Newcomers Check-in!

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
StreetSamurai
Remains Silent

Re: Newcomers Check-in!

Post by StreetSamurai » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:26 am

Howdy! I've been a fan of Goblins since 2009 when a friend and fellow gamer turned me on to the comic. I've played RPGs for many years, so Thunt's humor and gaming references are right up my alley.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:44 am

Welcome. You should definitely check out the games section of the forum if you like games.
TaleSpinner - A Story-Writing Adventure Game
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

arikabeth
Remains Silent

Post by arikabeth » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:44 am

Hey!

Long time reader finally registering. I love this comic and hope Thunt continue to enjoy making these comics as much as I like reading them.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:56 am

Welcome, Arikabeth!
The Bowst, Idle, Ward, and Forgath stoyline is about to be wrapped up! Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards
This user has been banned.

Beothul
Remains Silent

Post by Beothul » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:08 pm

Hello All, long time comic reader here, never visited the forums before. Had a short break to check for the new comic. Saw Forgath and Idle talking about how her daily death curse works (and apparently she tried to get eaten by a dinosaur, who turns away at the last second, so she dove face first to the ground). Anyway, got me thinking about all the characters that have died in the last couple years (in real time, guess it's more like a few weeks in comic time?).

Just kinda miss them and wish the old gang could get back together, along with a few new additions like the lately returned Kin and some of the Kliks. That would be a Kickasso adventuring party.

crow76308
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by crow76308 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Welcome, my fellow newbs!
Possum explicare vobis, sed Ego aliter comprehendere non illam tibi.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:39 am

Welcme, Beothul.
I fear we will need the whole party to fight the kliks and the Demons.....
Next page will show a panel,that shows how the landscape changes because of the layer of hell pushing through....
(twitter sneak preview)
The Bowst, Idle, Ward, and Forgath stoyline is about to be wrapped up! Goblinscomic transcriptions

achlys
Remains Silent

Post by achlys » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:37 pm

Hello!
I'm the 'new' one. Well, kind of. I follow the comic since some years now and read here some posts from time to time. I was registered in an older version of this forum. It looks nice now.

The reason I registered again is that I look for a comfortable way to follow the comic updates. I used the abandoned RSS, but that no longer works. So for now I try to follow the updates in this forum.

Greetings
Sebastian

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:54 pm

Hello Sebastian,

welcome to the active part of the forums!