Post by Quarg » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:45 am

Quarg will stop muttering to himself and ask the Door "What do you want?"
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Re: ToIR [end The Game now, if you can figure out how]

Post by Davecom3 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:38 am

Maybe people just have to deliver the right key to the door to get it to open? But that idea hardly seems random enough.

SGTdude
Gives Speeches
UStream Username: SGTdude

Post by SGTdude » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:52 am

gamecreator, please abide by the rules of The Game, as the others have done, or refrain from posting here.

Thanks, and see you tomorrow, if you decide to join at that time as you are banned from the game for 18hrs in accordance with Rule #1

I will consider the actions since my last post and any that follow this one and update as soon as I can today, as this is not statement of an update in progress. Also there is now an OOC thread.

Since this is different kind of post for me, I will offer this one hint: reading the thread is more important than it may first appear.
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:58 am

Relieved, and saddened by the loss of my curse....i had it for so long that i had learned to live with it...without it here ...with me anymore...i crawl on toward the light and the rest of the party. I alternate between closing one eye and then the other, opening it after several minutes to hope to catch a glimpse of anything within the darkness.

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:19 pm

I wait for the door to leap forward and attack the others, and go round it and through the door-hole it was previously blocking.

SGTdude
Gives Speeches

Post by SGTdude » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Theis stretches his lit torch towards the door and waves it a bit. "We don't need to fight! If you let us pass we won't bother you again!"

Nerre pleads with the door "We don't wanna fight, and you don't want to get burned. We can settle this peacefully. Just let as pass and be friends."

Quarg will stop muttering to himself and ask the Door "What do you want?"

Davecom3 says Maybe people just have to deliver the right key to the door to get it to open? But that idea hardly seems random enough.

BadgeAddict crawls on toward the rest of the party.

Nikohl waits for the door to leap forward...

The door neither shows any apparrent fear of the torch nor seems to be swayed by words from the group, even the mutterings of Davecom3, and instead replies with:
"Ka-me-ha-me-HA!!!"
causing an invisible wave of energy to go forward and nock all players on to their back for .1hp damage

Except for BadgeAddict because he is flattened to the ground instead of being flipped over. And Davecom3 because he is immune to physical damage in his current form. And Nikohl who is currently immune to combat.

Nikohl leaps forward towards the door who is still covering its hole, and is now quite frankly creeped out at how close you are and issues you a Restraining Order.

Nikohl is now forbidden to come within 50ft of the door. A team of lawyers suddenly appears, moving Nikohl back the required distance, and then disappears.

Current Party HP
Nikohl - Full
Davecom3 - Full
Dlover - 501.9 of 76,314
BadgeAddict - .5 of .5
Nerre - 13.1 of 2
Theis2 - Blue of Orange
Quarg - Honda of Flatbed Ford

DM EDIT
Since a mistake was made which formed the previously corporate entity of DaveQ, the error was amended by the untimely death of kida who inadvertently made space for both of the previous players #7 to join the roster. Just wanted to clarify.

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:38 am

I... Um. Sorry Sarge, I'm just not feeling this. I'm out, open up my spot to someone else if you want.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:56 am

"Kamehameha?" I think. The door must be a Saiyajin! They turn into giant monster apes when the see a full moon. I convince the group to do some Brave-heart Scottish kilt lifting and we show her our lower backsides, mooning it, so it turns into its monster ape form. The door is so glad that the transformation removed the black maged door-shape-curse which was put uppon the Saiyajin, the he helps us and shows us the way out. Somebody had imprisoned him down here, where he could never see the moon and therefore should have stayed a door for all eternity. Which kind of explains his mood. He excuses his rude behaviour before and joins us. With the Saiyajin on our side and leading the way, we safely find our way out of the dungeon.
:zzz:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:59 am

Quarg looks at Nerre as though he must suffering radiation sickness or something....
Quarg decides he is a non-combatant and does nothing...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:41 am

I read it in a book! It must be true!

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:42 am

Quargs reply is Kalani Paiʻea Wohi o Kaleikini Kealiʻikui Kamehameha o ʻIolani i Kaiwikapu kauʻi Ka Liholiho Kūnuiākea!

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:18 am

I say "Kahuna!" and get my surf board as a new shield since the door broke the old one.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:22 am

I raise myself from my knocked prone position and I continue to crawl, though I'm beginning to wonder how far away the light is because i feel like I've been crawling for 150 years.

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:13 am

Quarg wonders why anyone would try to use a papa he'e nalu, or a 15 foot piece of heavy wood as a shield,...
But Quarg says nothing beyond what he has already said....

So Quarg has:
Looked at Nerre like his an insane idiot...
said "Kalani Paiʻea Wohi o Kaleikini Kealiʻikui Kamehameha o ʻIolani i Kaiwikapu kauʻi Ka Liholiho Kūnuiākea!" outloud

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:20 am

Can I find ~The End~ between the words "Find" and "Everything"?

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:27 am

I turn around to see what Quarg wants when he says "Kalani Pai╩╗ea Wohi o Kaleikini Keali╩╗ikui Kamehameha o ╩╗Iolani i Kaiwikapu kau╩╗i Ka Liholiho K┼½nui─ükea!", but I forgot I was holding the surfboard and knock him over. I say "ðØð░ ðÂð░ð╗Ðî, ðöðÀÐÅÐÇð╝ð¥ ðÀð┤ð░ÐÇð░ðÁÐåÐåð░".

I ask the group to do some letter-dancing, and we dance the word END like some fabulous ballerinas. The door is so impressed by our performance, it wants to clap but forgets it is a door, so it snaps in the middle. The passage is clear!

In case that does not work, I turn around and walk backwards right into Davecome: erreNDavecome

Edit: I don't want it to end, I thought we had to find the end to solve this room.

SGTdude
Gives Speeches

Re: ToIR

Post by SGTdude » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:31 am

I apologize for not putting more structure to this in order to make it a bit more enjoyable for the players. I may decide to start this up again sometime but I need to take it back to the drawing board first. Thanks for all who participated.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:33 am

I stand....and declare myself the winner...

HUZZAH!

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:22 am

Since I am the one who provided the full name of King Kamehameha the 1st, as requested by the Door...

I am obviously the winner...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:36 am

I punch Quarg in the face and then kick him into a bottomless pit which i used my magic paintbrush to paint on the floor. I then stand victoriously as the winner.

SGTdude
Gives Speeches

Post by SGTdude » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Just wanted to say the rules no longer specifically apply as I am not watching this thread anymore. Feel free to roam about the cabin and let wackiness ensue.

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:37 am

Quarg runs out of the hole and out of the door...

Before the Goddess Pele Rises from the whole and fills the entire cavern with lava...

BadgeAddict wins a...

Horrible, Horrible Death...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 am

I turn into a salamander, one of Pele's sacred creatures and just swim out through the lava.

SGTdude
Gives Speeches

Post by SGTdude » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:10 am

Lol.

I wont be running this. But I definitely will be reading it.

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:09 pm

SGTdude is banned from playing until the DM returns because he failed to post "I am playing!" in his first post after the DM resigned. Or before the DM ruled the rules were no longer in effect.