Epic Return of Epicness

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
Tayvin
Son of Maglubiyet

Epic Return of Epicness

Post by Tayvin » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9q70zCJYBc

What'd I miss? Nothing much I presume. ;)
Sometimes, it's good to be evil...

Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: Epic Return of Epicness

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:23 am

Tayvin wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9q70zCJYBc

What'd I miss? Nothing much I presume. ;)

Welcome back! If you're looking for the old crew, they generally hang out in the place we speak not of. The topics should be fairly obvious. There have been....some changes.

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Post by WearsHats » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:28 am

We're still here. Lost some folks during the break, gained some new ones. But we're still the same community. Funny how that works. (Kind of a grandfather's axe thing.) It's good to have you with us. And reading the comic! How've you been?
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

Tayvin
Son of Maglubiyet

Post by Tayvin » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:10 pm

WearsHats wrote:We're still here. Lost some folks during the break, gained some new ones. But we're still the same community. Funny how that works. (Kind of a grandfather's axe thing.) It's good to have you with us. And reading the comic! How've you been?

Well enough. In a good house situation, still unemployed but I'm pulling my weight around so my roommates are happy. Aside from being unemployed, I've got nothing to complain about. And it's good to be back.
Sometimes, it's good to be evil...

thesilence
Speaks Quietly

Post by thesilence » Thu May 21, 2015 3:39 pm

We welcome the return of Tayvin for entirely non-sinister reasons, we promise.
ÔÇ£I would give no thought of what the world might say of me, if I could only transmit to posterity the reputation of an honest man.ÔÇØ --Sam Houston