A Clockwork Paranoia (my webcomic)

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Re: A Clockwork Paranoia (my webcomic)

Post by gamecreator » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:55 pm

One I can say for sure is that this watchmaker (heroine's husband) is relevant to the clockwork we have witnessed so far. In what way he is relevant is a subject to speculation (e.g. he is the culprit or tries to conteract this, or can do nothing and just lives with the fact). We don't even know the nature of the problem yet.

Hobgoblin
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by Hobgoblin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:36 am

gamecreator wrote:One I can say for sure is that this watchmaker (heroine's husband) is relevant to the clockwork we have witnessed so far. In what way he is relevant is a subject to speculation (e.g. he is the culprit or tries to conteract this, or can do nothing and just lives with the fact). We don't even know the nature of the problem yet.
Eh, that's the "beautiful" (letterary speaking) part of paranoia! You could guess I'm gonna pull a rabbit out of my hat, but you'll never know as long as I don't pull my hand out of it.
Ok, maybe this example sounded a bit weird in English...in Italian made a lot more sense! :P
(my little webcomic)

Download the FREE teaser for A Clockwork Paranoia HERE

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:24 am

I don't know if it sounds weird, I'm not a native speaker. :P

And speaking of guessing, I tend to go with the plot, not wild guess.

Hobgoblin
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by Hobgoblin » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:58 pm

New page (with a bit of skin) is up! Natascia, the artist, is really improving. And this is already months old! From 1 to 10 she's improved a lot, in my opinion. She's a great comic book artist and has a lot more potential. I hope to get something from ACP because she deserves every last cent I can squeez out of it.
(my little webcomic)

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:20 pm

Loving the work!
► Show Spoiler

Hobgoblin
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by Hobgoblin » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Synch wrote:Loving the work!
Thank you very much, we appreciate it! :D
(my little webcomic)

Hobgoblin
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by Hobgoblin » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Aaaaand the new page IS UP!!!
If you are a new reader (or an occasional one), you can use the widget on the right frame to read all the comic without bothering by clicking through the blog.
If you like it, please share it! :)
Enjoy the read and let me know what you think about it. As always, thank you for your time.
(my little webcomic)

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:31 pm

That was a quick update. Even if I don't always post, I'm still keeping an eye on this. It's intriguing.
► Show Spoiler
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Hobgoblin
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by Hobgoblin » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:46 pm

SamWiser wrote:That was a quick update. Even if I don't always post, I'm still keeping an eye on this. It's intriguing.
► Show Spoiler
I have to say...I did the descriptions of the characters for Natascia, but I've never noticed that in the studies! I don't know if there's a meaning to it. :)
(my little webcomic)

Hobgoblin
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by Hobgoblin » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:42 pm

BIG update! We are in talking with a US publisher (Inbeon Studios) and they put our A Clockwork Paranoia on their online store FOR FREE! There is all the materials posted on the blog AND some new pages and stuff! Mind you, it's not a chapter per se what you could (and hopefully, will) download but more of a "teaser".
IMPORTANT FACT: if we reach a considerable number of downloads, the Inbeon guys will fund us to continue our work (maybe through publishing us, we still don't know the details), so Natascia (the artist) will be able to work on it almost full time. If you've ever liked our A Clockwork Paranoia, PLEASE help us, it won't cost you a dime and you'll have a neat pdf of everything ever done, from studies to pages. Also, if you download please share, we are Italian so we don't have many English-speaking friends.
I'm so excited by this opportunity, because we finally have the chance to spead up with the story and to let more people know our little creation. :)
(my little webcomic)

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:16 am

Done! Happy to support, hope they publish you!
► Show Spoiler

Hobgoblin
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by Hobgoblin » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:22 pm

Synch wrote:Done! Happy to support, hope they publish you!
Thank you VERY much! This forum has been the most helpful place for our little webcomic, starting from understanding scripts.
(my little webcomic)