This is not the blog either........

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

This is not the blog either........

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:31 am

As im waitin, and waitin, for an update that actually says somethin, I thought what Id do is become one of those deaf mutes...

No, wait, this isnt that blog either. I thought what Id do is make a post on whatever random bleep popped into my head. So, with that said......

Anyone read plush and blood? Its bleepin cool. Plushies in a dystopian world, with guns, fighting against... wiat for it... plushy facists, with guns.

Plushies..... with guns. Thats gotta be a sign of the apocalypse. Oh wait, they do that too! Thats right folks, not only do you get hyper-violent stuffed animals, disturbingly human stuffed animals, with guns mind you. No, you also get, at no extra cost, a murderous rampage through a nuclear wasteland complete with slavers, cannibals and a pink katt with nice bleepin hoohhoos.

Thats like Toy Story meets the Road. Thats cooler than the Laughing Man on a motherbleepin plane fulla motherbleepin snakes. Im just sayin.
Neo-evil is still evil. Im just sayin....

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Re: This is not the blog either........

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:27 am

Love is like a box of chocolates, all pretty packagin an fluff. But in the end , full of things not good for you that makes part of you rot.

Muhatma Gamgee says: The wise man avoids those things that makes parts of him rot.

Im just sayin.

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins
UStream Username: Wolfie213

Post by Wolfie » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:40 am

You do realize that we have a "Random Topic" thread over in the Games section right?

There is also the "Today I..." in the [redacted] section of the forum.

This forum is for Comic related discussions (or THunt related discussions, but as he's the author it still falls under Comic related.)
"This is my therapy dragon, she's for my panic attacks. I attack, everyone panics." (Quote found on http://outofcontextdnd.tumblr.com/)

"If I have a +2 strength sword and I stab you, you won't get a +2 strength, you get wounds" ~Sir Butcher

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." ~Benjamin Franklin

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:53 am

Wolfie wrote:You do realize that we have a "Random Topic" thread over in the Games section right?

There is also the "Today I..." in the [redacted] section of the forum.

This forum is for Comic related discussions (or THunt related discussions, but as he's the author it still falls under Comic related.)

I fully realize this, which is why I prefaced it with the part about doing this while I wait for an update on the comic. So, technically speaking, it IS comic related discussion, just more one that Im havin with myself. So to speak.

Also, this post isnt about random stuff, its about a specific stuff, as in my queationable mental stat as wait for an update.... to the comic.

Doesnt that make it doubly applicable to this forum? I think so.

But then again its me so this whole encounter might be a figment of my imagination, which would mean that niether of us are talkin about the comic, right? Tell you what, if you dont tell, I wont either... Kay?

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:11 am

As I stand here, waitin for my chocolatte or whatever thell they are called here, I cannot help but overhear the hipsteresque types in front. They are complaining about this and that and how they were doing before it went mainstream.

I have the sudden urge bleep punt one of them and scream FOR THE MOTHER BLEEPIN HORDE MOTHER BLEEPER! just watch his expression change.

But that would be wrong. So instead, I will just stand here. And dream.

wutzibu
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by wutzibu » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:40 am

Lol the "Mutters to himself" under your name is surprisingly fitting^^

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins

Post by Wolfie » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:41 am

Okay... let me try this again (stupid computer crash).

I'm going to move this to the Community section since it is vaguely Goblins related but not enough that it needs to be in the Goblins Discussion section.

There you may continue to ramble, project thoughts, and otherwise let us know what's going on in your head.

Just not here. :)
"This is my therapy dragon, she's for my panic attacks. I attack, everyone panics." (Quote found on http://outofcontextdnd.tumblr.com/)

"If I have a +2 strength sword and I stab you, you won't get a +2 strength, you get wounds" ~Sir Butcher

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." ~Benjamin Franklin

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:53 am

Wolfie wrote:Okay... let me try this again (stupid computer crash).

I'm going to move this to the Community section since it is vaguely Goblins related but not enough that it needs to be in the Goblins Discussion section.

There you may continue to ramble, project thoughts, and otherwise let us know what's going on in your head.

Just not here. :)
Im being oppressed, thats what this is... Wheres Johnny Cochrane when I need him?

Oh yeah, still dead. Nevermind.

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins

Post by Wolfie » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:54 am

Why am I suddenly reminded of a Monty Python skit?

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Wolfie wrote:Why am I suddenly reminded of a Monty Python skit?

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam.....

Oh, Im an engineer and Im ok,
I work all night and I sleep all day.
I do lots of math, and build new stuff,
and thats what I call fun.
Im an engineer an Im ok.....

I feel like Ive been sent to my room....

Holy bleepin bleep Batman, Ive been sequestered.... I always wondered what that felt like. And now I know, an knowins half the battle! GI Joe!!
Last edited by MaleficPresence on Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gryphonic
Voices Opinions

Post by Gryphonic » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:11 pm

wutzibu wrote:Lol the "Mutters to himself" under your name is surprisingly fitting^^
I vote this be his permanent title. I was looking forward to what further posts would bring before Wolfie responded the first time. :lol:
*bows out to watch*
Image Joiiiiiin ussssssss.....

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Humans are, by nature, most attracted to those in any group most like themselves. We seek those we can identify with and therefore understand more completely. Which is why the we part part of me likes the me part of me so much. We understand me........

So, I vote for Mutters to Himselves. It just fits. And you have no idea how rare an occasion that is for us.

Im just sayin.

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:27 pm

I am the craziest Wolfgang in the wastelands.

Which is a good thing, really. Ive always wanted to be a Wolfgang.... Crazy? Well, perhaps not so much. But Wolfgang...... Awesome.

Happiness is bein Wolfgang.

Im just sayin.

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:31 pm

Cow parts, nuff said.

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:51 pm

In high school I envied the cool kids in their cool clubs doin their cool things. It was not until much later that I realized I was in a club so cool I only let me be in it.

Im feeling much better now, and I make more money than them. :D. So its all good.

Im just sayin.
Last edited by MaleficPresence on Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:03 pm

So, Im havin lunch. Lasagna. And as I gaze upon the ooey, gooey, marinara colored mess, the theme for Dexter pops into my head.

Incisions, incisions....

Im just sayin

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:09 pm

WHAAAAT?!?

I whisper softly? When did I start doin that? Do I do that to myselves or are others involved an Im not tellin me? An isnt that creepier than mutters to himselves?

Im just sayin.

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:10 pm

Oh, wonderful, the voices are back.

So much for my quiet evening at home. It wouldnt be so bad, really, if we liked all the same television shows.

Im just sayin.

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:23 pm

Sometimes I ask myself, "Self, how are we doin?"

My self does not always answer.

I am undecided as to whether or not this is a good thing.

Im just sayin.

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:29 pm

I enjoy playin with words, which I have found more socially palatable than playin with myself.

Sometimes.

Im just sayin.

klabautz
Remains Silent

Post by klabautz » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:13 pm

hey everybody on goblins. Somehow i felt the need after 3 years of enjoying the comic and lurking the forum to register myself.
why? well mostly because i really like the comic, love the community and the sharing thunt. So I want to share myself somethink to:
thunt, continue your amazing work if possible and whatever it is which keeps you from posting, I wish you all the really very best!

bernhard (felt this should be with a signature... :) )

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:26 pm

klabautz wrote:hey everybody on goblins. Somehow i felt the need after 3 years of enjoying the comic and lurking the forum to register myself.
why? well mostly because i really like the comic, love the community and the sharing thunt. So I want to share myself somethink to:
thunt, continue your amazing work if possible and whatever it is which keeps you from posting, I wish you all the really very best!

bernhard (felt this should be with a signature... :) )
I suddenly understand how a lion feels when some silly human gets into the cage with them at the zoo. Theres an initial moment of disbelief, an then the realization that even though you dont understand why or what they are doin, it really doesnt matter, really.

Because, when youre a lion, its always all about where do I start bitin you?

Ahhhhh, to be so lucky.......

Im just sayin.

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:12 pm

PS: To head off possible questions, yes bernhard, it is still about whatever pops into my head. It aint personal, Im like this with everyone.

Im just sayin.

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:45 pm

Here be dragons... (unzips)..... an you thought crabs were bad.

Im just sayin.

MaleficPresence
Of Few Words

Post by MaleficPresence » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Internet trolls.

If you set them on fire or splash them with acid, do they stop regeneratin?

Im just askin.