Sup-pow sup-hero crime-fighters vs Villains! (open)M1/R5

Home to all current Forum Games.

Poll: The battle is on! (15 votes last time (so min 3/max 12 votes for effect)

The old lady and the bomb (5 found, 0 left; 2 blown, 2 disarmed)!
32%
Let the police handle him from here!
3%
Circus is coming to town!
16%
Graves and grave situations!
6%
Maximum security hamster wheel!
42%

Total votes: 31

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: Sup-pow sup-hero crime-fighters vs Villains! (open)M1/R

Post by BadgeAddict » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:55 am

Having found a bomb, IT begins to think fast, something which is typically difficult for him. Several hours later, he realizes what he must do. Drawing upon his powers to move from location to location, he focuses on the bomb and Phase Jumps from his current location to outer space where the bomb can explode safely without harming anyone. Once the transfer is complete, IT floats backward away from the bomb to watch it explode.

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Alright, currently to advance the plot...I need three votes? Yes three votes...so please someone...you know you want to see me at least crip the Rat...Vote Send Backup to the Island....
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:54 am

IT space program

Few people have been to space, but many is looking at it through telescopes!

Those who did an hour ago may have become confused over the new object that could be observed floating between earth and the moon!

This object was nothing other than one of Dr. Ratmans marmalade bombs, an no, he did not put it there! IT did!

NASO (The national space organisation) is currently discussing if they should claim this new terrestrial object at the property of our great nation or just forget about it!

In other news, the last two bombs have been locate, one on the High Hill High-school for student of Average Height with High grades and another at the train station! Both were found in the bathrooms of said locations!

for those who have not been following, that out of the five bombs Dr. Ratman has placed, two have been dealt with, the rest is found but still a thread!
While in space IT senses something... change... back down on earth... he is not sure what it is, but it is evil!

Battle on Cheese cake island!

The coast guard earlier this morning surrounded Cheese cake island with half their fleet, in an attempt to contain the situation! The Captain of the guard had this ti say:
"We are currently operating under directive CFP, the Cowards First Plan, in all its simplicity it works by us taking all our biggest guns and pointing them towards the enemy.. then we wait and hope that someone else will fix the problem for us. Should we be forced to react, say by a Villain or a Battle moving off the island we will then switch to directive CBP, the Cowards Backup Plan, which is to fire all weapons at everything and anything. And then get the hell out of here without looking back. Our legal department are of course looking into possible scapegoats or scenarios to blame any negative fallout on."

We here at the journalists office certainly understand and congratulates our brave coast guard for such fast and fine a reaction!

Our reporter on the island (Who somehow passed the security and is standing in the middle of it all) had this to say!

"This is incredible, not ten meters behind me a battle is raging on! At first it was Just Dr. Ratman and Dr. Apocalypse talking, but soon Apocalypse made a quick draw and fired towards Dr. Ratman, the rodent seemed to dodge and threw something back at Apocalypse! When nothing happened Apocalypse fired another shot from his famed multi ray gun, I think it was still only set to stun, judging from the blue rays!
Then the item that Dr. Ratman fired started to emit a smell of marmalade and suddenly a few hundred rats came out from the forest and began to attack Apocalypse, this is when his ray changed color to Yellow, That stuff makes rats go by by gone! Meanwhile Ratman tried to escape only to be confronted by Ghost who suddenly appeared out of no where, Ghost threw a knife and hit Ratman in the shoulder same time as Ratman threw another of his small contraptions at Ghost, this one stuck to his cape before also starting to emit the smell!"

That was Jenny Harknis from Cheese cake island!
Dr. Apocalypse 1 damage from rat bites.
Dr. Apocalypse and Ghost is [Confronting the Villain: the Hero must post 1 action and up to 3 conditional actions, and 2 actions that depends on other heroes help this round to explain how he will act in this confrontation]
Dr. Ratman is [Hurt but still fighting: A hurt animal can be the most dangerous kind, this Villain gain +1 Desperate Action next round]
Dr. Apocalypse and Ghost can sense something change, they are not sure what, but it is evil!

The plan revealed!

The Janitor from the previous reports keep surprising us! after delivering the papers he found to the police, he continued to do his job!
That alone is a heroes act! but to make more of it, he found more of Dr. Ratmans plans in the Co. office! This time, the plans were more complete! Dr. Ratman plans to lure millions of Rats into the sewers with the smell of marmalade! Eating this marmalade the rats where then to die and flow into the waterworks, poisoning our water to a level that could not be helped!

Luckily Both Axel and Major Owsum arrived to the location, both with many rat traps in hand, but will that be enough, Reporter Jenny Harknis (Who has no super powers but is a two places at once, don't ask, this is fiction) had this to say:
"The Janitor is doing a marvelous job, if I could clean my house like him I'd probably still pay a maid to do it! But that is not all, Axel and Major Owsum has arrived a scene, both ready to deploy rat traps, and it seems to be just in time, from here where is stand, leg high in feces and sewer water for no reason what so ever other than to look like I'm really in the field, I can already smell the marmalade from the first bomb in the water. And If you listen carefully, you can hear the sound of rats slowly coming this way, it is not the swarm that Dr. Ratman had imagined, but it is there!"

In other related news

It has bee revealed that Dr. Ratmans former teacher in bio cemetery is also the Villain known as The Leaping Lemming, most commonly known for trying to force people to walk off cliffs, using all different kinds of Bio engendering! Where he is, no one knows!
The Janitor, Axel and Major Owsum are all [Fighting minions:When fighting minions each attack is a success to some degree, chance of taking damage is half]
Axel and Major Owsum both have 5 [Acme rat traps: using these will catch rats, side effects included]

The Janitor, Axel and Owsum can sense something change, they are not sure what, but it is evil!
I. I. Ivanson says:
Background to the men behind masks

The hero "Uncool" has a vivid past:
"It's not so much that I don't remember its more that I cannot recall anything.

No 'Aat' put him down, you should stop that"
"

"Prof. End of days" feels more confident than many would think an arrested Villain would
"One thing I love about this country, do you know what that is? I've threaded to kill what? 6-7 maybe 8 million thousand people over the time right? Even killed a few on the way! cost more than a few billions to this nation in repairs! But, we don't believe in death penalty, so here I am free and alone because I've promised to 'behave' this is great right?"

Not so much an article but more advertisement for one of my big fans:
" Call Call and Clean for all your household cleaning needs, we clean kitchens, bedrooms, garages, lairs, headquarters,bases, living rooms, gardens, city statues and swimming pools. You name it we'll clean it. Previous customer ask about our discounts. call call and clean on 555-janitor
"

*Any heroes interested in having their own story hear, can contact I. I. Ivansons secretary miss. Cash Cents at 555-222-111-928
*None of the above statements has been altered with exception to grammar and spelling
Major Owsum, Dr. Apocalypse and Dave the janitor each gain [50$:This is monay!].

The clock is now 19:30 Monday.

Heroes ready for action:
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

gamecreator
Prattles on Unremittingly

Post by gamecreator » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:35 am

Ghost grabs his cape and spins it like a sling. Then he turns the cape intangible for a moment to hurl Ratman's contraption back at him.
Then Ghost will dodge any stuff Dr. Ratman throws at him and any of Dr. Apocalypse's stray shots by jumping, dematerializing to let projectile pass through him and materializing before landing.
Should Dr. Ratman focus on his previous opponent instead, Ghost will throw knives aiming for legs to immobilize the villain.
Should Dr. Ratman flee instead, Ghost will pursue him.

SGTdude
Gives Speeches
UStream Username: SGTdude

Post by SGTdude » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:42 am

"Ok we have set the traps. Now what to do.....I know! If we had a giant rat filter to put in the sewers it would stop all the rats and then we could scoop them up and take them away."

"Well how am I supposed to know where we should take them. I came up with 'away', isn't that good enough?"

"No I don't know how much that filter would cost or where we would get one. Why do you ask me these things? You know Im just the idea-guy. You are the brains of this outfit."

"Yes...I do hear them. Rats! Lets get them!" (runs towards the sound of rats shouting <repeatedly if needed for comic effect> "Ray of Owsum!")

(yes I am suggesting rapid firing the ray. What could possibly go wrong? Also, I edited the page numbers of my history so far to better reflect the span I have in mind)
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by SGTdude on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:44 am

IT phase jumps back to earth and begins looking for more bombs by looking for the mysterious energy signature that they give off. If he finds another one, he will take it to space as well.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by BadgeAddict on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:45 am

Axel rolls his eyes at Major Owsum and uses his telekinesis to scoop up the rats and fling them into the waiting traps. He'll try and do this for several rats at a time for efficiency :)

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:01 am

"Well that's a job well cleaned."

So well cleaned in fact that all of the trash and old food are now in one area where the garbage containers are, which is a narrowish alley that would give a natural choke point for anything oncoming that would head towards the bins.

"Oh and better leave a sign saying wet floors inside the building before I go catch a train for my final job of the night" he mumbles to himself

Having not noticed the supers or rats he leaves through the waterworks and doesn't also notice his mop accidentally knocking an important looking lever..

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Patdragon on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

SGTdude
Gives Speeches

Post by SGTdude » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:17 am

Dude. If your cleaning tips actually work.....you could possibly have the best hero in this game!

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:34 am

"Only a second rater like you would use simple minded rats as minions Ratboy...It will be a pleasure to stamp FAIL all over your Evil application!" He taunts as he kills the last of the rats.

Dr. Apocalypse will use his multi-beam weapon (setting Hot) on the flying marmalade smell bomb as it approaches Dr. Ratman to cause a shower of marmalade napalm on the evil doer!
If, still under attack by rats, Dr. Apocalypse will refocus his attention to killing anymore of them
If, any further bombs are sent towards him or Ghost, he will freeze them mid-air preventing them from working.
If Ghost is gets anymore blades in Dr. Ratman, Dr. Apocalypse will attempt to heat them up using the heat ray function.
if Ghost is attacked (physically) by Dr. Ratman, Dr. Apocalypse will run up and begin beating on the teen using the stock of his weapon.
If Dr. Ratman attempts to Run, he will chase him down while firing off 'crispy critter' bolts on Dr. Ratman.
► Show Spoiler

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:23 pm

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:54 am

Update later today.. We have a new player that I try to give a chance to post....
-Best regards LAYF

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:58 am

God...me and ghost are going to be fighting this battle forever...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:16 am

Hmm.. yes, some more votes would be awesome...also, someone only used 1 vote?

But nah, if the dice gods are with you... it should all be fine... this is just the intro Villain after all...
-Best regards LAYF

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:22 pm

In future news...Bets are now running 100:1 that Dr. Ratman will kill and eat Dr. Apocalypse....

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:48 am

More bombs ins space!

Again, IT makes astronomers drop their jaws around the world as he make another marmalade painting in the skies!

City police actually do their work for once!

For once, the bomb squad have done a good job, and disarmed one of the bombs found... that means that only the bomb guarded by the old lady in the men's room remains!
IT unlocks achievement [Space monkey: Be the first to visit space more than once!]
► Show Spoiler

Filtered rats and mutants!

Reporter Jenny Harknis is at the waterworks, describing everything for us:

"I would love to call this amazing teamwork, but that would be a fairy-tale from a hot tropical island, and no, that is not what this is!
Axel is doing a fine job of swooping rats and other stuff up and into small cages and all seems to be going fine!
But when I say rats and other things its because Axel is getting help from Major Owsum, the major and his Eek the cat teddy is firing his "Owsum ray" left and right at the rats, turning them into various objects.
some of those objects are more harmless than others, and no, your eyes are not deceiving you!
That is a giant squid arm currently lifting me three meters into the air over a swirling vortex of doom! I would be screaming, but I have a job to do!
To make things worse the Janitor who have just left dragged a leaver as he took his mop from the wall. and judging from the sound, it release a huge amount of water that is coming down this way through the north sewer! Its a joy to be a reporter in the field today!"
The Janitor has left the scene!
Axel and Major Owsume scooped the rats up without taking damage, but one of Owsume's Owsume rays transformed a rat into a [Obligatory Weird Squid mutant: If the normal Villains is not doing it, a monster from a Japaneses Hentai manga should do the trick].
Axel and Owsume is [Fighting a monster: When fighting a monster players may take 1 action and make up to 5 conditional action. Remember to calculate for collateral damage]

Cheese cake island encounter was a piece of cake!

The battle between Dr. Ratman, Dr Apocalypse and the non Dr. Hero named Ghost continues
Jenny Harknis on the island has this to tell us:

"This battle is less than impressive, not because of our heroes.. ehm.. Hero and former Villains efforts, but simply because their opponent is a less than F- rate Villain.

Dr. Apocalypse looks nearly bored as he fries some of the rats that Dr. Ratman tried to use. and Ghost tosses Knives at Ratman, hindering him from fleeing.
The rats that should have been Ratmans weapon are far to confused by all the Marmalade bombs thrown around that they have no idea what they should attack.
After a few minutes trying to make an epic fight Ghost and Dr. Apocalypse decides to simply go over and arrest Ratman, they are bringing him this way, 2 second, I'll try to get a statement from Ratman

Dr. Ratman, what went wrong with your plan?"

"My plan was perfect, I would have gotten away with it if it had not been for these meddling kids and their stupid dog!"

"You are aware that you are the youngest person here and that that line is from a late sixties animated kids series?"

"I will get out, you will all feel the angry paws of Dr. Ratman! You hear me!"

"Yes, and with that... this was Jenny Harknis from Cheese cake island, back to the studio..."
Dr. Apocalypse and Ghost [Defeated the Villain: Congratulations, good job, no one will remember it in the coming trails against you for public disturbance and destruction!]
Dr. Ratman leaves behind a trophy [Ratmans jump suit: not the greatest Villain of all time, but a Villain non the less] If both Apocalypse and Ghost claim it, random roll will be made as to who gets it!
@Quarg
► Show Spoiler
I. I. Ivanson says:
Uncovering the truth

The hero "Uncool" opinion on other humans is:
"You are all mental, really, you should be in one of those hug your self jackets!"

"THAT" is not a ghost
"Nope, not really, I might be hunting you, but I'm not a Ghost, that's the other dude!"

"Prof. End of days" is hiring
"Yep, just call me... If you cannot find my number you need not apply!"

My biggest fan is still helpful as ever:
"Option 1.Soak item in cold water then place in plastic bag, add 2 cups of lemon juice and half a cup of salt to bag then seal. massage fabric through bag to dissolve salt. remove item from bag, rinse out lemon juice and leave item to dry in the sun. If stain is removed rinse out with water to remove left over salt and lemon juice.
Option 2. Mix 1 tablespoon of unseasoned meat tenderizer with 2 tablespoons of cold water in a small bowl to form a paste. Spread the paste on the dried blood stain and gently rub it with your fingers. Let it sit for about an hour. Rinse with cold water and launder as normal.
Option 3- My favorite. Dab blood stain with Hydrogen Peroxide this will cause bubbling. Blot area with clean cloth. Rinse with cold water and launder as normal. "

*Any heroes interested in having their own story hear, can contact I. I. Ivansons secretary miss. Cash Cents at 555-222-111-928
*None of the above statements has been altered with exception to grammar and spelling
Major Owsum, Dr. IT, Apocalypse and Dave the janitor each gain [50$:This is monay!].
IT cannot hold onto [50$:This is monay!] and looses them again!

The clock is now 20:30 Monday.

Heroes ready for action:
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:53 am

Dr. Apocalypse looks at Ghost..."Um...so how do we...well get him to jail? My car is out...the coast guard boys seem to be pointing guns at us...you've done this before, I haven't..."
Dr. Apocalypse will look at the Rat Suit. "Personally, I guess I'd like to have the trophy, but it needs a damn good cleaning...if you want it I'll let you have it. The wife would prefer it that way I am sure."

He then turns to 'Dr. Ratman' "From now on you are hereby declared to be Ratboy and your declared to be a 'second rate minion'..now we just need to get him to a nice hamster wheel someplace..."
► Show Spoiler

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

SGTdude
Gives Speeches

Post by SGTdude » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:00 pm

[I voted for the two wackiest options: GO RANDOMNESS!!! I will post my fight actions shortly]

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:06 pm

It is becoming aggravated after losing so much money since he can't hold onto it. It goes to the bank and opens an account so that his 50$ can be deposited directly. Afterwards, IT goes back to the task at hand, finding bombs and putting them into space.

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:10 pm

BadgeAddict wrote:-SNIP-
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
-Best regards LAYF

SGTdude
Gives Speeches

Post by SGTdude » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:12 pm

[We are experiencing technical difficulties and apologize for the distinct lack of funny in this post. Please stand by as Major Owsum attempts to resolve "not getting his shit handed to him". We will resume normal programming as soon as possible]

I will leap onto the beast and try to free the reporter without causing her to fall into the vortex.

- If the monster drops the reporter and attacks me, I will try to catch her and use Eek as a shield
- If the monster holds on to the reporter but does not let her go (or I can not get her loose), I will intend to harness the scary dangerous and damaging part of the ray and blast the monster.
- If the monster throws the woman at me, I will dodge the flying human and use the ray to paralyze/freze the monster.
► Show Spoiler

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:48 pm

► Show Spoiler

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

SGTdude
Gives Speeches

Post by SGTdude » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:59 pm

[If I roll a 99-100 like I'm hoping...it will be bad indeed :confetti: ]

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:12 pm

I'm thinking its less Cthulhu and more likely a Tentacle monster... good thing you're both wearing pants.

you ...you are both wearing pants right?

SGTdude
Gives Speeches

Post by SGTdude » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:21 pm

one of these times we have to collaborate and all vote the same thing just to see what the maximum affect is.