Board games & such - Munchkin

Home to all current Forum Games.
Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Re: Board games & such - Munchkin

Post by Alavar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:08 am

hmmmm.... I remove Thief and Trojan Horse (Play with a monster when someone is about to draw treasure. They get no treasure and must fight your monster, with normal combat rules, including treasure. Play with no monster to deprive them of treasure entirely)
Please keep in mind any health advice should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not 'very' experienced (yet :P)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:02 am

Alavar puts the Trojan Horse on his belt and dumps his Thief card, which Quarg scavenges. Play moves on to Bob.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:58 am

Bob kicks the door.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:17 am

Bob kicks down a door, and... Divine Intervention! (You must play this card as soon as you get it. All Clerics immediately gain a level. This can be the winning level. If this card makes you win, you are entitled to mock the other players mercilessly.)
Badge, the only cleric, gains a level, bringing him to level 10. The winning level. Well, that took FAR too long. Congratulations to Badge! My condolences to everyone else, since the card says you are all to be mocked mercilessly.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:30 am

Congrats Badge. BAd luck for us. 2nd time I see someone actually wins with this card.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:36 am

Congrats to all of you for the game :D
Please keep in mind any health advice should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not 'very' experienced (yet :P)