Mu'laek
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=430323

Cambrek
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=430288

Quentin
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=431457

Etta
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=430345

Etta takes aim and fires at the shaman. The bolt shoots to high to hit him.
Torg Roars and attacks swinging his club at the brute goblin striking a blow to his chest. Torg can hear the cracking of ribs and the goblin spits out blood. 12 points of damage to the brute.
Mu'laek flanks the goblin and attempts to take him down but his blade is block by the brutes club.
The big brute roars and swings with all his strength to take down Torg but tottaly over estimates and throws his body wieght so he stumbles giving both Mu'laek and Torg AOOs. Torgs misses but Mu'laek hits hard with a critical hit ( double 20s.) He shoves the sword into the brutes body sending the point out his back. The goblins eyes roll in the back of his head and slips off the blades and falls to the ground.

Quentin tries casting a spell but being entangled by roots makes it hard. He tries to escape artist instead but simply can't squirm free of the roots.

The bowgoblins are asleep.

The two remaining goblins seeing that they have no escape, draw daggers and attack the large orc hoping to take him down. Torg easily fends them off.
The shaman mutters again and throws his hands at Mu'laek but nothing happens.
The roots also try to esnarl Etta but she moves so gracefully and tactfully that the roots actually manage to tangle themselves making them unable to attempt to entangle anyone next round.
Cambrek looks over into the wall and hears combat. He makes his way down.
Last edited by Jacon on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Re: Lands of Gorder.

Post by Nioca » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:05 pm

"Cambrek, aide Tog!" Mu'Laek calls out to the dwarf. He then turns and steps up to the shaman, swinging his sword at the goblin caster's torso.

Bastard Sword 1H Attack: +7 (1d10+4, 19-20/x2)

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Nioca on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering
UStream Username: Donnigan90

Post by Donnigan » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Cambrek sees his fellows in combat and charges into the fray, attacking the Goblins near Torg with his Axe.

Charge Attack (1d20+6=25, 1d8+2=5)
Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!

¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti!

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:19 am

Etta shoots the shaman while he is distracted with Mu'Laek, aiming for non-vital areas. "That's the one from outside the house, see if you can keep it alive, it might know more than the grunt we captured!"

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:26 am

Tog attacks one of the goblins that attacked him
In case he kills it he will yell die at the nearest goblin.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

Jacon
Indulges in Conversation

Post by Jacon » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:26 pm

( Since quentin is currently entangled and in the interest of moving forward i'm just gonna post the next update. If Quentin wants to try something else we can modifier the update but since theirs not much you can do other than attempt to get free.)

( Nikhol, Torg, Mu'laek, Big goblin, Quentin, Bowmen, goblins, Shaman. Cambrek.)

Etta reloads her crossbow and sends a bolt flying at the goblin who swiftly ducks to the side.
Torg raises his club and smashes the head of the goblin in front of him into a pulp. Mu'laek rushes past triggering a AOO from the remaining goblin who hits his knee for 3 points of damage leaving a dark purple bruise. Mu'laek swings at the shaman who ducks underneath the blade and brings his staff sweeping underneath Mu'laek legs sending him crashing to the ground. ( critical fail.) Mu'laek clutching at his blade suddenly feels warmth from his blades handle.
Quentin attempts to get free again but the roots him in place.
The bow goblins snore loudly.
The shaman reaches down his hand glowing with green energy. Mu'laek not to be outdone grabs the goblins hand and pulls hard sending the shaman crashing into the ground with a thud. ( critical fail.) The two of them laying on the ground feel quite ridiculous.

Cambrek hits the ground with a thud and rushes to help Torg but he misses the goblin swinging to high.

Mu'laek:
hp 26/30
Prone.

Quentin:
Entangled.

Torg 6/30.

Remaining foes:
Goblin henchman

Goblin shaman.

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:30 pm

"Cursed Goblinoids! There is no escape! We already have one of your fellows imprisoned and the only exit is blocked by us. Surrender!"

If they do not, Cambrek will flank the remaining goblin with Torg and attack.

Charisma Check/ Attack and Damage Roll (1d20-1=4, 1d20+4=8, 1d8+2=9) Suckage...

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:55 pm

(Apparently included in Mu'Laek's ancestral abilities is an Aura of Crit-Fail. This is, what, the seventh time someone's rolled a 1 in Mu'Laek's presence? :rofl: )

Mu'Laek quickly scrambles back to his feet (provoking an AoO), then impales the goblin shaman through the chest with his sword.

Bastard Sword 1H Attack: +7 (1d10+4, 19-20/x2) (Goblin takes -4 AC for being prone)

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:41 am

if the goblins don't surrender: Quentin will shoot the shaman or the big baddie (which ever is still alive when he gets his turn) with his wizard's fire. Unless any party member wants to be invisible, then he'll cast that spell on the first one who's player asks. If he's still entangled, he tries to struggle free.

Ciela stands ready to pursue any goblins that try to flee above ground (unless the tunnels are big enough to fly and OUT-maneuver any attacks on her in them, in which case she pursues them underground, too!) without drawing attention to herself.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by GathersIngredients on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:57 am

Etta will repeat Cambrek's call for surrender in Bugbear, so that the goblins can understand. If they do not surrender, she will shoot the shaman.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:15 am

Tog attacks the remaining goblin in front of him and yells Surrender! In druidic

I could use some healing in a turn or two, because I will go to -6 in something like 2 or 3 rounds.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

Jacon
Indulges in Conversation

Post by Jacon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:18 pm

( Nikhol, Torg, Mu'laek, Big goblin, Quentin, Bowmen, goblins, Shaman. Cambrek.)

Almost all the group shout phrases to surrender as they close in. Etta takes aim once more and shoots the wall with a bolt,
The goblin in front of Torg looks frightened and unsure and while thinking raises his dagger. Torg sends bits of that goblins teeth flying as he smashes his jaw with the club. The goblin hits the ground like a wet sack with a broken jaw and fractured skull.
Mu'laek gets up and easily dodges the shaman knife swipe at him however the goblins roll out of the way of his sword.
Quentin struggles free of the vines and sends a bolt of wizards fire at the shaman hitting his cloak and sending bursts of flame of everywhere. The goblin already on the ground does the quick drop and roll to get the flames off but gets dealt 7 points of damage.

Bowmen goblins start to snort and wake up from all the noise.

The shaman steels himself getting up. By the look of him he's never going to willingly surrender. With a snarl he charges towards the main group and towards the well exit. Just about everyone but Quentin ( having used a range type attack i'm counting you as using a range weapon and cannot make AOO's.) and Etta. Only Mu'laek hits swinging his sword into the goblins backside. The goblin manages to take a few more steps before falling to the ground.

Cambrek looks about holding his axe on high. Looks like he missed the party.

( could use Ettas sheet so I can place it on the top post.)

Donnigan
Chronically Blathering

Post by Donnigan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Cambrek will quickly use his remaining Cure Light on Torg and then his Cure Minors to stabilize the Shaman and any other surviving goblins as he ties them up.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:10 pm

(Take the shaman before me, I'll just hit 0 hp)

Seeing the last goblin hitting the ground, Tog starts falls to his knees trying to catch his breath and stay awake, while his hands are planted to the ground. (ending rage)
I.. need a.. tired.. bit woozy.. Take all.. natural.. away.
Tog then falls the rest of the way to the ground and goes unconscious.
Last edited by Theis2 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Mu'Laek quickly moves, tossing away the goblin bowmans' weapons, then planting a boot on the back of one and pushing the point of his sword into the back of the other's neck. "Don't move." Mu'Laek growls at the two goblins.

GathersIngredients
Discussion Moderator

Post by GathersIngredients » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:58 am

Quentin hurries to help bandage anyone who needs it. If he still has time, he takes a quick look at what the goblins have stolen and were trying to bring away.
► Show Spoiler
Ciela relaxes a bit up in her tree, but keeps watching out of anything interesting or dangerous.
► Show Spoiler
Krulle wrote:My bad memory allows me to enjoy positive news far more often!
Excited for the Dungeon Eyes, Ricki and Lara kissing!
► Show Spoiler

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:09 am

GathersIngredients wrote:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:46 am

Etta will take a minute to rest and regain her composure because she's sore and achey.

"Gag that shaman so he can't cast spells... And we should have a quiet word with him down here before we head back, I want answers and I don't want every bugger in the town knowing exactly as much as us. This will give us time to process the information before we have to answer any questions ourselves."

If the others agree, Etta will sit down in front of the captive shaman and speak to him in Bugbear, keeping her tone friendly and casual, smiling all the while.

"I know you think you're going to resist, but I promise, you'll break eventually. And if you lie to me, I'll know, and believe me - you won't like what happens. So why don't we skip the part where I hurt you, so that I don't look like a monster in front of my friends here, and we have a nice conversation instead? Nod twice if you agree."

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:48 am

Whoops I'm at 0 so I'll hit -6 But I can wait a turn for the healing.
I'm editing my action to take that into account
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

Jacon
Indulges in Conversation

Post by Jacon » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Mu'laek quickly puts his foot on the neck of a surviving goblin while placing the point of his blade at the other. " Don't move." he says and the goblins wide eyed comply without a mutter of protest.
Torg starts forward when suddenly he feels fuzzy and for the first time he notices the many wounds over his body.
I.. need a.. tired.. bit woozy.. Take all.. natural.. away. He mutters before slumping to his knees and keeling over. Cambrek places a hand over the orcs injuries and prays until several wounds are gone and he is healed of 4 points of damage. Than he prays over the shaman keeping him from bleeding out. He ties everyone up as well as he can....Which is not well, the ropes are fairly lose and the knots not well made. Still for now it will hold.

Quentin takes stake of the loot around. Theirs woodworking tools, seeds, feed and medicine for animals, pitchforks, saddles etc. She also see's what looks like blacksmithing tools with the Firebrand mark upon them. Theirs a lack of coins but she does find two potions with the mark of Fharlanghn. The god of the local cleric Tenel. Theirs also a strange paper like bark rolled into a scroll. Unrolling it reveals wording that he does not know. Its surprising considering the many tongues he can speak.
Theirs also a strange object next to the bark. It looks like multiple rib bones intwine togather into a round clump. In the center is a stone with a druidric symbol on it.

Etta takes a moment to rest before having the shaman gagged and taking him aside.

"I know you think you're going to resist, but I promise, you'll break eventually. And if you lie to me, I'll know, and believe me - you won't like what happens. So why don't we skip the part where I hurt you, so that I don't look like a monster in front of my friends here, and we have a nice conversation instead? Nod twice if you agree."

The goblin stares angrily at her but than slowly nods his head twice.

Stats:

Torg healed 4 points of damage. 4/30
Last edited by Jacon on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:57 pm

► Show Spoiler
Tog slowly stands up to make sure he doesn't become dizzy and fall over.
He walks towards the the shaman while not trying to hide his anger and almost yell at him in druidic.
Druidic
► Show Spoiler
Tog looks around to see if he can spot what natural focus object the shaman uses for his spells.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Mu'Laek removes the weapons off of all the goblins (deceased or otherwise) present and stows them to be sold/divvied up later. "We should tell Bromwick we found the stolen items. We could use help hauling all this stuff up to the surface." He states.

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:35 am

"Ah, that wasn't too hard, was it? Good show. Alright then - tell me everything you think I'll want to know about this little den of thieves. What you're doing. Who you're doing it for and why. The quicker you do it and the less you leave out, the better the outcome for you."

Etta doesnt understand Tog's druidic, but ungags the goblin and gestures for him to respond to Tog as well. She keeps her dagger on her lap, and if the goblin makes a move such as to cast a spell, she will bash him on the head with the handle.

Jacon
Indulges in Conversation

Post by Jacon » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:33 am

Mu'laek places the weapons in a pile away from the goblins. It's mostly clubs and bone daggers worth very little. The shortbows might be worth something though.

"Ah, that wasn't too hard, was it? Good show. Alright then - tell me everything you think I'll want to know about this little den of thieves. What you're doing. Who you're doing it for and why. The quicker you do it and the less you leave out, the better the outcome for you."
Etta says ungagging the shaman. The shaman glares at her while speaking.

Goblin speak:
► Show Spoiler
Torg stomps and snarls at the goblin in druidric.
Are you the one responsible for the state of the animals around here?!
Are you the one that have tormented the bear?

Druidric:
► Show Spoiler
Torg sees a symbol around the goblins neck that might be a focus.

Loot:

4 bone daggers
4 clubs.
4 small longbows.
staff.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:47 am

Druidic
► Show Spoiler
Tog grabs what seems to be the symbol, watching out for any biting or resistance.

More druidic
► Show Spoiler
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked