All Smilies

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
SGTdude
Gives Speeches
UStream Username: SGTdude

All Smilies

Post by SGTdude » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:39 am

Maybe this is a silly question but I dont know the answer.

I have seen people use smilies on here that are not on the sidebar to the right when creating a message (for example smilies of the cast of GAP). So I am thinking that it would be nice to have a list of all the smilies that can be used in this forum. I hope those of you who know other ones will post them in here and share. My plan initially is to post all the smilies below, both the image and the code to make it, so they can be used by others.

Let the sharing begin!
(I will type out codes for these soon)
:) ;) :D :lol: :( :'( :oops: :? :| :meh: :shock: :P :roll: >:-P >:? :wall: :x >:( >:D :paranoia: :zzz: o:) 8) :fume: :cheer: :shrug: :sulk: :thumbsup: :ktongue: :stab:
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Re: All Smilies

Post by LAYF » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:53 am

Ah... yes, the full list is just beneath the smiles, there is a link "Show more smilies" it will open up a popup with the rest... so you must have popups allowed for that...
but if you don't like that, then here is the full list

:grem: :) ;) :-D :lol: :( :'( :oops: :-? :-| :indeed: :-o :-P :roll: :paranoia: >:-D >:( :x :frustrated: >:-? >:-P :zzz: :halo: 8) :fume: :cheer: :shrug: :sulk: :thumbsup: :thaco: :mindblown: :complains: :dead: :chief: :stab: :stab: :ktongue: :fumbles: :kseliss: :klik: :fox: :dies: :becry: :bigears: :hungover: :bloodshot: :braingoboom: :bonk: :bonk: :love: :ninja: :mustache: :whack: :okthen: :bemused: :bonk2: :idea: :clap: :waitwtf: :slowclap: :mrgreen: :Eyebrows: :grumble: :confetti: :o_O: :evillaugh: :classy: :greenie: :weep: :laugh: :puke: :shudder: :rofl: :rant: :gonk: :halofall: :winkwink: :wfrown: :wgrin: :wevil: :chuckle: :Dance: :sword: :grin: :schwing: :freaky: :shifty: :pirate: :evileye: :glare: :tongue: :puppy: :diehappy: :sleep: :praise: :woot :fsword: :bomb: :arrow: :?: :!: :ugeek: :geek:

The code in same order:

Code: Select all

:grem:  :)  ;)  :-D  :lol:  :(  :'(  :oops:  :-?  :-|  :indeed:  :-o  :-P  :roll:  :paranoia:  >:-D  >:(  :x  :frustrated:  >:-?  >:-P  :zzz:  :halo:  8)  :fume:  :cheer:  :shrug:  :sulk:  :thumbsup:  :thaco:  :mindblown:  :complains:  :dead:  :chief:  :stab:  :stab:  :ktongue:  :fumbles:  :kseliss:  :klik:  :fox:  :dies:  :becry:  :bigears:  :hungover:  :bloodshot:  :braingoboom:  :bonk:  :bonk:  :love:  :ninja:  :mustache:  :whack:  :okthen:  :bemused:  :bonk2:  :idea:  :clap:  :waitwtf:  :slowclap:  :mrgreen:  :Eyebrows:  :grumble:  :confetti:  :o_O:  :evillaugh:  :classy:  :greenie:  :weep:  :laugh:  :puke:  :shudder:  :rofl:  :rant:  :gonk:  :halofall:  :winkwink:  :wfrown:  :wgrin:  :wevil:  :chuckle:  :Dance:  :sword:  :grin:  :schwing:  :freaky:  :shifty:  :pirate:  :evileye:  :glare:  :tongue:  :puppy:  :diehappy:  :sleep:  :praise:  :woot  :fsword:  :bomb:  :arrow:  :?:  :!:  :ugeek:  :geek: 
-Best regards LAYF

SGTdude
Gives Speeches
UStream Username: SGTdude

Post by SGTdude » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:24 am

Well...that kills this thread.

Srsly tho, thx

Ps- it seems a certain member of the community has their own smiley. Or did the smiley come first?
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:17 am

What do you mean by "has their own smiley"? Can you provide an example?

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:22 am

I think he refers to the Classy / :classy: smiley / Ask...
Well.. I know that Ask tophat has been with him from at least the old forum... I don't remember from before that, I was only a lurker then...
-Best regards LAYF

Zathyr
Smiths Silly Smiles
UStream Username: Zathyr

Post by Zathyr » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Anyone can be classy. :classy:

For some potentially interesting history or any requests for additions, check out the Emoticon thread. I have two or three others in mind I think I'll try to finish up before this board's 1-year anniversary.
Image And always make sure your dragons are happy little dragons.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Yeah, the smiley was a coincidence - Asks just has classy taste :)

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Post by WearsHats » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:03 pm

I have one, but you have to do it manually. Image

(It's actually an altered version of one made for me by Dlover: Image )
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler