Interesting Feats

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
T-RexWithTourettes
Gives Speeches
UStream Username: TrexWithTourettes

Interesting Feats

Post by T-RexWithTourettes » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:47 pm

So, as a Dungeon Master, I'm usually proud to say I never run out of ideas. But I don't...well...own a single D&D book. I pretty much make it up on the fly, loosely basing it off of what I understand about D&D. I even made an entire system of how my players level up. But my only problem is that I'm not good with making up feats. Any creative ones out there? Nothing has to be anything official, I could just buy a book for that. Just any creative ideas on feats for classes, preferably rogues, rangers, clerics and paladins?
I am high in fructose.

Arydra
Gives Speeches

Re: Interesting Feats

Post by Arydra » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Feats? I have no interesting feats. But I do have some interesting creatures/races.
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup." - anonymous

T-RexWithTourettes
Gives Speeches

Post by T-RexWithTourettes » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:38 am

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» Ah what the hell, shoot! I'm too much of a sucker to resist hearing cool ideas, even if off topic.
I am high in fructose.

Arydra
Gives Speeches

Post by Arydra » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:33 am

I have an untested race for 3.5. You can see an example of this race in Rating Wars 2. Basically humans, elves, and dwarves used magic to combine their genetic code with that of certain monsters. Each house has it's own creature, and the houses are ranked in order of power. I can provide you with the stats if you are interested. I think I have 7 different houses, but you could make different ones if you want.

I also have some custom creatures for my custom gods, which will probably be presented in my upcoming game on the forums.
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup." - anonymous

T-RexWithTourettes
Gives Speeches

Post by T-RexWithTourettes » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Sure, stats would be cool. You can PM them or whatnot. If I don't use them, I might base something loosely off them. I dig the idea, dem Frankenstein monsters :P
I am high in fructose.