Indulges in Conversation

Re: Cavemen: OOC

Post by Jacon » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:19 pm

i'm cool with dat

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:02 am

:shock: What? NO! I'm SO not okay with that! I want Muck back! *throws tantrum* >:(

Just kidding. Considering that there's nothing really to be done about Mereneth having to quit the game for good (except be sad about it :( ), I suppose it's the best thing we can do.
Thanks for keeping the game on course, even though it's becoming harder and harder with each player that leaves, nikohl. :thumbsup:
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:18 am

Yes, I am fine with jumping ahead. I can write the little episode I had in mind retroactively, as nobody would be involved at the beginning.

It always sucks if somebody has to leave. :/
Still looking to fill 3 slots in my 3 games, so I know how it feels.
Last edited by Nerre on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
:zzz:

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:18 am

yea....getting bored of doing nothing.

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:20 am

You don't have to do nothing - you can do anything! But I know it's a bit of a pain at the minute knowing you can't do much before being interrupted by the funeral happening.

That's technically a majority vote so I'm going to go ahead and start writing. Everyone feel free to post in the meantime if you want to, but my post will essentially teleport everyone to outside the burial cave. I won't specify that anyone brings anything particular with them other than my NPCs and Yala herself, so if you want to have your character bring something, just say that they brought it when the funeral procession began, and post as if they have it (eg waterskins, paints, tokens of respect, whatever)

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Hey guys.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Also, I thought that now might be as good time as any to share a piece of art that LooksAtYouFunny so graciously drew for me. It's supposed to be Min, though she didn't end up looking quite the way I imagined her. It's still a great picture - thanks again LAYF! - so enjoy!
► Show Spoiler

Oh, and thanks nikohl and Badge for running this game, it was fun while it lasted. :thumbsup:
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:42 am

Cool picture! I'm glad to hear Mere is having a bit more luck recently - I'm not on Skype as much as I used to be, so I don't often hear from him. But that's great news.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game, I liked running it - if interest ever picks back up, I'll keep it going, but at the minute I think it would mostly just be the two of us!