Have You Seen It?

Home to all current Forum Games.
SGTdude
Gives Speeches
UStream Username: SGTdude

Have You Seen It?

Post by SGTdude » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:37 am

I am currently sick, so let that be the excuse if this comes off sounding very strange. But I was lying on the couch (which I have done alot of the past two days) and this idea for a sort of game came to me.

Its a retelling of movies as if you were explaining it to someone who has never seen it. I will start by picking a movie that is very popular and then post one scene as I remember it. The next poster does their best (by memory, no going to the internet or other sources to find out what happens) to post what happens immediately afterwards. Feel free to insert your own style, just make sure its accurate. And so on until the last person posts the last scene of the movie and then they get to pick a new movie. There is no retroactive posting or correcting another's post. Also, TEXT ONLY, no accompanying images. So if something is hard to explain visually, you will just have to be creative in explaining it. Because the point is to tell the movie to a person who has no understanding of it what so ever. I am sure that some stuff may get out of order, but no matter what just keep going until the end. I hope this is as interesting as it seems in my head right now.

Star Wars:
A New Hope

The movie opens on a shot of space with the title of the movie that scrolls upwards and off into the distance along with a summary of story and, thus, the "wall of text" is born.

Then there is this space ship getting shot at as it flies away by a ridiculously oversized larger ship. (Is someone compensating for something?)
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: Have You Seen It?

Post by BadgeAddict » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:43 am

On a side note, there is telling someone in what order they need to watch the movies and/or to just completely ignore 1, 2 & 3. No worries though, you're doing it right, i applaud your correctness.