Forum issues

For creating groups, suggesting features, reporting problems and the like.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Forum issues

Post by admin » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:57 am

I was about to suggest a two theme system anyways so people can choose a dark or a light theme on their own. :)

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Sounds like a good idea. Happy to help if I can do with making icons or whatever if there's demand for new navigation buttons or what have you :) I have a bit of free time right now so happy to donate some of it to the cause!

Also, I just found another fatal error on the first page of the Goblin Adventurer's Thread: http://goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=885

I don't know if it's because I edited an old post or what, but it's throwing an error for some reason...

RocketScientist
Global Moderator

Post by RocketScientist » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:19 pm

Having both a dark & light option sounds like a great idea, Duke. 8)

And yeah, if you need free artwork, I'm willing to help, too.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:23 pm

So, I know we're talking about themes right now (I support having a light and dark option, by the way), but you wanted information from testing, right? I've found that when I include BBCode in a post I receive the following message 25 times;

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/message_parser.php on line 69: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: No ending delimiter '.' found

And then these once each:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3923)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3923)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3923)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3923)

It's easiest to see those by previewing the post rather than actually posting it.

... Aaaaand same thing came up on this post despite not using any code. :/ That hasn't happened with other posts.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:16 pm

I am unable to use dropshadow now, had it in my signature earlier. Was it removed due to the reinstallation? Or not activated if it isn't on in the installation default?
:zzz:

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:07 am

The "quickfix" even gave me (infobox), which was previously reserved for mods...
see
it works for me
I noticed as the Full Editor showed me far too many BBcodes....
[division1]hg[/division1]
[division2]zt[/division2]
yellow
goodbye
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

RocketScientist
Global Moderator

Post by RocketScientist » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:49 pm

Looks like we have a button for forum search now.

[search]Koregath[/search]
Off Topic
And did we have a button for OT before? I remember we could use the tag, but I don't remember there being a button for it.
Anyway, yay, new buttons! (Whether or not they're temporary. lol.)

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:15 am

The
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

crow76308
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by crow76308 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Um... hi, new user, here, and I can't find the place to introduce myself, nor the search bar to find it. Nice to meet y'all.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Welcome to the forum :)

If you want to say hi, we have a newcomers thread over in the Community Section. The link is here:
http://goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4

crow76308
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by crow76308 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:19 pm

Thanks!