Newcomers Check-in!

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
WastesTime
Is Heard Often

Re: Newcomers Check-in!

Post by WastesTime » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:29 am

Salutations!
"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know"

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:49 pm

A thousand welcomes to all newcomers. If you have any requests all you need to do is ask and I will sent Bill (the penguin) to the fires of Mount Doom and back to fulfill it.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins
UStream Username: Wolfie213

Post by Wolfie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:50 pm

SamWiser wrote:A thousand welcomes to all newcomers. If you have any requests all you need to do is ask and I will sent Bill (the penguin) to the fires of Mount Doom and back to fulfill it.
Hey! What did we tell you about pimping out "One Ring" knock-offs?

:rofl:
"This is my therapy dragon, she's for my panic attacks. I attack, everyone panics." (Quote found on http://outofcontextdnd.tumblr.com/)

"If I have a +2 strength sword and I stab you, you won't get a +2 strength, you get wounds" ~Sir Butcher

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." ~Benjamin Franklin

Zephyr
Remains Silent

Post by Zephyr » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Hey there! Long time lurker that nobody knows checking in! (been reading the comic since the axe and the rope page) :P
I'm a forum lurker. get it?

Faust
Remains Silent

Post by Faust » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Hello, I just joined a couple hours ago; I love the Goblins comic, and have for about 2 years now. I am looking forward to meeting more people in the Goblins fan community on the forums!
Morning and evening
Maids heard the goblins cry:
ÔÇ£Come buy our orchard fruits,
Come buy, come buy"

jaynee
Remains Silent

Post by jaynee » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Time to post. Hi all. Well done on the latest forum. Actually joined this one. :cheer:

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Wow, a lot of people are signing up for the new forum. It's great. For all new people just read my post above. It still applies. Mordor and back and all that. If I were you I might go another option though. I will help as much as I can, but the wait time is around three to six business months, depending on how many orcs Bill needs to kill. There may be a slight backup as well.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Joe Falco
Remains Silent
UStream Username: Joe Falco

Post by Joe Falco » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:06 am

Longtime reader and occasional Ustream attendee here. I saw the new forum and decided to go ahead and register.

Griefien
Remains Silent

Post by Griefien » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:32 am

Hello

Another newcomer here. Thought i'd join the wave coming in with the new forum.
Looking forward to the fun. :D

JRSofty
Remains Silent

Post by JRSofty » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:57 am

New here on the forum, but been a pretty long time reader (honestly can't remember how long I've been reading this comic).
-- Congratulations you've just read this signature --

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins

Post by Wolfie » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:33 am

Welcome to the Newbies! I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :thumbsup:

Just a few rules to remember, no fighting! Bickering is allowed with back up, have fun, and above all, we have dragons who eat trolls.
"This is my therapy dragon, she's for my panic attacks. I attack, everyone panics." (Quote found on http://outofcontextdnd.tumblr.com/)

"If I have a +2 strength sword and I stab you, you won't get a +2 strength, you get wounds" ~Sir Butcher

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." ~Benjamin Franklin

TheTinyMan
Remains Silent
UStream Username: TheTinyMan

Post by TheTinyMan » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:00 am

Hi, I'm Tiny! :-D I lurk occasionally, and I show up to UStream to make bad jokes, and I've gotten Thunt killed in Left 4 Dead once or twice!

Also, re: Which of the characters has been to hell? -- Notwalter has totally been to hell! :-D

Wisdom Thumbs
Remains Silent
UStream Username: major_freddy

Post by Wisdom Thumbs » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:26 am

TheTinyMan wrote:Hi, I'm Tiny! :-D I lurk occasionally, and I show up to UStream to make bad jokes, and I've gotten Thunt killed in Left 4 Dead once or twice!

Also, re: Which of the characters has been to hell? -- Notwalter has totally been to hell! :-D
Does Thunt have Left 4 Dead 2? I've been trying to get into a game with him for the past year or so.
Get out of my life cow! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!

Loki
Of Few Words

Post by Loki » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:22 am

Hello! I've been a lurker for a long time. But I figured with the new forum, I would start being active.
ÔÇ£Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos, IÔÇÖm an agent of chaos , and you know the thing about chaos? ItÔÇÖs fair."

Elderin
Remains Silent

Post by Elderin » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:40 am

hello all I am Elderin and i am new to the form and am happy to be here i have read this comic for some time and love every thing about. hope every one is well.

Athedia
Of Few Words
UStream Username: Athedia

Post by Athedia » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:20 pm

>:? Well I stalked the forums for a long time before the crash, but I have a little bit of a complex and hate joining well established forums with thousands of posts (I am afraid of pop quizzes). So now this is here I have to stop making excuses. >:?
Thank you anonymous friend from college who made the cute ninja. I insist on using it as my avatar until you join the forums since you love the comic. Take that.

Okay, she joined but I am not taking this down. Come on, look at the cute.

staron13
Indulges in Conversation

Post by staron13 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:37 pm

I am new... So hello!

And sam I would greatly appreciate if Bill would send me a baby eagle while on his trip.
Hmmmm a signature... I could put some awesome things here

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:02 pm

I'll ask, but those eagles aren't very nice. Something about giving up their offspring rubs them the wrong way. I'll ask, but don't count on it.

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Alriik
Remains Silent

Post by Alriik » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Salutations, my friends. I was here at the forum months ago, but the forum, it died. My name is Alriik, and I used to be many things. Now I am but a nerd who knows little about DnD, but loves Thunt's writing, reasoning, and logic from within the game. I can be a bit long winded,and sometimes a bit nonsensical, but then again, we're talking about a comic based on DnD, so... Yeah. Well, take care, and thank you for letting me in here. Victoria la Assassino.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:40 pm

I think I remember you. Welcome back!

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Wolfie wrote:Welcome to the Newbies! I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :thumbsup:

Just a few rules to remember, no fighting! Bickering is allowed with back up, have fun, and above all, we have dragons who eat trolls.
I thought you did that...why do we have an entire freezer full of Trolls then Mom?
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins

Post by Wolfie » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Quarg wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Welcome to the Newbies! I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :thumbsup:

I thought you did that...why do we have an entire freezer full of Trolls then Mom?
We had excess and Mnem hasn't been by for dinner lately.

Mallek
Remains Silent

Post by Mallek » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:50 pm

I'm here, I'm new, I'm easilyseducedbythedarkpowersthatbe, and I'm a fan of the goblins. See you all around.

SccrD25
Likes to Contribute

Post by SccrD25 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:25 am

Mallek wrote: I'm easilyseducedbythedarkpowersthatbe,
Sup
At some point I should really come up with a clever signature

CrownedClown
Remains Silent

Post by CrownedClown » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:08 am

Hi there...