Board games & such - Munchkin

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dlover
Game Master

Re: Board games & such - Munchkin

Post by Dlover » Mon May 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Quarg loots the room, bringing him to seven cards in his hand. Two of the cards will need to be removed from his hand before play continues.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue May 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Quarg plays the mixed race card and takes the drink he just won...
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue May 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Quarg becomes a half... Well, half-human? Well, whatever, it'll do. He then drinks a Potion of Studliness and gains a level. Play now moves to Badge.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed May 29, 2013 3:58 am

Kick le door

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed May 29, 2013 4:04 am

Badge kicks down the door and finds the Monster the GM made up himself (Level 7 monster, +4 against dwarves, +2 against females, -3 against wizards, -2 if it's Saturday. 2 treasures Bad stuff: Halflings lose 1 level. Elves lose 2 levels. Males lose 1 extra level and must discard one card. Those who don't fall into the above catergories must discard two cards. No, really! It's for game balance!)

None of the monster's conditionals are triggered, leaving it at level 7. As such, Badge is beating it by 5 levels. 24 hours to interfere.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu May 30, 2013 2:40 am

Badge wins the battle, gains a level and loots two treasures. He now has seven cards, and needs to use two before play continues.
My game:

My characters:

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu May 30, 2013 4:08 am

I propose a trade for anything that I may want that you have for a go up a level card. Or 2.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:25 am

It seems there's no trading to be had. And little action. All in favour of just dropping this?
My game:

My characters:

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:48 am

I will say aye to this.

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:24 am

aye
Please keep in mind any health advice should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not 'very' experienced (yet :P)

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Well I am not going to help Badge Win...
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:52 am

Neither do I.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:11 am

in the name of finishing the game in the near future, i give Grassy gnoll (level 7, +5 against humans, 2 treasures, bad stuff: Lose 3 levels, get one back for each potion discarded immediately) as charity and I will use Half-breed card.

Sorry for taking so long, trading doesn't seem to work in a forum setting....or i suppose when i am winning... :)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:46 am

Well, I guess we won't just let it drop then.

Badge uses his Half-Breed card, and gives his Grassy gnoll (level 7, +5 against humans, 2 treasures, bad stuff: Lose 3 levels, get one back for each potion discarded immediately) to Bob. Play can move to Alavar.
My game:

My characters:

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:02 am

kick the door
Please keep in mind any health advice should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not 'very' experienced (yet :P)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:07 am

Alavar kicks down the door to discover a face sucker (Level 8 monster, it's gross! +6 against elves. 2 treasures. Bad stuff: When it sucks your face off, your headgear goes with it. Discard the headgear you are wearing, and lose a level.)

Alavar's combat level is high enough to defeat the Face Sucker. 24 hours to interfere.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:28 am

Alavar defeats the Face Sucker, gaining a level and two treasures. With seven cards, two will need to be removed from the hand before play continues.
My game:

My characters:

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:52 am

Limburger and Anchovy Sandwich (+3 bonus, halfling only. 400 gold pieces.) I throw away (unless someone wants to trade)
Pretty balloons (Use during any combat, for distraction. +5 to either side. Usable once only. No value.) I put into play

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:06 am

But I thought you had to give charity if somebody was lower level than you, for instance, Bob.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:19 pm

You do have to give to charity. When someone throws away a card I just give it to another.

Bob gets the Limburger and Anchovy Sandwich, as Alavar puts the Pretty Balloons into play. Speaking of Bob, it's his turn.
My game:

My characters:

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:44 am

Bob kicks the door.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Bob kicks down the door, and is Cursed! with Generosity (You must give every other player one item from those you have in play. If you run out of items, anyone who didn't get something may draw two cards from your handm until you run out of cards. You choose the order in which you will be generous.)

Bob, you'll need to designate the order of generosity.
My game:

My characters:

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:06 am

Bob gives Badge the bow with ribbons, and let the others loot cards from his hands.
► Show Spoiler

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:48 pm

But in which order?

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Order does matter, even taking cards from the hand, because the second person can't get cards that the first person does. In the interest of time, if there's no set order for the hand looting by the end of my day, I'll just go left to right.
My game:

My characters: