Sidus Diabola - OOC Thread

Home to all current Forum Games.
thinkslogically
Game Master

Re: Sidus Diabola - OOC Thread

Post by thinkslogically » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:28 am

Sounds cool to me :) Though Eva is a junior doctor, not nurse. Minor point, but she knows a bit more about drug delivery and diagnosis than your average nurse, and a lot less about hands-on, day to day care of patients beyond the mechanics of treating their injury / illness.

BeanDip
Resident of Sacred Statue Garden

Post by BeanDip » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:35 am

Okay guys. I super duper duper hate to do this but I'm going to have to put the game on a temporary hiatus. I know it doesn't seem all that impressive with my posts in the game thread and silly after after I posted that huge thing in the OOC thread but I'm pretty much getting my ass kicked around by something, not even sure if it's the anemia at this point. I'm going to the doc on Tuesday and I'll have her double-check the CBC and maybe some extra tests. I hate demanding things from doctors but it definitely feels like something is up or maybe I'm being whiny. My behaviour feels erratic and my mind isn't working quite right or so it feels. I don't know. Can't focus.

Temporary Hiatus. Sorry folks.
NOTE TO ALL THOSE I AM GAMING WITH: Currently gaming with others in the Sacred Statue Garden.

Signature changed by request of MrsBeanDip by Wolfie

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:50 am

No worries, your health comes first :) Hope they figure it out!

kurik
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by kurik » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Seconded. Health first, game later.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:54 pm

No! You're not allowed to be healthy! Get back here!

I'm kidding. Go away and recover.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

nikohl
Discussion Moderator

Post by nikohl » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:16 am

See you soon, Bean! I hope you get to the bottom of this and start to feel better :)

Alaen
Converses Frequently

Post by Alaen » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:49 am

I'm going on vacation next week and may or may not have internet.
If this continues without me I will follow the group and give smart-assed commentaries.

BeanDip

Post by BeanDip » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Don't feel bad. It's remaining on hiatus. Although I'm back, I'm not feeling reliable enough for this just yet.

Enjoy yourself!
NOTE TO ALL THOSE I AM GAMING WITH: Currently gaming with others in the Sacred Statue Garden.

BeanDip

Post by BeanDip » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:24 pm

I'm going to have to drop this game due to some current RL issues. I've been trying to function again and I'm feeling a little better but I can't do all the sort of ideas and controlling things GM style that I planned. Maybe I'll start another much simpler game (I had lots of notes, ideas and some cool stuff planned but a little ambitious for a first game) later or something but I think I'm going to have to very regretfully abandon this one. Stopped before it even really began. :?

Sorry guys.

kurik
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by kurik » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Not a problem, these things happen. I figure having to stop at the beginning is better than getting halfway and stopping anyway.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:54 pm

Don't feel sorry, just get better and don't take it to serious. It was just a game. With all what happened to you we are happy you are still around the forum! :)
Better a game stoped than all those games slowly running out of momentum without the players ever getting told if it is over or not. ;)

On the other hand, if you feel well enough, I am very happy to see you post in my CotG again. :)
:zzz:

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:25 am

That's cool Bean, thanks for letting us know :)

T-RexWithTourettes
Gives Speeches
UStream Username: TrexWithTourettes

Post by T-RexWithTourettes » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:38 am

Yeah, I agree, better now than later, no go get healthy n stuff :D
I am high in fructose.