German translation?

Home of all attempts to translate Goblins into another language.

Moderator: Translation Moderators

HappyCatDragon
Mutters to Themself

German translation?

Post by HappyCatDragon » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:16 am

Hello, I wanted to aks if there is an interest for a german translation of the comic.

To be honest i would need at least a second person to feel motivated enough. But if there is a second or even a third person, then I would happily work on translating :)

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Re: German translation?

Post by Krulle » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:48 am

Before the big forum crash, the German translation was already quite far.
But alas, all results were stored forum-only, and are gone...

I have collected some elemens from google cache and similar here.
Due to my personal situation, I am not willing to invest myself again....
I'll keep up with the transcriptions of the comic, feel free to use them as your basis for transcriptions.

BTW: at that time GathersIngredients, Nerre, and (dang-forgot the name again-curse my memory) were the most active ones.

Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

HappyCatDragon
Mutters to Themself

Post by HappyCatDragon » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:14 am

oh cool, i was wondering where all that stuff went, because yes i was already lurking forum before the crash :P

I guess i will ask around nicely if someone would willingly invest some time together with me :)

thanks for replying :D

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:29 am

I think Krulle had written almost the full comic down into text. The text translation was done for several dozen pages, and the graphics where around page 10-15. But I got the source files on my computer I think. But not the orginal text and translated text.

This was the final version of page 1:
► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:zzz:

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:32 am

PS: The other very active one was Shares Loot. I also found the names Maiandra, Worst_Case, Mor. If there were more people involved, I couln't find them so far or they left before the conversation I backed up happened.
:zzz: