Arrested Development

Home to all current Forum Games.
Alavar
Enjoys Chitchat

Re: Arrested Development

Post by Alavar » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:47 pm

LooksAtYouFunny, you are arrested for creeping me out when I missreaded your nick as "LooksAtYou YUMMY"

You are sentenced to forever refrain from looking at me or anyone that way, AND from eating me in any manner.
Please keep in mind any health advice should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm not 'very' experienced (yet :P)

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:20 am

Alavar, you are under arrest for looking like a lion-bar.
You are found guilty of all charges and sentenced to be eaten with a rusty spoon, Yummy!
-Best regards LAYF

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master
UStream Username: Theonewhoisodd

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:21 am

LAYF you are under arrest for displaying your brain in public.

You are sentenced to devouring Alavar!
My Kickstarter

"There is no such thing as overkill, there's kill and there's gravy." -Kurik

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Odd, you are under arrest for Murder, Mayhem, and a bad English Accent.
You are sentanced to 6000 hours of community service in North Korea as part of the CIA's anti-nuclear program and to immediately take pronounciation classes from Prof Henry Higgens....
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:08 am

Quarg, in the name of the king, you are under arrest for 10 cases of ogre assault on bunny rabbits, 4 cases of public littering with said bunny remains, and one case of squid destruction.

You are found guilty in 6 of the assaults, 3 cases of littering and the case of squid destruction.

You are sentenced to 24 hours of taxidermist service, butting these remains together again. Hoe you do that is up to you!
-Best regards LAYF

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:17 pm

LAYF you are under arrest for many counts of incorrect spelling. You are sentenced to one year of taking Asks' place whenever we make fun of him.
My Kickstarter

WhirdCheese
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by WhirdCheese » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Theonewhoisodd you are under arrest for making fun of people. Your punishment is to have words hurt more than sticks and stones.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:36 am

WhirdCheese, you are under arrest for having a username that is uncomprehendable. Your punishment is to decipher usernames for the rest of your days.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:28 am

Sam. You are under arrest for illegal migration from the South pole.
You are found guilty in all charges and sentenced to one year of service at an ice-cream bar.
-Best regards LAYF

LooksAndSmiles
Game Master

Post by LooksAndSmiles » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 am

LAYF, you are under arrest for advocating "The Candy Man Behavior", even if it's ice cream this time, topped with sugary cream your obvious racism against people from the south (pole).
Your sentence is to sell either sour or salty food, and you have to wear a thick fur jacket all the time.
Inventing forum games since '10 ...
Skill Table Cheat Sheet for my players in the Minesweepers game.
Random dragons I help growing up:ImageImageImageImage And my own dragons are here. The hatched ones like the clicks! :D

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:26 am

LooksAndSmiles you are arrested for using a hammer as large as you are. Your punishment is to miniaturize all of your weapons.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

mnementh
Former Mod

Post by mnementh » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:49 pm

SamWiser, I hereby place you under arrest for thinking too small.

We find you guilty of 3 counts of diminished horizons, 2 counts of intellectual stinginess and 1 count of making pen knives feel inadequate.

We hereby sentence you to Get Small until you are properly embiggened.

mnem
Don't git any on ya.

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:13 am

Mnementh you are under arrest for Mnementh your sentence is Mnementh may Mnementh have mercy on your Mnementh.
My Kickstarter

mnementh
Former Mod

Post by mnementh » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Theonewhoisodd wrote:Mnementh you are under arrest for Mnementh your sentence is Mnementh may Mnementh have mercy on your Mnementh.
► Show Spoiler

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:14 pm

mnementh you are under arrest for being a purple dragon. You are sentenced to shaving that ugly mustache.
My Kickstarter

Liesmith
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: Liesmith

Post by Liesmith » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Theonewhoisodd, you are hereby and forthwith placed under charge of the local constabulary for possession and and brandishment of no less than four extraneous bunny-related tentacles. You are hereby sentenced to be the forum's Chef of Security. You will be responsible for preparing and redacting all forum meals. Don't worry, you won't have to do this for five cycles.
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once. Am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed."
► Show Spoiler

Theonewhoisodd
Game Master

Post by Theonewhoisodd » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:37 am

Liesmith you are under arrest for destroying the sanctity of my tentacles. You are sentenced to tentacles.
My Kickstarter

mnementh
Former Mod

Post by mnementh » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Odd, I hereby place you under arrest for being a "friend" of Chtulhu.

We find you guilty of 3 counts of unlawful carnal knowledge of an ancient horror, eleventy-seven counts of warping sanity, and two counts of illegally cross-breeding your moustache with an unregistered alien from R'Lyeh.

We hereby sentence you to continue pleasing your lord and master in whatever manner it may see fit; the longer you keep them busy, the better for the rest of us. May Hastur have mercy on your soul; whatever sliver of it isn't already in Chtulhu's belly.

► Show Spoiler
mnem
And again, LieSmith doesn't get past the tentacle round...

Liesmith
Indulges in Conversation

Post by Liesmith » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:06 pm

mnementh wrote: And again, LieSmith doesn't get past the tentacle round...
mnementh, you are guilty of misspelling my name as "LieSmith". You are fined two credits for violation of the Verbal Morality Statute.
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once. Am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed."
► Show Spoiler

LooksAndSmiles
Game Master

Post by LooksAndSmiles » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:57 am

Liesmith you are guilty of no longer having a mustache thus being untrustworthy. Your sentence is to manually add a mustache to your avatar, or failing that, growing one IRL and posting a photo of it on the forums.
Inventing forum games since '10 ...
Skill Table Cheat Sheet for my players in the Minesweepers game.
Random dragons I help growing up:ImageImageImageImage And my own dragons are here. The hatched ones like the clicks! :D

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:04 am

LooksAndSmiles your are under arrest for Insurrection against the Most High Order of the Wolf, you have identified yourself with the insurgent Mustache Clan attempting to usurp the right and full legal rule of Wolfie and SeeAMoose. Your sentence will be to have you thrown into a small escape shuttle playing "It's a Small World After All" on a continuous loop as the shuttle is shot into a convenient Black Hole...

That or we feed your soul to the Bunny....

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Liesmith
Indulges in Conversation

Post by Liesmith » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:47 pm

LooksAndSmiles wrote:Liesmith you are guilty of no longer having a mustache thus being untrustworthy. Your sentence is to manually add a mustache to your avatar, or failing that, growing one IRL and posting a photo of it on the forums.
LooksAndSmiles, you are under arrest for not noticing that my avatar actually does have a mustache. You are sentenced to attend Tannhauser Gate Repair School. Please bring your own C-Beam and report at oh-twenty-five-hundred.

Quarg, you are double-arrested for arresting LooksAndSmiles. You are sentenced to taking his place at Tannhauser Gate Repair School.
► Show Spoiler

mnementh
Former Mod

Post by mnementh » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:03 pm

LiesMith, you are under arrest for having an avatar of a character with wooden personality and a wooden face.

We find you guilty of 7 counts of cruelty to trees, 3 counts of criminally negligence misanthropism, and 2 counts of brandishing a moustache with excessive cellulose content.

We hereby sentence you to 3 months Communist Service and a 6-week Charcoal course of Timber-Sensitivity training.

mnem
*Lights his fuse*

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:58 pm

Mnementh you are charged with the crime against the ROUS...Specifically 120 crimes of eating Rodents of Unusual Size as part of your new 'Diet like a Dragon' program.

Your sentence is that we are going to feed to Bob....cause' Bob will eat anything...

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Post by WearsHats » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Quarg, you are under arrest for attempting to incite dragon cannibalism.

You are hereby sentenced to... *flips through alphabetical book of crimes and punnishments*... get baked by Puff The Magic Dragon.

(Wait, was that the listing for "dragon cannibal" or "dragon cannabis"? Oh well. Too late now. He says the pot is ready.)
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler