Here Be Dragons

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Re: Here Be Dragons

Post by gamecreator » Sun May 18, 2014 2:57 pm

gamecreator wrote:Haha, looks like I stole a click from some vindictive person and they have put all my eggs into every hatchery they could find. :P
They strike again. Today my patience was done. I have successfully found and unsubscribed from all hatcheries they subscribed me for.

Gryphonic
Voices Opinions

Post by Gryphonic » Sun May 18, 2014 6:39 pm

gamecreator wrote:
gamecreator wrote:Haha, looks like I stole a click from some vindictive person and they have put all my eggs into every hatchery they could find. :P
They strike again. Today my patience was done. I have successfully found and unsubscribed from all hatcheries they subscribed me for.
Wow. I wish there was a way to trace who put the eggs into hatcheries. Or that ALL hatcheries required a scroll log-in instead of just the egg code. That is a lot of effort to stalk your scroll, that could be used to keep trying for more metals. Some people....

Um....another male silver? Red/green coppers? Those I have more of a chance at, though my luck varies widely. My internet connection feels much slower lately. It's the golds that I definitely don't have a chance at myself. Everything non-metal I see and just refresh to see if they're replaced by something else.
Image Joiiiiiin ussssssss.....

Gryphonic
Voices Opinions

Post by Gryphonic » Tue May 20, 2014 7:52 pm

My first attempt at breeding two CB blacks hatched an alt. Color me surprised!

ETA: Wow, GoNs can be bred now, and you can summon a third. They'll never reproduce themselves, but there are three new hybrids they can produce. I can't wait to see!

More to the point, I wish my summons would succeed. >:?

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Tue May 20, 2014 10:28 pm

TJ wrote:Oh, and the limit on Guardians of Nature will be going up to three, and the success rate has been bumped.
Dragon cave wrote:Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.
Typically.
Gryphonic wrote:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Also this dragon became 200th on my scroll and unlocked me silver trophy.

Gryphonic
Voices Opinions

Post by Gryphonic » Tue May 20, 2014 10:38 pm

gamecreator wrote:
TJ wrote:Oh, and the limit on Guardians of Nature will be going up to three, and the success rate has been bumped.
Dragon cave wrote:Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.
Typically.
Same here one minute ago. :wall:
Though I'm reading about a bug that if you already have two GoNs, the Summon option for a third is only appearing on the Thunder dragons' pages.

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Tue May 20, 2014 11:14 pm

That speaks badly about the quality of site's code.

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Tue May 20, 2014 11:31 pm

I am not sure it's meant to be that successful still... I mean, I've seen people miss 100+ attempts. That's two years of trying. Even a 50% bump might not result in many more successes.

I bred my two with a Nhiostrife and a Magma, and got one Mysterious and one Volatile egg. I wonder what they'll look like as hatchlings?

Gryphonic
Voices Opinions

Post by Gryphonic » Tue May 20, 2014 11:34 pm

It might have gotten straightened out by now? The thread is almost 30 pages long, and it hasn't been referenced int he last few pages.

There are new eggs for trade, if you want to bid.

I'm keeping a list of what hybrids come from what combos. Adding yours to the list!
So far:
Primordial/Creation: Blusang, Red copper, Gold, Purple, Silver, Red-finned Tidal, Sunset, Sunsong, Tsunami, Water, Water-walker, White, Holly, Flamingo
Mysterious/Change: Frostbite, Gold Wyvern, Ice, Magi, Seasonal-Autumn, Swallowtail, Trihorn, Solstice, Radiant Angel, Nhiostife, Skywing, Moonstone, Nocturne, Shadow-walker
Volatile/Destruction: Bleeding Moon, Brute, Hellfire, Magma, Thunder, Grave, Marrow, Ember, Electric, Cavern Lurker, Red, Sunstone
Last edited by Gryphonic on Tue May 20, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Tue May 20, 2014 11:38 pm

I have briefly considered buying new dragons, but then discarded the idea. I want to get them myself.

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Wed May 21, 2014 1:43 am

If you find yourself struggling, I will breed some for you as soon as I can. Same goes for all my dragons.

I've offered every metal egg I currently have for a 2nd gen prize egg/fail egg from a GON. Doubt anyone will make that trade but I'm offering anyway. Fingers crossed.

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Mon May 26, 2014 8:26 am

Hidden Content
I believe I missed a few RA lines during my DC break. I'll be happy to contribute.

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Wed May 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Does anyone want to continue any lines at all?

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Sat May 31, 2014 5:12 am

The final product of RA/RC line
Hidden Content

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:36 am

The link is dead but I haven't done my part of that line - if you want me to take that hatchling PM me a link and I'll try and pick it up in time.

gamecreator

Post by gamecreator » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:57 am

It grew up some time during the day.