (2+8)
3 RATK (1+2) with rage: 2 (1+1)
Abilities:
Rage II [grants 4 temporary hp that are lost first, +4 ATK -2 DEF -1 RATK. Lasts 8 turns. Afterwards you have -2 ATK for 4 turns.] (1/fight)
Two-Weapon Fighting [allows you to fight with a weapon in each hand. 40% chance to miss for each. If Offhand weapon is light, 20% to miss for each.]
Inventory:
mark [A CRIMSON HARBINGER +1 HP +3 ATK +1 RATK; grants Rage II; grants "Two-Weapon Fighting"] PERMANENT
1 bow (+1 RATK) EQUIPPED
6 silver coins
2 hatchet (+1 ATK)
2 piece of wolf meat
3 sets of teeth
7 paws[/tabs]Possible Loot:
.Mission history:
Last edited by Nerre on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Re: Foray Carnage Turn 41

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:00 am

Startled out of his sleep by yelling and roaring, Defiles rolls to his feet, the chaos of the moment getting his blood pumping. He's still fumbling for his sword as Splinters and the bear {shake hands or whatever}, then dashes forward, trying to get behind the bear to avoid the worst of the claws and teeth before slashing at the legs of the beast. getting right in the creature's face and trying to draw the brunt of its attacks while Fighting Defensively (at maximum, so -2 ATK, +2 DEF).

"C'mon you ugly dung pile! You want to fuck some one up, come for me! I'll take your worst and give it right back! And then I'll find your mother and give it to her good too. I'll cut off your claws and wear them around my neck!"

Vote that Misses doesn't miss and shoots the bear in its open, roaring mouth.
Last edited by spiderwrangler on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

NotStickFigures

Post by NotStickFigures » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:18 am

Wake up! Wake up! And heal me when I get bear mauled! hollers Splinters as he rages and then charges at the bear with his sword in one hand and a hatchet in his off hand.
He thinks this will be the perfect time to try out his new two-handed fighting method, or else die in a huge clawed bear hug. Anyways, he will keep the bear busy while the others wake up and start their attacks.

For the main round he will continue with the same two weapon attack, unless the bear managed to take him very low in hit points. If he is very injured he will instead parry with his weapons, trying to deflect the bear's attacks while the others try to kill it.

Votes that misses tries out his new bow and shoots the bear.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:24 pm

Kills will cast Regrowth on whoever the bear attacks in the extra round while shooting at it with his bow.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:32 pm

((Heads up in case you already started building update, but I've changed my action... no sense avoiding getting hit when your the tank and everyone else is worse off getting hit that you are. I'm trying to take the hits for you guys, make my Defensive Fighting turns count!))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:22 pm

Blindingly casts Magic Missile.

Nerre
Game Master

Foray Carnage Turn 42 & 43

Post by Nerre » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:15 am

FORAY CARNAGE
Turn 42+43:

Events:
"Wake up! Wake up! And heal me when I get bear mauled!" hollers Splinters as he raged and then charged at the bear, sword in one hand, a hatchet in the other.
He felt comfortable enough to try out two-handed fighting, but it showed he still needed some more training. While his main hand cut the skin of the bear, the hatchet bumped inefficiently against its thick skin. The bear retaliated with a strong claw swipe across Splinters chest, leaving several deep cuts.
But Splinters had to keep the bear busy, while the others still were waking up.
Again the goblin attacked, and again only the hand he was used fighting with scored a hit. He tried to duck underneath a mighty blow from the bear, but he was too slow. He nearly fell into the remains of the campfire when he landed. At least the bear had knocked him out of melee range and his friends were ready now joined into the fight. Splinters clenched his teeth and slowly stood up, having been on his last legs.
Startled out of his sleep by yelling and roaring, Defiles rolled to his feet, the chaos of the moment got his blood pumping quickly. He still was fumbling for his sword as Splinters crashed on the ground right next to him.
Kills jumped to his aid and cast regrowth on Splinters, which healed the most severe cuts.

Misses tried to hit the bear in his mouth while it roared, but he only hit its back. His experienced eyes noticed that the arrow barely made it through the skin. It made the bear more angry than it had hurt him, despite of the blood in his furr where the arrow had hit. Quickly he nocked in another arrow and gave it another try. But again, he only hit the massive body of the bear. Kills also let go an arrow at the bear, but it barely penetrated it's thick hide.. Blindingly shot three magic missiles at the bear, which did set some of his furr on fire for a second, then it smouldered on.

Defiles stepped up in front of Splinters.
"C'mon you ugly dung pile! You want to fuck some one up, come for me! I'll take your worst and give it right back! And then I'll find your mother and give it to her good too. I'll cut off your claws and wear them around my neck!"
As he was the only thing between the charging bear and the heavily injured Splinters, he did not try any fance tactics, and instead took a defensive stance.
Then he dashed forward a bit and ducked underneath the running bear, his sword bit deep into its belly from below. The bear stumbled and turned right away, to face Defiles again, while a cloud of dust continued down its previous path, engulfing Splinters and Kills. The dirt stung in their eyes, and they had to put some effort into being able to see again. Missed and Blindingly had stepped out of the way just in time to avoid it.
The bear started to rage and roared like crazy towards Defiles.

Info:
-Splinters and Kills have to forfeit their next attack action to remove the "blinded" effect. If they attack while blinded, they have a 3/4 chance to miss and a x/3 chance on a miss to hit an ally being in the same melee group, with x being the amount of allies. Kills can still cast or use abilities.
-Result proof: Splinters (2H Attack - win on 1-60): 1D100 = [12] = 12 1D100 = [88] = 88
-Result proof: Splinters (2H Attack - win on 1-60): 1D100 = [15] = 15 1D100 = [77] = 77
-Result proof: Misses hits bear mouth (80+ success): 1D100 = [42] = 42
-Result proof: Misses hits bear mouth (5 success): 1D5 = [2] = 2

Characters:

Attributes:
9/9 HP (6+3)
4.5 DEF (4+0.5)
2 ATK (1+1)
2 RATK (1+1)
Blinded (use 1 attack or move action to get rid of it)
Abilities:
Spell Combat [Allows you to cast one (1/turn) spell along with an regular attack]
Spells:
Regrowth [heal over time: 2 hp in round 1 after casting, 2 hp in round 2 (1/turn)]
Inventory:
mark [OATH OF SALUBRITY II +2 HP; grants spell "Regrowth II"; grants "Spell Combat"] PERMANENT
1 bow (+1 RATK) EQUIPPED
8 silver coins
2 dagger (+0 ATK)
2 hatchet (+1 ATK)
2 piece of wolf meat
3 sets of teeth
6 paws

Attributes:
8/8 HP
4 DEF (2+2)
3 ATK (1+2)
3 RATK (1+2)
5 MATK (3+2)
Abilities:
Sneak Attack [Deal x2 damage against 1 opponent while sneaking. Works only once per opponent per battle (1/3 turns)]
Spells:
Magic Missile [deals 2 dam per missile / (1+MATK)/2 missiles, rounded down / missiles can be split between targets (1/turn)]
Inventory:
mark [ARTFUL ASSASIN II +2 ATK +2 RATK +2 MATK; grants "Sneak Attack"] PERMANENT
11 silver coins

Attributes:
9/9 HP (8+1)
4 DEF (1+3)
2 ATK (1+1)
9 RATK (4+5)
Multishot cooldown (4 turns left)
Abilities:
Inventory:
mark [THE WHISPERING OF THE WINDBENDER II +1 HP +1 DEF +4 RATK; grants "Multishot"] PERMANENT
1 dagger (+0 ATK)
5 silver coins
1 hatchet (+1 ATK)
6 sets of leather rags
6 straight branches
1 handfull of feathers
2 piece of wolf meat
1 sets of teeth
3 paws

Attributes:
10/10 HP (8+2)
10 DEF (3+5)+2
7 ATK (5+4)-2
2 RATK (1+1)
Defensive Fighting (1 turn left)
Abilities:
Defensive Fighting [Allows you to lower your ATK to increase DEF to a maximum of 2 points. Lasts 2 turns. (1/6 turns)]
Inventory:
mark [LEGEND OF THE IMPERTURBABLE DREADNOUGHT II +2 HP +3 DEF +1 ATK; grants "Defensive Fighting"] PERMANENT
1 bow (+1 RATK) EQUIPPED
9 silver coins
1 sword (+1 ATK)
1 damaged wolf skin
1 piece of wolf meat

Attributes:
rage: 3/11 (7+4) // 7/7 HP (6+1)
rage: 4 // 6 DEF (4+2)
rage: 10+10 (2+8/2+8) // 6+6 ATK (2+4/2+4)
rage: 2 (1+1) // 3 RATK (1+2)
Rage II (6 turns left)
Blinded (use 1 attack or move action to get rid of it)
Regrowth (1 tick left)
Abilities:
Rage II [grants 4 temporary hp that are lost first, +4 ATK -2 DEF -1 RATK. Lasts 8 turns. Afterwards you have -2 ATK for 4 turns.] (1/fight)
Two-Weapon Fighting [allows you to fight with a weapon in each hand. 40% chance to miss for each. If Offhand weapon is light, 20% to miss for each.]
Inventory:
mark [A CRIMSON HARBINGER +1 HP +3 ATK +1 RATK; grants Rage II; grants "Two-Weapon Fighting"] PERMANENT
1 hatchet (+1 ATK) EQUIPPED
1 bow (+1 RATK) EQUIPPED
6 silver coins
1 hatchet (+1 ATK)
1 shield (+1 DEF)
2 piece of wolf meat
3 sets of teeth
.Mission history:
Last edited by Nerre on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:27 am

Kills takes the turn to clear his eyes while he puts his Medic ability to use on Splinters.
Last edited by Dlover on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
My game:

My characters:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Re: Foray Carnage Turn 42&43

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:52 am

Defiles hollers angry sounds to keep the bears attention and maintains his defensive stance, attacking when the opportunity presents itself.

Vote that Misses shoots at any softer spots that present themselves (open mouth, eye, armpit, groin, already opened wounds).
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

NotStickFigures

Post by NotStickFigures » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:41 am

Splinters will try to rub the dust from his eyes.
He will move away from the bear a bit so he can attack from the side of it when he can see again.

What weapons are considered 'light weapons' to reduce penalty on the two handed attacks?

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:03 am

► Show Spoiler

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Blindingly stays very quiet and magic missiles the bear.

Nerre
Game Master

Foray Carnage Turn 44

Post by Nerre » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:17 am

FORAY CARNAGE
Turn 44:

Events:
Kills and Splinters take their time to clear their eyes, then Kills puts his Medic ability to use on Splinters.

Defiles hollered angrily to keep the bears attention. He maintained his defensive stance and waited for the bear to attack.
Misses again missed the weak spot he tried to shoot at. The bear didn't seem to care much about another arrow in his hide. When another volley of magic missiles from Blindingly scorched his furr and skin, the bear attacked. He hit Defiles with his massive claws, but not without a price. Defiles had used his large sword to not only shield himself, but also to let the bear's own strength work against him. When the mighty blow had hit the sword, only two claws had scratched Defiles, while the full width of the paw did slide along the blade. Defiles was forced two steps back by the brutal force of the attack, but he had expected that, so he did not stumble.
The bear was still raging, although he flinched every time he put his weight on the injured foot.

After Kills was done with him, Splinters positioned himself for his next attack. He went to get into a flanking position.

Info:
-Result proof: Misses hits critical spot (5 success): 1D5 = [3] = 3

Characters:

Attributes:
9/9 HP (6+3)
4.5 DEF (4+0.5)
2 ATK (1+1)
2 RATK (1+1)
Abilities:
Spells:
Inventory:
1 bow (+1 RATK) EQUIPPED
8 silver coins
2 dagger (+0 ATK)
2 hatchet (+1 ATK)
2 piece of wolf meat
3 sets of teeth
6 paws

Attributes:
8/8 HP
4 DEF (2+2)
3 ATK (1+2)
3 RATK (1+2)
5 MATK (3+2)
Abilities:
Spells:
Inventory:
11 silver coins

Attributes:
9/9 HP (8+1)
4 DEF (1+3)
2 ATK (1+1)
9 RATK (4+5)
Multishot cooldown (3 turns left)
Abilities:
Inventory:
1 dagger (+0 ATK)
5 silver coins
1 hatchet (+1 ATK)
6 sets of leather rags
6 straight branches
1 handfull of feathers
2 piece of wolf meat
1 sets of teeth
3 paws

Attributes:
8/10 HP (8+2)
10 DEF (3+5)+2
7 ATK (5+4)-2
2 RATK (1+1)
Defensive Fighting (0 turn left)
Abilities:
Inventory:
1 bow (+1 RATK) EQUIPPED
9 silver coins
1 sword (+1 ATK)
1 damaged wolf skin
1 piece of wolf meat

Attributes:
rage: 5/11 (7+4) // 7/7 HP (6+1)
rage: 4 // 6 DEF (4+2)
rage: 10+10 (2+8/2+8) // 6+6 ATK (2+4/2+4)
rage: 2 (1+1) // 3 RATK (1+2)
Rage II (5 turns left)
Abilities:
Inventory:
1 hatchet (+1 ATK) EQUIPPED
1 bow (+1 RATK) EQUIPPED
6 silver coins
1 hatchet (+1 ATK)
1 shield (+1 DEF)
2 piece of wolf meat
3 sets of teeth
.Mission history:

Dlover
Game Master

Re: Foray Carnage Turn 44

Post by Dlover » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:27 am

Kills casts Regrowth on Splinters again, letting another arrow fly.
Last edited by Dlover on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
My game:

My characters:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:54 am

Defiles mocks the bear's "ouchie paw" to keep its attention, and attacks the beast when an opportunity presents itself.

Vote that Misses uses his multi-shot at a soft target.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:03 am

► Show Spoiler

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:11 am

► Show Spoiler
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:22 am

Blinding concentrates his magic missiles and fires them at the bear.