PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 3)

Post by SamWiser » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Phoenix smiles as the Yanma touches the ball. Yes! I know that Matsudo's just going to love you.

Seeing that he still has some more time, Phoenix decides to look around some more for other pokemon. Both Spot and Phoenix seem to be paying a lot of attention.

[url=ttp://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4767803/]Phoenix Per=12
Spot Per=11[/url]
► Show Spoiler
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:30 am

"Hmm...alright Zeke, you're up first. Bite that thing!"

Bite (AC: 9, Damage: 31)

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:08 am

"Just a moment I think I'll take some of the berries now that we found them."

Drake will call out his cubone and have it stand ready to strike the seviper along with Ghos in case it wakes up. He'll then head to the berry bush and pick up some of the ripe berries before continuing on in case it doesn't awake from its slumber as he harvest the berries.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:38 am

"Roy, if that snake wakes up, throw a rock at it." Alex prepares to move out when Drake finishes collecting berries.

Rock Throw: AC=16, Damage=21
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:26 am

"Kano, distract him. I'll keep us safe."

Without questioning this decision, the little Poliwag hops in front of Koa and wags his big tail to taunt the charging biker
(Intercept Action - Full Action - Intercept roll from Kano - Athletics: 2D6+1 = [1, 3]+1 = 5 [That should be enough, Kano was right next to Koa])

Rather than getting ready to dive to the side, Koa instead deepens his stance, as if to take the oncoming vehicle head-on. As the bike roars towards the trainer and his pokemon, Koa takes a deep breath and leans down and grasps the air, as if getting ready to lift something up. At the last possible second before the biker prepares to run right over them Koa straightens his back and thrusts his hands straight up in the air, 'lifting' a thick sheet of solid stone wall, made impenetrable for a brief moment by Koa's power, right in front of the tadpole pokemon.
(Koa used Wide Guard!)

After the biker learns what happens when you slam head-first into an immovable object, Koa's temporary fortification crumbles away.

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:30 am

Bjorn gives the guards a wary lingering look and turns to Elias with a quizzical face, but ultimately thinks better of leaving and enters to meet the Captain.
► Show Spoiler

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Elias simply shrugs. "Well, seeing as we have no idea who or where this 'tech guy' is, we might as well report to the captain himself. Failing all else, at least he can point us in the right direction. Come, Stelour, let's... Stelour?" Elias trails off, glancing about for his Riolu.

"Ri!" Came the excited reply from right by one of the lounging's soldiers' legs. Having caught her attention, the curious Riolu had opted to wander over and heft the negligent soldier's assault rifle, attempting to get a solid grip on it and poking at the fire selector switch.

"Oh dear Arceus..." Elias whispers, horrified. "STELOUR! Put that down! That's dangerous!"
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:56 pm

Irene

The foongus bravely keeps on tanking the damage Cygnus is dealing out- If only because it remains frozen.

Ochrana(20) 35/50 astonish disabled
Rythem(16)
Cygnus(10)
duskull(5) heavily injured
sentret(2) injured
foongus(1)heavily injured, frozen

Drake, Alex, James
Following having put the snake to sleep, Drake quickly begins foraging the bush- Though only manages to recover two berries he thinks has some effect from the bush- As James leaves a bit of food on the ground before they all make a quick getaway- Hearing the snake wake again- Though after a single angry hiss, it seems to calm down- Most likely having noticed the food left for it. As the trainers continue on their way to the lake...

Drake, roll survival for identifying those berries.
Everyone roll perception.

Phoenix

Happy with the capture, Phoenix is soon further on his way- Almost passing by an alleyway before he makes a double-take- Turning back, he spots that it was indeed not his imagination- Behind one of the dumpsters was sticking out... Something? It almost looks a bit like a brown hat, though the person wearing it would have to be a midget if that was the case. Inspecting closer, he spots other pokemon behind there- But unlike the brown one, which he can't see clearly, these are smaller and blue- With a very large egg-shaped head.

As Phoenix is considering what to do though, the brown shape steps away into the side alley next to him- The blue ones first moving towards Phoenix- Though then seem to have noticed him, as they seem to make quick inclinations to turn around and run for it!

Izzy

Izzy decides to send out the zubat first against what turns out to be a sunkern- As the first thing the little sprout in question does is setting out some roots in the ground to recover some of the damage it took from that very zubat's bite.

Zeke(15)
sunkern(5) injured, ingrained

Koa

As the motorbike's engine revs, Koa quickly instructs Kano to take the blow- As the poliwag hesitates for a moment, but decides to trust Koa on this one- As moments before the biker would strike them, a solid wall suddenly erupts- There's a momentary scream, and then a loud crash that Koa can feel through the rock as they drop back down- Revealing a wrecked bike, and the biker strewn over it laying lifeless- His leg twisted the wrong way, and his body laying in an rather odd position- As he appears to have taken a few nasty cuts as well- Blood slowly dripping to the floor.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Rather distracted by the sight, Koa sees the attack not coming- And only realizes what happens at the bat connects to his face, for 41(28) damage- Continuing to draw away at Koa's defences by leering at him.

onix(13) enjoying himself
mali(12) 28/58
gible(5) KO
2 bikers(5) #1 injured #2 KO..?
Biker leader(4/5) injured -2 SPD
Koa(3/8) 41/61 moon mountain stance -3DEF
► Show Spoiler
Bjorn, Elias

Bjorn and Elias decide they might as well report to this "captain"- Since they probably wouldn't know how to recognize the "tech guy" anyways. Though it's at that point that Stelour reaches for the gun- Were it not for the fact that the guard seemed more alert than he let on- Quickly planting down his foot in Stelour's path before she gets too close- Drawing Elias attention to the fact as he does.

"STELOUR! Stay away from that! That's dangerous!"

"Nah- Not unless the little bugger knows how to disengage the safety AND has a loaded magazine, at least."

"I mean, the captain would have my head if he found out I not only put down my gun, but left it loaded as well."

He hasn't even fully finished his sentence before his foot is placed under the weapons hilt- With a quick swipe upwards he launches it in the air, catching it- With one fell swoop releasing the empty magazine as it drops to the ground and he cocks what appears to be a full one into place- Before the empty one even hits the ground, all taking place in the span of what would be at most two seconds.

"Showoff."

The soldier was likely giving the kids a wide grin as he kept the gun pointed away from them at all times. With a small kick he brings up the empty magazine again as he switches them out and puts the gun beside him once more. Both Bjorn and Elias deciding that was enough of an distraction as they went inside the room. Finding it filled with around 6 more similar soldiers- Although in differing formats of preparedness. All seeming to have kept on the basic suit, though most weren't carrying a gun, and a few others not carrying an ammuniton belt or helmet. All of them seemed to mostly be passing the time, half the group having set themselves to a side and playing cards. There's only three notable people in the room who are not doing just that. One is what you presume to be this "captain". Carrying lighter armor than his comrades, his "armor" sports a few badges, and the face of the slightly older man reveals that he's seen his own share of battles- As he's accompanied by a pokemon resembling a parrot, sitting on his shoulder.

The other person is what you can only assume to be the tech guy. An older man, with gray combed back hair- And his assistant. Leaning deep over his laptop screen, the laptop in question connected to a few other devices neither can really place by cables that seem hot-wired into the laptop in question. The man looks up from his screen for a moment as they both enter through the green tinted lenses of his goggles. a bit over the older side, he straightens himself up a bit as he notices you're not with the soldiers- As the robot besides him, a mostly humanoid form though betrayed by the fact his face is a monitor, lights up his face with an exclamation mark.

"You kids the trainers I asked for, right?"

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:34 pm

James holds both Kale and Bella on his shoulders, gently grooming Bella while going to the lake.

"Ooooh something is overthere!"
James per: 5
Bella per: 11
Kale per: 6

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Alex's perception: 7
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Phoenix, seeing that they're about to run, quickly follows after them, trying to grab one, just so he can get a better look at it. While he does so he releases Shock from his ball. Spot, Shock, after the brown thing. Keep him until I get there.

Phoenix Grapple Acc=13
Phoenix Combat=7+2=9
Spot Grapple Acc=11
Spot Combat=7
Shock Grapple Acc=15
Shock Combat=10

► Show Spoiler

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:07 pm

"AGH!" Koa clutches his face, with thoughts of a broken nose flashing through his mind "Stinkin' cheap shot! Kano sit him down with a Hypnosis! I'm not done with him."

Hypnosis on biker Gang Leader: 1D20 = [10] = 10

The Poliwag jumps in front of the gang leader's face and successfully drops him, for now. Koa takes the brief reprieve to back up a little and pull a Potion out of his pack, ready to heal away most of the damage done by that last hit. It didn't make Koa happy to cheat like this in a fight, but if these guys aren't going to fight fair, then there's not much that can be done about it.

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:31 am

"Come on Zeke, keep it up!"

Practically sitting on top of the Sunkern, Zeke continues to munch down on it with his powerful little jaws.

Bite (AC: 19, Damage: 27)

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:00 am

Drake walks along with the others, recalling the cubone which he really should figure out a name for at some point. He check the berries quickly, only slightly distracting him from his surroundings, though Ghos stays vigilant as he floats along. He also switches the lock case to his last pokeball, hoping to figure out what kind of natu he got at the same time

Drake survival: 4d6+1=14
Drake perception: 4d6+4=15
Ghos perception: 5d6+1=21
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:01 am

"This feels a little cheap, but the less you get hurt the better, one more gentle powder snow Cygnus just enough to knock the pokemon out." The Amuara however wants to get the show on the road and does his best to make sure the pesky mushroom is gone summoning a little flurry whirlwind on the frozen pokemon.

Inspired training orders +1 evasion +2 save checks
1d20=15, 2d6+18=30 max damage

"Oh, I guess that can work too..."

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:44 am

Elias nods to the man and does a short bow. "Elias Velori, at your service. What is it that you require?"
► Show Spoiler

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:16 pm

Bjorn looks around the room, a bit confused.

"Bjorn Felman ah, reporting for duty, Sir..." he says with a mock salute.
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:01 pm

James, Alex, Drake

The trainers continue on their way - Making good headway as they are heading to the lake- Keeping an eye on the river to their left, and the forest to their right. But besides a few red, wide-eyed fish which... Mostly seemed to be drifting along the river, they don't spot anything interesting on their left. Drake checks the two berries he found in the meanwhile, but seems to determine that, as far as he can tell, the green berry only has a strong bitter-sour taste. (Which he gets by tasting after determining it wouldn't kill him, of course. Probably.)

It's not too long after though, that the trainers spot to their right- The little ralts pointing out something the observant as usual Drake and Ghos had already seen. The pokemon in question appears to be a small, pink round creature with flowers on it's body and a hole in it's small "snout"- But while most of the party can't immediately place the foreign pokemon, James instantly recognizes it as a pokemon he had fought against yesterday- A small group of Munna.

Phoenix

As Phoenix rushes after the blue ones, he soon notices that they don't actually seem to be running- More floating a few centimeters above the ground, as he doesn't seem to have too much trouble catching up with one - Grabbing it as it's physical abilities seem too weak to offer much resistance in that manner. Though he's taken by surprise as a voice seems to emanate as if from straight behind him- Though somehow knowing it was the bugger he just caught. "Ah! Unhand me, human!"

The two other elgyem turn as they see their comrade captured- Raising their arms, and blocking Spot and Shock of chasing after the brown figure.

"It would be the wise course of action human."
"Forget this ever happened."

Koa

As the leader steps in for another swing, Koa quickly has Kano use his magic- And capturing the biker in a hypnotic gaze, he soon falls over asleep- And luckily seems to stay that way for now, as Koa is prepping a potion to use.

The one remaining biker in the meanwhile, already injured, seems to contemplate between rushing over and helping his boss or getting out of dodge, however- As luckily, or not luckily depending on how you look at it, he seems to decide the latter- Making a break for the other side of the apartment blocks.

Kano(15)
onix(13) enjoying himself
mali(12) 28/58
gible(5) KO
2 bikers(5) #1 injured, running away #2 KO..?
Biker leader(4/5) injured -2 SPD asleep
Koa(3/8) 41/61 moon mountain stance -3DEF

Izzy

As Zeke had practically perched himself on the ingrained sunkern, it bites down again bringing it down to rather low health- Just before it manages to restore some of it's strength through it's roots, and soon releasing a rather soothing whistle- As zeke collapses on top of the sunkern, having been lulled asleep!

Zeke(15) asleep
sunkern(5) heavily injured, ingrained

Irene

Ochrana decides to make quick work of the annoying fungus, blasting it with some snow at full force- Which, surprisingly enough, seems just barely enough to take down the ranter tanky plant. Irene's opponent lets out a sigh as the duskull comes out again.

Ochrana(20) 35/50 astonish disabled
Rythem(16)
Cygnus(10)
duskull(5) heavily injured
sentret(2) injured
foongus(1)KO

Bjorn, Elias

"Elias Velori, at your service. What is it that you require?"
"Bjorn Felman ah, reporting for duty, Sir..."

"Yeah yeah- No need for formalities, I'm not with the league- I'm just the best for the job right now. Save them for the pirate here." the engineer says- Giving a nod over to the captain as both him and the chatot turn to him with a slightly unamused expression.

"Klipper is but one of my pokemon- And the only one that I can keep out without too much of a hassle. Hardly qualifies for a 'pirate'..."

The robot besides the older man had his expression changed from an "!" to an "..." as he took a momentary glance between both it's master and Elias- Before the monitor springs to a highly rendered image of the captain beside them- Though lightly photoshopped for him to be wearing a full pirate's suit.

"To be fair, all you need is the proper clothing to pull it off."

"Anyways... I called you here since there's a few things I need to have done- If you kids help me out with those, I can work on this stuff as you do, and we'll all come out winning time in the end. There's a few things- I've gained access to the security system of the stadium here, and while I find it rather lacking by my standards, there's a few protected gates and security cams in the more important regions... Thing is, I'm not getting a feed on some of the cameras, and the doors need a test to see if those work as well. Finally, there's a backup generator at the lowest level for when power would go out. Thing is, it apparently hasn't been working since the attack, so we suspect the ghosts messed with it back then and it hence needs inspection as well. Hopper has made a map that marks all the locations that need inspecting to see what might be wrong."

"Note that I'm not expecting you to fix them, of course. I'm expecting you to inspect them and try to determine what's wrong, if anything is wrong, and make note of that. IF you can quickly fix it, then all the better of course. The map, hopper?"

"Of course." Hopper says- passing a map to the two trainers, various locations all over the stadium marked and labeled- Also providing a convenient paper that allows them to note down what the issue might be with each of the locations.

"Questions..?"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:26 pm

"Are they something we should be concerned by?"
My game:

My characters:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:45 pm

"Hmm. I think they will kill you with adorableness. Asides from that, not really. Unless we agitate them."

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Phoenix looks in surprise at the creature in his hands. Oh, I'm really sorry! Um, can you help us catch up the that other guy? Or at least tell me what it is?

Charm=2d6+2+2=16

Unless they want to cause more trouble, Phoenix changes targets, hoping to catch up to the brown pokemon.
► Show Spoiler

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:35 pm

"Hey! Come check on your friend, or I'm gonna have Mali chase you!"

Hearing the faint order through the ground, Mali starts making her way towards where she felt the last bike come from, likely picking up the running biker's footsteps somewhere along the way.
(Mali will use her Standard to Sprint if need be, for a total of 9 meters)

Koa takes some time to apply the Potion to himself, wincing as he carefully sprays some of the solution on his nose and any other facial wound he may have taken.
2nd Turn

If the 3rd biker comes back, Koa will address him.
"Don't worry. Just sit down and stay out of this, and I won't hurt you. Your friend doing alright?"

Otherwise, Mali will continue chasing down the running biker and do a Fury Swipes on him once she's close enough.
Fury Swipes on running biker - conditional: 1D20 = [14] = 14
1D8 = [7] = 7

Fury Swipes on running biker damage - DB 12: 3D12+10+15 = [10, 4, 5]+10+15 = 44

If the gang leader's still asleep, Koa will back off take a seat for a moment to ease his nerves. The gang leader guy was a punk, but those nasty looks wear on a guy, regardless.
(Take a Breather)

Otherwise if the gang leader wakes up/woke up last turn, Koa will toss a rock at his head.
"Hey you ready for round 2?"
Rock Tomb on Biker leader 3: 1D20 = [2] = 2
2D6+8+8 = [6, 4]+8+8 = 26

Which he completely misses.
3rd Turn

Koa will stand up and then miss that attack this turn instead.
4th Turn

Koa will just chuck another rock, this one aimed right for the gang leader's face!
Rock Tomb on Biker leader 4: 1D20 = [20] = 20
2D6+8+8 = [5, 2]+8+9 = 23

Rock Tomb on Biker leader 4 crit damage: 2D6+8 = [1, 6]+8 = 15
(39 damage total, -1 Speed CS)
► Show Spoiler

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:02 am

"Great work! Now, finish it off!"

Looking very pleased with himself, Zeke chomps down for a third (and probably final) time, his sharp fangs sinking deep into the plant's green skin.

Bite (AC: 16, Damage: 29) [Flinched again, if it matters]

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:54 am

"All right let's us this momentum to carry us through, use rock throw." Cygnus is very eager backing up and launching a rock throw with a lot of force, but not very well aimed probably just clipping the duskull, with lots of power behind it.

Inspired Training orders +1 evasion +2 save checks
Cygnus backs up to 6 spaces and uses rock throw ac 4
1d20=5, 2d6+20=30

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:18 pm

Maybe they know where my family is?
"Worth a shot. Hello little guys. I was wondering if you guys know where this little girl's family is? Have you seen her kind nearby here?"
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4771086/
Charm 12