Anyone interested in playing some home-brew DnD online?

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
Sidewaysgts
Whispers Softly

Anyone interested in playing some home-brew DnD online?

Post by Sidewaysgts » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Ahoi fellow goblinites!

I play DnD online with a small community over from the Tangled Web. A few members from our group have started to leave sadly and weve some spots open- So I wanted to see if I could drum up any attention from some fellow DnD lovers here and see if anyone was interested in joining our group. We play using a program known as Maptools which basically lets players run around and play on a virtual table top designed and controlled by a DM

The group I've joined is DMed by a Gent named Gomer- I want to be upfront and let everyone know who might be interested that Gomer is *very* indepth on his campaigns, and has spent many, MANY hours creating his "world" that we play our game in (A world that hes built up over a couple of years, literally). His full campaign has enough content to take you from level 1, all the way through epics, and more if you choose to keep going. Our group is currently around level 6- so weve only just started. Because of the amount of time/effort/love/attention that Gomer puts into his games, he does charge for the game. The price is 5 dollars a game, and games last for 4 hours. We play every saturday morning, from 11 am to 3 pm eastern time. Fwiw, gomer is extremely generous on this however- Weve had a few games cut short for various reasons, on instances such as this he charges nothing at all. Also the maptools needs a host/server, if you host the server for the game hell credit you the game (ie, you play free).

If youre interested but unsure, its also worth pointing out that your first couple of games are completely free just so you can see if you like it or not. If youre still interested and this sounds like it might be fun, please go check out the thread for his games here, and scope out the pictures to see if its something you might enjoy.

http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/sho ... highlight=

If youre interested in joining please feel free to send me a PM, Hit me up on skype (SidewaysGts), or PM gomer directly over at the tangled web if you sign up.