Threads of reality - OOC thread

Home to all current Forum Games.
Nerre
Game Master

Re: Threads of reality - OOC thread

Post by Nerre » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:20 am

M0rtimer wrote:I was going to mention this in the update, but everyone will be having a small hangover in the morning.

That's what magic booze will do to ya... :P
But Drowns did not drink booze? Or does this refer to the 2 magic potions we drank?
:zzz:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:23 am

Uh: remember waterstep? Yea. That was special booze.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:27 am

Okay, everyone has a hangover besides Drowns because paladin resistance to poison. :roll: :P

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:30 am

Arch Lich Burns wrote:Uh: remember waterstep? Yea. That was special booze.
I had true sight and the def boost, no sure about its name.
I can do watersteps on my own. :D

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Still missing an action for Born. Hears and Zil too, but I'll assume their silence means they're ready to move on. I'll probably do a small "night" update later while waiting for an action for Born.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:34 pm

Think I'm gonna call today a skip day- Got home late, and it's late now for me to start work on a whole new day. I also want to give Dusk the chance to post still if he wants to. Otherwise I guess I'll have Hears assume she just needs to do a "message"... :roll:

Might update early tomorrow, maybe.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:08 am

Sorry guys- My computer decided to BSOD on me yesterday (Second time that day... Might need to look into it) and when it did, I just decided to shut down my pc and look if my progress got saved by chrome in the morning.

The good news is that the skynet hivemind google chrome did in fact do that, so it shouldn't be too much work later today. :)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:18 pm

Sorry guys, but some stuff came up- I'm gonna look into getting you guys an update later in the week, but it's very possible that the earlierst I'll be able to update is this saturday.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Thu May 01, 2014 3:47 pm

I might not be able to post on saturday or sunday, but I will try. :)

Godbot
Converses Frequently

Post by Godbot » Sun May 04, 2014 10:28 am

M0rtimer wrote:A mere moment later, the jaw of the skull starts to move, clattering it's teeth- A dark voice whispering back-

"The second knight shall make his arrival before the sun sets once more."
► Show Spoiler

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun May 04, 2014 10:40 am

canon... :roll:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue May 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Gonna wait for some more actions before updating.

On that note though... sgtdude hasn't been online in a long time. He did PM me atimes ago about how he was being less active on the forums for personal reasons and wouldn't mind if I "killed" him. Which... I think I meant to reply to, but forgot... >.>

In short though... If he wanted to respectfully bow out, that was his own choice and I would respect that. Though, I wasn't just going to "kill" his character because it was convenient.

So... For now I'm just gonna say Zil is on autofollow and following Drowns commands. If he stays away without us hearing from him for considerably longer, I'll see what needs to be done about his character.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu May 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Sorry for the infrequent updates lately guys- Though in my defense, while I have been mostly waiting the past few days for actions from the others (looking at you, Martin/Dusk/Nerre) part of the truth is also just that I have a lot on my plate concerning schoolwork- Seems that for every task I'm completing, three more have been popping up in the last few weeks... And I fear that by the time that grinds to a halt, it'll be exams instead. :roll:

With that being said, I'll be updating once I find the the time, regardless of missing actions.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue May 13, 2014 3:30 am

Just noticed that Nerre said in a few other threads he would be gone most of May on holiday. substitute actions are accepted, otherwise I'll put him on auto-follow Born.

Dusk, much as I appreciate all the updates in your game despite your schoolwork, you should probably make a post here too. :P

Godbot
Converses Frequently

Post by Godbot » Tue May 13, 2014 8:12 am

Damn. Having half our players on standby is really gonna make it difficult when the cave collapses and we have to decide which of the seven of us we'll save with only six merfolk runes.

madmartin26
Indulges in Conversation

Post by madmartin26 » Tue May 13, 2014 9:12 am

We could pick one of the idle people randomly, or we could have Drowns and Studies combine their powers to maintain a bubble of air long enough to reach the surface.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue May 13, 2014 9:15 am

*Makes mental note to remember to use an anti-magic field*

madmartin26
Indulges in Conversation

Post by madmartin26 » Tue May 13, 2014 12:03 pm

... :(

Besides, that would take out the runes effect too. Are you certain you want us all dead? You wouldn't have anyone to mess with anymore. :P

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Wed May 14, 2014 2:55 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh sorry I just heard a funny joke... You were saying?

Anyways, still no update- I've been churning through too much work to warrant updating I'm afraid, though I hope to update somewhere this weekend.

Due to the wait though, I'll just say that I'm a bit surprised Studies is not inquiring about the character he was so curious about in the past...

madmartin26
Indulges in Conversation

Post by madmartin26 » Wed May 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Uh...

To be completely honest, i have no idea who you're talking about. I don't even remember him being really interested in a particular person at all. I mean, he's always interested in important people and people that seem to have interesting stories, but i can't remember him fixating on one person in particular. :oops:

Possible amnesia aside, i'm sure there was a good reason studies was interested in them, so if you tell me who they are, he'll probably be interested.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu May 15, 2014 5:25 am

You were interested in Hermes, weren't you? I think you tried to look up stuff about him for a bit, but there wasn't really any way to do so at the time.

Now, however, there's a giant ass statue of him in the middle of the city. It'd probably be hard to find someone who doesn't know him in here...

madmartin26
Indulges in Conversation

Post by madmartin26 » Thu May 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Ah, okay. Studies will probably ask the librarian about Hermes once he goes to the library, because while anyone would know of hermes, the librarian (or orpheus?) would know the most.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Fri May 23, 2014 3:34 pm

So Godbot, you want to head to the castle to join up instead?

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri May 23, 2014 3:45 pm

Yea...you are a bit far away

Godbot
Converses Frequently

Post by Godbot » Fri May 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Yeah, I guess so. We don't have any money anyway.