Thunt's Blog Post - Smiles & Tears

Discuss the comic here!
sunphoenix
Of Few Words

Thunt's Blog Post - Smiles & Tears

Post by sunphoenix » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:34 pm

There may be another thread addressing this ... Thunt's posted Blog post about .. all that's been troubling him but I wanted to post my first self-started thread to give my reaction and feelings.. not that I'm important or that my Post means anything.. but I wanted to share my feelings with thunt in the most direct way I could come up with in my limited way. I don't like twitter .. sorry or I'd post there but its just too bothersome to worry over as I don't think my life is important enough to bother people tweeting about my unimportant daily... meh's! Not saying that anyone who does .. is some weird screwball..but for me its just too much hassle and a waste of my limited time issues.

{Translation: I'm fucking lazy so deal with it!}

But on the subject of Thunt ...which is why I'm posting this...

Dear Thunt, I read the entire Blog EVERYTHING.. and {sob}.. it brought tears to my eyes! BIG HUGGS of support man! I'm so glad you have such an AWESOME... Valkryire Profile wife to defend and support you! I'm even gladder {is that a word?}.. that you found some help and got some peace of mind from the Guilt-Vader {FUCK HIM!}.. you got nothing to feel guilty over.. and I will ignite my silver lightsaber of holy paladinhood right beside you to fight off Guilt-Vader or anyone else who would DARE claim you have any boss other than yourself! Your art work and story have truly enriched my life and I personally feel I owe you an unrepayable debt of gratitude for the story, EXQUISITE Effort and art.. not to mention the undefinable amount of joy you have gifted.. YES GIFTED my reading experience with reading your comic Goblins!

Thank You! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! {Notice I wrote it three times.. I really mean that!}

I know that guilt and feelings of inadequacy plague everyone and that sometimes for some of us the grow larger than we can handle on our own. I have friends that suffer with manic depression and just plain depression.. I love them.. with all my heart but it hurts sooo much when I can't help them! All I can do is try to be there for them and let them know, "Hey. I'm here for you pal!"

Well, I know I'm a stranger to you and all.. but.. 'Hey, I'm here for YOU Pal! You can do no wrong as long as you give the best YOU can summon up.. you've NEVER done anything less than that in my opinion {such as it is}.. so chin up fella! I'm good with whatever you can give... cause I KNOW you give your VERY best!'

I'm not your boss, {heck.. I got enough problems of my own without trying to tell other people what they Should or should not be doing}, but I would, deeply honored to be considered your friend... I think your Tre' COOL! I GOT ALL the imagery of your post and the Horror picture of how you were feeling!

Big Claps for Danielle! Bravo Sister.. BRAVO! You take GOOD care of our friend thunt.. he's a crazy special guy!
I eagerly await... HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES.. for the next page of Goblins! :)

Best wishes to you, your family and friends.. I'll not be far away routing for you Thunt! :)

By the way.. I know what you mean about ElfQuest.. I own EVERYTHING Wendy Pini and WarpGraphics EVER put out in the ElfQuest universe! Great stuff.. touched my heart and brightened my day! JUST LIKE GOBLINS!!!

"Shade and Sweet Water!"
"...no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein