Reminder: DotSC Ending

Home to all current Forum Games.
EvilCoatrack
Game Master
UStream Username: EvilCoatrack

Re: Reminder: DotSC Ending

Post by EvilCoatrack » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Just a quick update: I am still around, just been in a bit of an uncreative funk when I haven't been swamped with work. I know the wait sucks and I apologize for not having it posted by now.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Curses, false alarm! No worries ECR.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

LooksAndSmiles
Game Master

Post by LooksAndSmiles » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:10 am

Obligatory bi-weekly bump. How are you doing, ECR?
Inventing forum games since '10 ...
Skill Table Cheat Sheet for my players in the Minesweepers game.
Random dragons I help growing up:ImageImageImageImage And my own dragons are here. The hatched ones like the clicks! :D

ThinkingOfNames
Mumbles Incoherently

Post by ThinkingOfNames » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:45 pm

*Pokes*
How's it going? Take whatever time you need, but I wouldn't mind an update.

Trench
Remains Silent

Post by Trench » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:24 am

*poke*

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:41 am

*still, too is waiting anxiously to be told the ending of the story*

If the visuals take too much effort, would you mind just telling us in plain text only what fate has in store for our goblin friends (and one animated construct and one kobold)? I wouldn't mind much (even though your pictures are usually downright spectacular), as long as I will finally find out, if Image Tends lived or not...

Please, it's been more than half a year. Image

I NEED to know. ^^ :oops:
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

madmartin26
Indulges in Conversation

Post by madmartin26 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:32 pm

I'd like to know as well, even though Thinks is dead. Who knows, maybe he came back from the dead somehow. :P

ThroughTheWell

Post by ThroughTheWell » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Has anyone PMed him? A PM might bounce an email notification to him, which if he does not have this thread set to notify, may be your only way of actualy reaching him, since it looks like quite awhile since he last logged on.
I survived the forum move 4 times... yeah, I feel old.

Trench
Remains Silent

Post by Trench » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:36 pm

ThroughTheWell wrote:Has anyone PMed him? A PM might bounce an email notification to him, which if he does not have this thread set to notify, may be your only way of actualy reaching him, since it looks like quite awhile since he last logged on.
Not I. Although I could if no one else has.

EvilCoatrack
Game Master
UStream Username: EvilCoatrack

Post by EvilCoatrack » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:48 pm

My apologies for taking so very long, everyone. I know it sucked to wait for the ending and I hope you are not too sour about the months that have passed while I slowly worked on it.

To be honest, it was difficult to make myself work on this after losing over a year's worth of work during the forum crash. I am positive the that finale could have been better, but I lost a lot of my drive when I lost the body of the work itself.

A summary of the events of the game, as well as a finale, can be found here: http://www.goblinsforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=724

I do not believe I will revisit the Stonetears or any of the plots left unexplored in DotSC, so anyone is welcome to run their own sequel game if they like, with my blessing.

For those who played, thanks for playing. For those who read, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed the game.

-ECR

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:55 am

EvilCoatrack wrote: For those who read, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed the game.

-ECR
Very much so. Yours was the first one I read on the forums. Reading your game inspired me to join other forum games for the first time, which is also the first time I played any kind of D&D other than NWN on the PC. I'm just glad I'd caught up to the 'end' before the forum was lost.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:19 am

EvilCoatrack wrote:For those who played, thanks for playing. I hope you enjoyed the game.

-ECR
I did. Truly. It will always hold a special place in my heart. Even though I can't go back and re-read every single turn of it, which is really sad. But I want to sincerely thank you for running the game and letting me be part of it. You really created something AWESOME, right there. I would like to read from you more often again in the future, if your real life allows it. :)
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

madmartin26
Indulges in Conversation

Post by madmartin26 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:56 am

Same here. I arrived late, but even before i arrived i watched with great interest and it became even more fun when i was able to join. Thank you so much for the game ECR. :)