How Much Would You Pay For Rare Old Stuff?

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
BuildsLegos
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: BuildsLegos

How Much Would You Pay For Rare Old Stuff?

Post by BuildsLegos » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Ever since Thunt and Christopher Hastings announced their respective Omnibuses, I've been considering my copies of their first 2 books each (Pre-censored, Goblinites!) on Ebay. To maximize the chance of a sale and start a conversation while I'm at it, I'd like to know how much any of you would be willing to pay for old and rare books or anything that comes to mind, but especially these 4 comics that are in very good condition with only a few small scratches from not-me. (Whoever shows interest will be PMed once the auction starts.)

While I'm on the subject of comics I'd like to part with, I also have the first 3 Thundercats comics (1 bent corner) that were free with my still-ignored Nintendo 64, but I doubt anyone would want those.

[mod="LooksAtYouFunny"]Please note the forum rules, no Advertising for sales. or such things. I'm locking this post for that reason, if you have an obbjection pleast PM me or one of the global mods.[/mod]
The only one to pay attention to what happens in Goblins.