Saves-A-Hyena

Re: Board games & such - Munchkin

Post by BadgeAddict » Sat May 11, 2013 10:19 am

Kicka the dora

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat May 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Badge decides to kick Dora, who calls upon a force of 3, 872 Orcs (Level 10 monster, +6 against Dwarves, due to ancient grudges. Bad stuff: Roll a die. on a 2 or less, they stomp you to death. Otherwise, lose as many levels as the die shows. 3 treasures) to get revenge.

Badge currently leads the fight, with 12 combat strength against the 10 of the orcs. 24 hours to interfere with combat.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Sun May 12, 2013 7:10 am

Hey Dlover, can you PM me my hand? I lost track of it.
► Show Spoiler
This account is on a hiatus until unknown.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon May 13, 2013 12:49 am

Certainly. I'm guessing you'd like a delay to decide whether you want to use anything to interfere?
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu May 16, 2013 1:17 am

Badge wins the combat, gaining a level and three treasures. This brings him to 8 cards, so three must be removed from his hand before play continues.
My game:

My characters:

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu May 16, 2013 4:07 am

I will play : Bribe the GM With Food (Go up a level), Leather Armour (+1 bonus, armour, 200 gold)

And i will put Bag of Caltrops (Sprinkle a few on the floor to discourage pursuit. +1 to run away. This is NOT a one-shot item; it can be used repeatedly. 200 gold) on my belt

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu May 16, 2013 4:29 am

Badge bribes me for a level, while wearing some sultry leather. He also manages to steal a trap from me in my confusion.

Have completed his deception, he realises he can't keep the leather on with the mythril, so the leather goes to being simply in play. Play proceeds to Alavar.
My game:

My characters:

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Thu May 16, 2013 5:46 am

I kick the door.
Please keep in mind any health advice should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not 'very' experienced (yet :P)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri May 17, 2013 12:40 am

Alavar kicks open the door and... Oh my god, really? He encounters the Maul Rat (Level 1 monster. A creature from hell, +3 against clerics. Bad stuff: She whacks you, lose a level. 1 treasure.)

If anyone, for some crazy reason, wants to dump enough bonuses for +5 on this rat, then it will beat Alavar. You will, as is custom, have at least 24 hours to decide whether you want to interfere with this.
My game:

My characters:

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri May 17, 2013 3:33 am

Could I get an updated hand as well. I don't know if I have the resources to make alavar sweat or not.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri May 17, 2013 11:32 pm

Alavar smashes the Maul Rat apart, gaining a level and a treasure. That treasure then turns out to be Hoard! (Draw 3 more treasure cards immediately. They are face-down if you drew this card face-down; otherwise, they are face-up.)
As such, Alavar then gains three more treasure to replace the hoard. This brings him to 8 cards, so three must be removed from the hand before play continues.
► Show Spoiler
My game:

My characters:

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Sat May 18, 2013 2:16 am

If so, then I want to Equip Knight Light
Please keep in mind any health advice should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not 'very' experienced (yet :P)

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat May 18, 2013 2:25 am

And the three extra cards in your hand?

... Wait, did I PM those to you yet?
My game:

My characters:

Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by Alavar » Sat May 18, 2013 3:13 am

I Pay for the Pizza (Go up a level) and sell Horny Helmet&Very Holy Book (+3 bonus, cleric only, big. 400 gold) for another level

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat May 18, 2013 3:20 am

So, turns out I forgot to remove the Horny Helmet after you sold it last time. Sorry.
My game:

My characters:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat May 18, 2013 5:49 am

Right, after much sorting out of my mistakes, Alavar has gained a level and put his Very Holy Book into play, as well as the realisation one of the cards was used some time ago. This means play can proceed to Bob.
My game:

My characters:

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Sun May 19, 2013 7:04 am

Sorry for delay, but I don't play in weekends and weekend for me is Friday-Saturday.

Bob kicks the door open.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sun May 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Wow, your weekend is actually really helpful, since it coincides with my sat/sun weekend.

Bob kicks open a door and finds the killer Sleeping ( -5 to monster. Play during combat. If the monster is defeated, draw 1 fewer treasure (Minimum 1). Not compatible with Enraged or Friendly - if either one is played, then Sleeping may not be played in the same combat.)

He may now loot the room for a door or treasure, or fight a monster from his hand.
My game:

My characters:

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Tue May 21, 2013 5:56 am

Loots the treasure deck.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue May 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Bob loots a treasure, bringing him to 8 cards in his hand. Three will need to be removed before play continues.
My game:

My characters:

I'mBob
Game Master

Post by I'mBob » Wed May 22, 2013 6:57 am

I only need to drop 2, I'm a (half) dwarf.

I will sell the unnatural axe and the baby oil for a level.
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed May 22, 2013 10:37 pm

Ah yes, that's right.

Bob sells his Unnatural Axe and a bottle of Baby Oil, getting enough gold to purchase a level. Having done so, play moves to Quarg.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Thu May 23, 2013 4:52 am

Quarg kicks down a door....
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu May 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Quarg kicks open the door and discovers a Half-breed (May have two race cards, with all advantages and disadvantages of both, or one race card and no disadvantages). He now has a chance to loot the room or look for trouble.
My game:

My characters:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon May 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Loot the room...
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr