Goblins Card Game ?

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
JononE
Remains Silent

Goblins Card Game ?

Post by JononE » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:53 pm

I think i posted the same title around 2 years back...

I know the GAR cards have been posted on the site for years now, along with instructions on how to play etc, but if you print them out, they are a low res quality and you can't really read them... Is there a better quality version that i'm just too stupid to not have seen ?

Thanks

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Re: Goblins Card Game ?

Post by Krulle » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:25 am

JononE wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:53 pm I think i posted the same title around 2 years back...

I know the GAR cards have been posted on the site for years now, along with instructions on how to play etc, but if you print them out, they are a low res quality and you can't really read them... Is there a better quality version that i'm just too stupid to not have seen ?

Thanks
Directly below your thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2222, and only app. 4 months ago.

I don't know if there's a better quality online.
I collected the ones posted on twitter in a post in the G:AR thread (see my signature), but if they're better quality you need to compare for yourself.
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards