Board games & such - Munchkin

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dlover
Game Master

Re: Board games & such - Munchkin

Post by Dlover » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:58 am

Badge is getting Bob's Bow with Ribbons (+4 bonus, elf only, 2 hands, 800 gold) (Goes into play), and Quarg then Alavar take two cards from Bob's hand. The cards they received will be PM'd to them. Bob now has a chance to loot the room or look for trouble.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:18 am

loot a treasure.

(Can you PM me my cards again? thanks. It's hard for me to keep track on them.)
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Bob loots a treasure, leaving him at 5 cards, and play can continue to Quarg.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:02 pm

The door, she is a kicked...
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:36 pm

Quarg kicks open the door and discovers a Mate (Another monster appears, of the same level and with all the same Monster Enhancers. If the monsters are defeated, draw treasure for each and go up levels for each).
He now has a chance to look for trouble or loot the room.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Loot the room...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:50 pm

Quarg loots the room, bringing him to nine cards in his hand. Four will need to be moved before play continues.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:56 am

And Quarg will need a reminder about what cards he has in his hand...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Quarg will sell
Potion of Disbelief for a level...

And place into his inventory:
Nasty-Tasting sports drink
Lemming Juice
Magic Lamp

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Quarg sells the Potion of Disbelief and gains a level, while moving several treasures to play. Badge can now act.
My game:

My characters:

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:06 am

Turnhouse kick the door

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Badge kicks down a door to discovers an Orc (Race, An orc who is hit with a curse can always choose to ignore the curse and lose a level instead - unless he's already level 1. When an orc fighting alone defeats a monster by 10 or more, he goes up an extra level.)
My game:

My characters:

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:12 pm

loot a treasure

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Badge loots a treasure, bringing him to 7 cards. Two will need to be removed from the hand before play continues.
My game:

My characters:

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:21 pm

play Singing & Dancing Sword (+2 bonus, NOT usable by Thief, 400 gold) and I will now be an Orc

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Badge clears up space in his hand, allowing Alavar to take a turn.
My game:

My characters:

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:24 am

I kick the door
Please keep in mind any health advice should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not 'very' experienced (yet :P)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Alavar kicks a door, tumbling out come a horde of Scary Clowns (Level 9 undead monster, +5 against halflings, 3 treasures, Bad Stuff: Laugh yourself sick, lose three levels.), like the door is connected to some demonic clown car.

Being not-a-halfling, and at combat strength 8 11, Alavar is currently winning the battle.
Last edited by Dlover on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Um...Avalar is at 8 and the clowns are at 9....
So how is he winning???

edit because he is at combat strength 11...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Yeah, he's at 11... I really don't know why I said 8. This is why I (try to) keep updated stats on the first post, so you can all fix my mistakes.
My game:

My characters:

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:05 am

Did I win? ;P
Please keep in mind any health advice should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not 'very' experienced (yet :P)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:28 am

Kinda forgot about this. Alavar wins the fight, gaining a level and three treasures, bringing him to a ridiculous 10 cards, five of which will need to be removed from his hand.
My game:

My characters:

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Rapier of Unfairness (Elf only, +3 bonus, 1 hand, 600 gold)Gentlemen's Club (+3 bonus, 1 hand, Usable by males only. 400 gold.) - sell for level,
Shield of Ubiquity (+4 bonus, 1 hand, Big, Usable by warriors only. 600 gold.) and Very Holy Book (+3 bonus, cleric only, big. 400 gold) - sell for another level
Baby Oil (Slip away from any combat. This potion makes running away automatically successful for one or two characters, even from a monster than cannot normally be escaped. Useable once only. 300 gold.) - put into play,

Illusion (Play this card during any combat. Discard any one monster in this combat, along with any cards that have been played to modify it, and replace with a monster card from your own hand.) - to charity

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Alavar sells many things, bringing him to level 9, and tosses an Illusion into charity, which ends up going to Bob.
With that massive pile of cards sorted out, play can move to Bob.
My game:

My characters:

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:31 am

Bob kick the damn door.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.