Zombies!

Home to all current Forum Games.
vidius
Enjoys Chitchat

Re: Zombies!

Post by vidius » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:17 am

Nerre wrote:"Why call them? I just triggered the alarm when I took the extinguisher. You still can call them when we are out, but they should already know what is going on. Keep running Julia!" Daniel says, pulling her along.
"You have a good point.." Julia looks sheepish as she follows Daniel, but her phone is still to her ear ringing if she can. If she gets on to some one, she'll relay there address and that there is a fire, if not she'll try to work our whats going on.
"Winter is coming"

AccursedBiscuit
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by AccursedBiscuit » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:54 am

"I think I would rather stay with a group then risk getting lost myself" Philip says as he joins the others down the stairs.
Hank hurriedly follows the others down the stairs
"Coming... Damn I hate stairs...ÔÇØ he sighs.
"We can agree on that. But think on the bright side, it'll make your ass look great." Julia chuckles, and looks around curiously.
"Didn't have much training when it was not important to be fit, had you?" Daniel quips, jogging down the stairs with the others.
"Can anyone else hear sirens? Shouldn't there be sirens or something seeing as there is a fire? Maybe one of us should call the fire brigade..." she asks as she pulls out her cellphone and starts dialing.
"Why call them? I just triggered the alarm when I took the extinguisher. You still can call them when we are out, but they should already know what is going on. Keep running!" Daniel says, pulling her along. The door in front of the group is labeled with a large 1, and soft flickering lights can be seen underneath the door.
"You have a good point.." Julia shrugs sheepishly, but keeps the phone to her ear. Soon, an automated message begins playing.
"This is a prerecorded message to be used in the event of great castatrophe where the emergency responders are unable to assist the public. Please evacuate to the nearest emergency shelter and await further instruction. For the location of your local emergency center, please ask a nearby officer or emergency responder, or visit your local police center for a map containing all locations of shelters. Thank you, and good luck." The message cuts out, is silent for a moment, and begins repeating itself.
I'm no ordinary biscuit. Just look at my horns.

ttwig
Speaks Quietly

Post by ttwig » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:00 am

"Well that is ominous, anyone know where the nearest shelter is" says Phillip

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:48 am

"No not really, but I'm sure i know where the nearest station is, pfth... should be first time I go there freely... and sober.... hehe..." Hank laughs of his own joke... he then stops and put one a more serious, if not half pale face. Looking at the shadows he lifts his shoulders ÔÇ£What do you think have happened.. there were no earthquake or anything... and the gas sirens have not sounded.. I donÔÇÖt like thisÔÇØ Hank will slowly open the door, and look out, ready to slam it if the fires are right up the door.
-Best regards LAYF

vidius
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by vidius » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:59 pm

"Well it seem's the best option is to get to the street and work out where to go from there. They might have police officers patrolling the streets helping evacuate?" Julia offers to the group.

"Might be some sort of uncontrollable fire? Or maybe all the recent racial tension has lead to rioting and looting?"

Julia takes a deep breath and looks under the door.. fire..

"Looks life the fire has come this far. We'll have to stick close and move fast."

Julia opens the door.
"Winter is coming"

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:53 pm

OOC: Sorry, did not see the update.

"Damn, I don't like this. Like in a bad movie." Daniel mutters when he hears about the automated language. "For now, let's get out of here."
:zzz:

AccursedBiscuit
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by AccursedBiscuit » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:00 pm

"Damn, I don't like this. Like in a bad movie." Daniel mutters"For now, let's get out of here."

"Well that is ominous, anyone know where the nearest shelter is" Philip asks.

Hank chuckles
"No not really, but I'm sure i know where the nearest station is, pfth... should be first time I go there freely... and sober.... hehe..." he laughs, but soon takes on a more worried expression. ÔÇ£What do you think have happened.. there were no earthquake or anything... and the gas sirens have not sounded.. I donÔÇÖt like thisÔÇØ

"Well it seem's the best option is to get to the street and work out where to go from there. They might have police officers patrolling the streets helping evacuate?" Julia offers "Might be some sort of uncontrollable fire? Or maybe all the recent racial tension has lead to rioting and looting?" she continues as she peeks under the door, to be met with a growing heat and the unmistakable flickering of a fire "Looks life the fire has come this far. We'll have to stick close and move fast."

Hank nods as he grabs the door handle, pushing it open slowly, tense and ready to slam the door. Seeing no immediate fire threat, he pushes the door open the rest of the way.

The group stands at the doorway and takes in the scene. The once tidy apartment ground floor where they all had once been now looked like a warzone. There was a car lodged halfway through the wall next to the entrance, and a small fire could be seen through the crumpled hood. The room the survivors were in was relatively bare; a small desk and chair for the receptionist, a loveseat, and a couple of wooden chairs. There was only one window in the room, it was next to the front door, opposite the car. Through it could be seen smoke and fire, and the occasional black shape fleeing past.

With the door open, the sounds from the street were much clearer. There was the crackling of fire, the low groaning of buildings losing structural support, and in the distance, blood chilling screams. They weren't screams of catastrophe, they were screams of pure terror.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:07 pm

ÔÇØWhat the f*cking head banger is going one?ÔÇØ Hank says as he runs to the reception desk, looking for anything useful, including maybe a first aid kit or a weapon of sorts for the receptionist safety ÔÇ£someone see if there is anyone alive in the car, IÔÇÖll look for a first aid kitÔÇØ he yells, half in panic over the sounds from outside, half in a hurry to get the hell way.
-Best regards LAYF

vidius
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by vidius » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:43 am

"Holy shit holy shit holy shit." Says Julia again and again as she takes in the scene, her phone now forgotten.

Hank's voice throws her back to reality though, and she runs to the car to look at it.

"Hello? is anybody there?" She yells to the car, her hand clutched tight around the frying pan she still had from when she started cooking that morning. Had that really only been three minutes ago?
"Winter is coming"

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:01 am

A cold shiver runs down Daniels spine. "Bloody hell!"
Then he spots the car and hurries to help. When Hank tells them he is looking for a first aid kit, Daniel responds.
"Normally first aid kits are in the trunk of cars - or below the front seats." Daniel says, going to the trunk, if he can reach it from the inside, trying to open it. Since the car crashed he does not expect it to be locked. But if it is jammed or outside, he won't open it.

If he can see somebody in there: "We should check on the driver, there is somebody in there!"
else "It seems empty. Where is everybody?"
Last edited by Nerre on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:43 am

"Heck.. I know the use to have them in the trunk... But do you want to go out there righ now?, Hell is on earth or at least on the stree I just to think"

(OOC the car is only half way through the wall ;) )
-Best regards LAYF

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:59 am

Ah ok. Did not know which half was through the wall. ;)

ttwig
Speaks Quietly

Post by ttwig » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Phillip steps back stunned at the destruction l laid out in front of him then runs forward to check and see if there is anyone still alive in the car. He exclaims " oh my god what happened I hope that everybody is alright!"

AccursedBiscuit
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by AccursedBiscuit » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:40 pm

ÔÇØWhat the f*cking head banger is going on?ÔÇØ Hank exclaims as he runs to the receptionist desk and starts rummaging frantically.
"Holy shit holy shit holy shit." Julia repeats, as the hand holding her phone falls limp at her side.
"Bloody hell!" Daniel yells, a chill running down his spine.
ÔÇ£Someone see if there is anyone alive in the car, IÔÇÖll look for a first aid kitÔÇØ Hank yells, panic written on his face. Julia jolts at this, and hurries towards the crashed car along with Daniel and Phillip.

"Oh my god what happened I hope that everybody is alright!" Philip yells as he tries to see through the cracked windshield.
"Hello? is anybody there?" Julia yells to the car, her hand clutched tight around the frying pan she still had from when she started cooking that morning. Had that really only been three minutes ago?
"Normally first aid kits are in the trunk of cars - or below the front seats." Daniel suggests, looking for possible injured in the car.

The three are soon met by muffled moans and slow movement in the car. There are two people in the front of the car, and besides being almost unconscious, they seem largely uninjured. Hank stands victoriously over the desk, managing to find a roll of gauze and a small can of disinfectant.

vidius
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by vidius » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:17 pm

"Oh my god, are you alright?" asks Julia, she goes to open the door, helping the people stuck inside.

"Did you find any medical supplies? I think we need them over here, like NOW!"
"Winter is coming"

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator

Post by LAYF » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 am

"Comming!" Hank yell's while sprinting over... "Its a car crass, dont move..." He starts to say... then notis the flames "Move them... move them now!!!!! "He goes to the drivers seat... trying to get the guy sitting ther out, and at the same time supporting his neck....

"Anyone need gauze? any wounds????" if someone need it, he will pass it to them... or help them use it...
-Best regards LAYF

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:04 am

I'll be gone for the weekend (holidays) and also busy for monday, tuesday and wednesday, so just let me autofollow the group if there you can do two updates until next thursday.

Reirrac
Whispers Softly

Post by Reirrac » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Timmy moaned a bit, still dizzy from the crash.

''I think I'm all right, some scratches, that's all... Got duct tape if somebody got something more serious.''

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Thu May 02, 2013 2:53 am

"What did happen out there?" Daniel asks the new guys, trying to find a good spot to watch the outside.

Reirrac
Whispers Softly

Post by Reirrac » Thu May 02, 2013 9:26 am

''We were riding to the game and then... Holy shit zombies! Actually, not sure he was a zombie, but he was chewing that other guy like a marshmallow pie on the side of the road. Could be a guy gone feral thougt, or an alien, or another kind of flesh craving creature...''

Somebody will probably made him stop talking by then, because he would go on.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Thu May 02, 2013 11:18 am

"Are you kidding me? Sure you weren't on the way to the movies and not a game? Holy ****!"

WhirdCheese
Enjoys Chitchat

Post by WhirdCheese » Thu May 02, 2013 9:34 pm

An unknown male isn't almost unconscious. He is! It doesn't look like he has any wounds though.