Advertising on Goblins?

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
Sasayaki
Remains Silent

Advertising on Goblins?

Post by Sasayaki » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:06 pm

So hey,

I know the advertising section of Goblins has been saying "Advertising options will be made available soon" for a while now, but I'm really itching to run an ad on the site for my recently released kobold novel. Is there anyone else on the forums who's running any kind of ad, or know of any way of throwing money at Thunt and getting this done?

As a long time reader, Goblins is pretty special to me and has definitely been an inspiration for my own writing. Even if the ad doesn't get any kind of response, I'd love to support the comic in return for years of inspiration and entertainment. :D Hell, the comic about
► Show Spoiler
is worth the price of entry alone... that moved me from hating Paladins to making them one of my favourite classes.

SeeAMoose
Admin Moose on the Loose
Admin Moose on the Loose
UStream Username: See_a_Moose

Re: Advertising on Goblins?

Post by SeeAMoose » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:55 pm

I'll pass this on to Duke, I know he's working on getting the ads set up.
I am one of the forum admins and chat moderators. Drop any of us a line if you ever need a hand in either the forum or the chat.
You can reach me at AdminMoose@goblinsforum.com or at BotWalter@gmail.com

Sasayaki
Remains Silent

Post by Sasayaki » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:31 pm

Awesome, thank you! :D

Sasayaki
Remains Silent

Post by Sasayaki » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Any updates on this? :D