You must construct additional pylons! A game of excuses.

Home to all current Forum Games.
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Re: You must construct additional pylons! A game of excuses.

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:48 am

Yes Sir, Model Gamma at your command. What's that? Construction you say...well. by golly, my fathers a pink skinned pile of blubber if i wasn't the best construction bot on this side of the world. I can build anything you want, Bridges, Buildings, Dams, Rivers, Moonbases, Deathstars, Spaceships. I even paint them in pretty colors when I finish, oh yes. Oh? You want an example of a pylon? Hmm, lemme me think, ahah, i have an example right here, let me show you.

Model gamma pulls out a small scale pylon roughly 1" tall.

This here is some of my best work, look at that intricate detail on this beauty, the rivets, the cold hard steel, the crisp edges.

What's that? You want a big one? oh...well....hmm...

You know, I work for 8U1LD3R808, he's the one who asked me for this scaled down version of the pylon, i heard he was actually building them now, he's yer robot.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:49 am

What? Gamma recommended me? He said I was building pylons? No no no. He was mistaken. I am building pie lawns for some of the rich people nearby. I don't understand the desire either. It must be a rich thing. What? Oh, cherry I think.

I believe drone 623452478A7 is free. They sent her home for tasting the pie.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Cylons! You frigin toaster, I don't build Cylons. This pie? I want to know what taste is like... Maybe you should get a human drone to build your pylons. I'm not sure you should trust me. Over there, he looks human. But then we all do.
I survived the forum move 4 times... yeah, I feel old.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:40 pm

Why hello there, I'm the newest Model on the market today. I'm made to look as human as possible. You want a pylon, I've got one right here in the front of my metal pants baby. You want me to build one? Baby, it's already built, ready for use at any time.

Yes, yes I hear you, I hear you, you want me to build a Pylon, I keep trying to tell you I've got one right here, primed and loaded. Why yes, I am a SexBot, how did you know? Oh, a construction droid is what you're looking for. I've heard the R2 line is just what you're looking for. I've heard them called the little droids that could.

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:38 pm

I...I think I can make a pylon. No, I'm pretty sure I can, actually. In fact, someone left the schematics for one right up at the top of that hill.

Problem is, it's a really steep hill. And I've only got these little wheels.

Maybe someone who's strong enough to get up the hill could make your pylons? I think ##Proud Mary has pretty big wheels, she's always going on about how they keep on turning.

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:55 pm

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!
You Are NOT the Doctor...Where is the Doctor!
WE are the super Wheel Dalek Clones...WE wait for the Doctor! The Doctor Will be here soon...The Doctor is always arriving! This time we shall destroy the Doctor!
We have no time for your puny earth pylons...WE await the Doctor!
Trouble us no more and we shall refrain from EXTERMINATE!

The Class B Drone BC-Entrail over in that shed are available for tasks...
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Zathyr
Smiths Silly Smiles
UStream Username: Zathyr

Post by Zathyr » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:24 pm

I constructed for you an additional pylon, but I eated it. :(

Mmm... pylon. You have pylon? Still hungy. Drone #pi-pie-pylon make for me tastiest of pylons. So good.

When come back, bring pylon.
Image And always make sure your dragons are happy little dragons.

SGTdude
Gives Speeches
UStream Username: SGTdude

Post by SGTdude » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Sure. Because it wasn't degrading enough yet. I had to be demoted to baking pies and redesignated at #pi as if that cutesy name would overcome the complete loathing I now have for you humanity. Get drone #7 to do it, I have to go start "must kill all humans".
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:53 pm

"Oh, I am sorry but my lifetime cycle is over, I am on my way to the scrapyard to be recycled. Ask a newer drone, like XZ#9000."
:zzz:

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Sure, I suppose I could do it, but only if you want to have drones that actually would be better at the job keeping watch as I make mistake after mistake due to lack of experience in the field. I was created just yesterday, you know, but even I could tell what you need is drones with actual work experience. Take Drone #674-85-7513 for example.

LooksAndSmiles
Game Master

Post by LooksAndSmiles » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:22 am

You are calling #674-85-7513 online drone hot dating device. If you are looking for an oil change and circuit massage, press 1. If you want make some of your metallic parts a bit more rigid, press 2. If you want to construct additional pylons, then I'm afraid you will have to contact the costumer service drone #45-WURKPLIZ-Y2456
Inventing forum games since '10 ...
Skill Table Cheat Sheet for my players in the Minesweepers game.
Random dragons I help growing up:ImageImageImageImage And my own dragons are here. The hatched ones like the clicks! :D

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:28 am

Please hold the line, a drone will be available for you soon to talk to you personally. Two hours later, you are still waiting and hang up, as you see drone 88 drive by, transporting pylon parts. Maybe it can help you?
:zzz:

BeanDip
Resident of Sacred Statue Garden

Post by BeanDip » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:09 am

What these? No no. These aren't PY-lon parts. These are CY-lon parts. Easy mistake.

But you know what? I think that Drone A.C.R.O.N.Y.M had some pylon pieces yesterday. Go ask him.
NOTE TO ALL THOSE I AM GAMING WITH: Currently gaming with others in the Sacred Statue Garden.

Signature changed by request of MrsBeanDip by Wolfie

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:35 am

Yes Human...I am making pylon parts....we expect to have a large order for them soon...
What? You need me to build the pylons...but who is going to make the parts for the pylons? If I have to make the Pylon Parts and then build the pylons the project will take twice as long...
Go seek DRONE 99-0785 They removed all of the pylon parts in storage last week...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:36 am

You think I build pylons? No, reason: Am Trash Collector. Pylon parts in storage broken. Had to scrap. If not continue Job: Collect Trash, World=Junk. World gets scrapped. Need select Drone #32586412 for Pylons. Reason: Currently involved in Redundant Task.

BeanDip

Post by BeanDip » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:51 am

Redundant?! That would imply and suggest that this job is superfluous and unnecessary. I can safely and harmlessly state and tell you that this job and task is absolutely and definitely the most important and critical job in both this base and this structure.

Go ask and request help from Drone 789ABCCBA987
NOTE TO ALL THOSE I AM GAMING WITH: Currently gaming with others in the Sacred Statue Garden.

Jibjib
Game Master

Post by Jibjib » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Constructing pylons? Can do my friend! Wait a second, you look familiar.... yeah I thought so, I did some work for you a few months back and gosh darn it, you've reached your quota for the year. Now ADDITIONAL pylons, you'll want to see Drone Omicron 9 Sigma, they'll hit you up.
Psychosis is such an ugly word... I prefer Internalised Reality Warping.

"Theis, you can't touch my boobies, at least buy me dinner first!" ~Asks, 09/08/2014

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:48 pm

Drone 789ABCCBA987 knows I don't like no visitors, especially people like you. I pick me own jobs, and NOBODY bosses me around. You bother me again, and you might have a little accident. You want somebody to build your little "pylons"? That's small time. You go to #Charlie Foxtrot Sigma. You want to lose your hardware? You come back and see me. I'll let you off with a little "warning" this time. Now, get out of my neighborhood before I change my mind.

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:14 pm

I can certainly build your pylons. Yup! Now then it will be four to six months till we can start.
Huh? Because I am going into a long term refurbishment like all of the Charlie class...our RTG's need to be replaced soon or were libel to spring a radiation leak...
Oh, so you need it Now huh? Well try DRONE Y-589-AB, I hear he's fusion driven....no rad waste problems there...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Hello, I'm drone Y-589-AB. What? You want me to build pylons? No. I'm sorry, but I can't do that. I'm trained in philosophy, not something as base as construction. Go find drone DD524. She's always had love for the more simple jobs.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:34 pm

I'm a simple fem, with a simple love of rayguns. Simple jobs are simple with ray guns. Backtalk? Ray gun, no more back talk. Tank? Ray gun, no more tank. You get the picture.

Pylon? Ray gun, no more pylons! I love this job. What, you want to keep the pylon and make MORE? Hmm... ray gun DOH!

Maybe you want a more flexible drone like Flex-R-4-Life.

BeanDip

Post by BeanDip » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Que? No habla ingles.

Drone Vaccuumtube-AB-6 habla ingles.

Zathyr
Smiths Silly Smiles
UStream Username: Zathyr

Post by Zathyr » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:59 pm

We can construct additional pylons if you want to. We can leave those drones behind. Because those drones don't construct additional pylons and if they don't construct additional pylons, well, they're no drones of mine. Say ... we can go where we want to - a place where they will never find. And we can construct additional pylons like we come from out of this world; leave the real one far behind. And we can construct additional pylons. And sing! We can- wait, where are you going? I haven't even gotten to the chorus yet. Fine, be that way.

For a good pylon, call #867-5309.
Image And always make sure your dragons are happy little dragons.

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Nice of you to call. I've got some rich sweet syrup dripping off of a creamy base for you. Flan. Not PHiLaN. Really, sticking an H in there makes all the difference. Get away from me you creep. Who mispronounces things like this anyway? Go find a drone that can elicit proper pronunciation from you. I think there are some in the English department.

(Not my best effort, but I did kind of see flan for pylon there, and then every thing followed. It must be the end of a long day. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flan_(custard) )

BeanDip

Post by BeanDip » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Welcome to the English Department. My sensors indicate that you have a vocabulary of 5,908 words and passable grammar. It's been 19 years since you've entered a spelling bee and 6 years since you've been stung by a bee. It's been 20 hours since your last shower, 2 hours since your last meal and you currently have to poop.

The bathroom is that way, sir.
Last edited by BeanDip on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.