Ars Graphica

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
TinSoldier
Is Heard Often
UStream Username: TinSoldier6

Ars Graphica

Post by TinSoldier » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:34 am

We have a book subforum for discussing books. We have several art-related threads. Should we have an art and artist subforum for emoticons, avatars and requests, just plain showing off, and discussion of such? 8)

Amara
Spokesperson in Training

Re: Ars Graphica

Post by Amara » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:02 am

You know, I'd kind of like that, just...a forum for forumite creative stuffs. Art, writing, stuff

It'd be neat. Only question is how good traffic/activity would be for said sub forum?

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins
UStream Username: Wolfie213

Post by Wolfie » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:01 pm

If you'd like one, you can always go to the Forum Stuff sub-forum in Miscellaneous and request it
"This is my therapy dragon, she's for my panic attacks. I attack, everyone panics." (Quote found on http://outofcontextdnd.tumblr.com/)

"If I have a +2 strength sword and I stab you, you won't get a +2 strength, you get wounds" ~Sir Butcher

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." ~Benjamin Franklin

TinSoldier
Is Heard Often
UStream Username: TinSoldier6

Post by TinSoldier » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Wolfie wrote:If you'd like one, you can always go to the Forum Stuff sub-forum in Miscellaneous and request it
Done.