Arrested Development

Home to all current Forum Games.
BeanDip
Resident of Sacred Statue Garden

Re: Arrested Development

Post by BeanDip » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Liesmith you are under arrest for conspiracy to make me remember the CD-i Zelda Games everytime you post. You are guilty as hell.

Your sentence is to clean up the mess that King Harkinian is making by constantly spilling his goblet (which is obviously a PimpCup of Infinite CrunkJuice).
NOTE TO ALL THOSE I AM GAMING WITH: Currently gaming with others in the Sacred Statue Garden.

Signature changed by request of MrsBeanDip by Wolfie

mnementh
Former Mod

Post by mnementh » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Beandip, you are under arrest for making me want my own PimpCup of Infinite CrunkJuice; my Juice is clearly not Crunk enough.

We find you guilty as molested; your sentence is to include Liesmith in your partycipple, distracting him long enough for me to snurch his goblet for myself and perhaps to save the carpet.

mnem
I really need to get more sleep.

Liesmith
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: Liesmith

Post by Liesmith » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:51 pm

You are both under arrest for mistaking my goblet's contents for crunkjuice, when it is actually darkspawn blood. You are both sentenced to become Grey Wardens and battle the Blight.
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once. Am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed."
► Show Spoiler

BeanDip

Post by BeanDip » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Liesmith, you are under arrest for using the Right of Conscription in order to force me to join when you are in fact a GRAY Warden. We find you guilty.

Your sentence is to go around enforcing obnoxious spelling differences all over the internet and being extremely pedantic about it
NOTE TO ALL THOSE I AM GAMING WITH: Currently gaming with others in the Sacred Statue Garden.

mnementh
Former Mod

Post by mnementh » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Beandip, you are under arrest for Conscript Evasion.

We find you guilty of 9 counts of... HOLY FU**ING A**CRACKERS! That IS Darkspawn Blood... GHAAAAHHHHH...KAKKKK! PTOOOOIE!!

Dammit all, you're sentenced to be THIS GUY:

for the rest of your life...

mnem
GHAAAAHHHH! kakkk-kaakkkkaaakkkk!

trubbol
Voices Opinions
UStream Username: Trubbol

Post by trubbol » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Person I cannot recall the name of! You are under arrest for a crime that I cannot seem to remember, but I know it was something bad, and that you did it, and that Oreo's were involved!

I hereby sentence you to maybe-sometime-later-I-don't-know do that one thing that you do not like!
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

BeanDip

Post by BeanDip » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:04 am

Trubbobl, you are under arrest for taking all my Forget-Me-Nows. You are guilty but probably won't remember this trial.

Your sentence is to walk naked to the bad part of town and get me some more from the shady Latino men. You have to speak Spanish while you're there and if you don't know Spanish well...

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:14 pm

I've made a huuuge mistake!

Beandip! You are under arrest by the Magicians Alliance *gong* for revealing the secrect to magic tri-ILLUSIONS!

You must now get your hand bit off by a seal.
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

Liesmith
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: Liesmith

Post by Liesmith » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Trubbol! You are under arrest for for not properly conjugating your verb! You are sentenced to writing "Bite, bit, bitten, bitte, bitter, better, butter (Parkay)" on the nearest leopard. Once will suffice.
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once. Am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed."
► Show Spoiler

BeanDip

Post by BeanDip » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:07 am

Liesmith, you are under arrest for attempting to pass off Parkay as a butter when it is in fact a margarine! We find you guilty.

Your sentence is to cook for a very snooty chef and get him to say "SACRE BLEU! C'EST MAGNIFIQUE!" This might be pretty easy but the chef we hired is Chinese and doesn't speak French or English. And when we say hired we mean kidnapped. And when we say chef we mean a bitter old lady with no tastebuds. Have fun.

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Beandip! You are under arrest because I have no idea of what I could possibly arrest you for!
You are hereby sentenced to do something crazy! Do it now!